Spectre wish list

Comments

• edited April 2013 Posts: 2,015
    Murdock wrote:
    That I would not know Brady, however I heard something of a soundalike in an anime called Neon Genesis Evangelion.
    And as Evangelion's trigam used all over the Internet is EVA, you've actually got the answer :)

It's worth also checking a list like

http://www.whosampled.com/sampled/John Barry/

to listen for some uses of Bond music... (Grantby's Timber sampling 007 + 007 and counting is my current fave).

A Russian villain. Just because.
  • edited April 2013 Posts: 80
    1. Some reference to '007 in New York', perhaps Bond waking up in New York and tucking into some scrambled eggs.

2. Mark Strong (Craig's buddy) as the villain or fellow double-o agent

3. Caviar

4. Saratoga Racetrack

5. Lots of Ralph Fiennes and Bond interplay

6. Return of Felix Leiter

7. Locations to include Serbia, Finland, Russia, New York

8. 'Goodbye Mr. Bond'

9. Quality actress for a Bond girl

10. Less use of guns, maybe some subtle silencer stuff like in Dr. No

Boom!
  • samainsysamainsy Suspended
    tomjcull wrote:
    1. Some reference to '007 in New York', perhaps Bond waking up in New York and tucking into some scrambled eggs.

2. Mark Strong (Craig's buddy) as the villain or fellow double-o agent

3. Caviar

4. Saratoga Racetrack

5. Lots of Ralph Fiennes and Bond interplay

7. Locations to include Serbia, Finland, Russia, New York

8. 'Goodbye Mr. Bond'

9. Quality actress for a Bond girl

10. Less use of guns, maybe some subtle silencer stuff like in Dr. No

Boom!
    Love the sound of silenced guns!!
    A smaller scale PTS, like in FRWL, TB or CR, that does not involve a pursuit.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Well maybe not for Bond 24 but maybe for Craig's final outing Bond gets framed by the villain and MI6 sees him as a traitor and send 00 agents to take him out, but he has to do everything he can to prove his innocence and has a nice brutal clash with the mastermind of Quantum putting an end to them once and for all.
  • I also want to see and 'Old Fashioned', Marmalade and a Bentley Continental GT in no particular order.
  • walter1985walter1985 Rotterdam
    edited April 2013 Posts: 91
    tomjcull wrote:

(y) hopefully they will get Jeffrey Wright back.
    A "minor" Bond girl, not directly related to the plot, like Pat Fearing in CR or that nameless girlfriend in SF.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Ludovico wrote:
    A "minor" Bond girl, not directly related to the plot, like Pat Fearing in CR or that nameless girlfriend in SF.

I like to call her the five-second fling, since she is barely onscreen.
  • Bradford4Bradford4 Banned
    Thats about four seconds more than they usually last. From the stories I've heard about Dangerous Dan, the man's a lion...
    Ludovico wrote:

I like to call her the five-second fling, since she is barely onscreen.

Well, I would like something a bit longer than this...
    I think it would be awesome if they used these flying wingsuits for a really cool action sequence, and as you can see, it could work in remote landscapes, or in an urban setting. Perfect for a pre-title sequence perhaps?

That wing-suit stunt looks more M:I than Bond.
    I think it would be awesome if they used these flying wingsuits for a really cool action sequence, and as you can see, it could work in remote landscapes, or in an urban setting. Perfect for a pre-title sequence perhaps?

Yes! I've been saying this for a while now. A wingsuit sequence would be brilliant and it would probably work best in the PTS.
    JWESTBROOK wrote:
    That wing-suit stunt looks more M:I than Bond.

It's straight out of Tomb Raider II.
    Glad to see you back Agent005! I thought you left and I was bummed!
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    Yes I thought of the Lara Croft film and how I remembered I thought they looked just like flying squirrels. Not so cool actually.
    An Austrian castle (or a castle) as the villain's headquarters.
    Castle? Okay, a Japanese castle. They are really cool looking. I am still hoping Bond comes back to Japan (ninjas/kabuki/samarai sword fight).

th?id=H.4980908946555324&pid=15.1
    Castle? Okay, a Japanese castle. They are really cool looking. I am still hoping Bond comes back to Japan (ninjas/kabuki/samarai sword fight).

th?id=H.4980908946555324&pid=15.1

That would be cool for an adaptation of YOLT. I was thinking about a setting akin to Piz Gloria, say in a remote place of Tyrol.
    I think Austria is lovely, don't get me wrong! I'd love for Bond to go there, too.
    I think Austria is lovely, don't get me wrong! I'd love for Bond to go there, too.

Oh, and I do think a Japanese castle and Bond (re)visiting Japan would be a great idea.
  • talos7talos7 New Orleans
    For Daniel Craig to have consistantly visable eyebrows, Lol, Actually my girfriend pointed it out during a Craig era marathon the other night. She said that the scenes where he looked his best, in her opinion, where in CR when Bond has broken into M apartment and the dinner scene with Vesper after winning the card game. She said He looks really good there; he has eyebrows! At first I laughed but then come to think of it when Sean looked his best, major work had been done on his. Come to think of it they do help to convey expression.
    Risico007 wrote:

Not even rumors. A completely 'what if' scenario. They're say those could be Bond girls JUST because Nolan might be directing. But there is no evidence Nolan is anywhere near an agreement, and absolutely nothing even hinting at any of the girls set to star.

Just whistleblowing, trying to be 'exclusive' by pulling out all this B.S.
    Anne Hathaway in Bond 24 that would just be awesome
  • edited May 2013 Posts: 14,816
    I think Hathaway is too famous now for a Bond girl. But it reminds me of something I would like to see in Bond, although maybe not Bond 24 as it would seem too similar to TDDK: a cat burglar as a Bond girl.

I'd like to see a Bond movie where France is featured as well, but not Paris as much as the lesser known cities or towns: Avignon, Saint-Malo, some places like these.
  • hullcityfanhullcityfan Banned
    Blofeld working for Quantum , Aston Martin DBS,Less use of Gadgets,Hot Bond girl,Less known places I think they should film in my county Cheshire,Back to the old HQ dont like the new one,Felix Leiter more involved like David Hedisons character,maybe Jaws but different actor,Africa, everyone more involved.
  • talos7talos7 New Orleans
    I would like to see Quantum being eliminated by a greater threat, Spectre. They have been sitting back watching Mi6 and Quantum face off but decide that Quantum can't be allowed to grow. Bond and company have to uncover who is decimating Quantum and why.