What do you think ? Which James Bond is the most successful womaniser.

edited December 2012 in Actors Posts: 10
which James Bond was the best with women.

Comments

• Lol well; 'which James Bond was the best womaniser' and asking 'which James Bond was the best with women' are different questions really.

I'd say Lazenby was the best womaniser - I mean, he threw away Bond girls and instead had a whole harem lol Moore comes in a close 2nd as he seemed to have some sort of power whereby he just simply said a few words or hit them and then he's have sex with them lol :P

Then I'd say Craig is the best with women, though they don't always survive him! lol I feel Connery's Bond treated women like a scorned lover - lovingly but ultimately cold. Brosnan was a charmer but like a pale copy of Moore when it came to womanising. And Dalton was the celibate Bond lol well not really - but he was just more focused on his job than sex, and would prefer a passionate kiss to fumbling under the covers.
  • Moore gets more. :) He was the best at charming the ladies. I think Lazenby and Connery follow respectively.
  • Definetly Moore. He got laid more than any other Bond.
  • Yes Definetly Moore.
    Is this a trick question? Moore.....Roger Moore.
  • He did Roger....Moore....

Roger Moore.
    Without question it was Roger Moore! ^:)^
    Moore takes this one. Definitely the most charming and suave. The man drops panties with the raise of an eyebrow.
  • Roger Moore got more! He was so suave.
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    I think this topic needs to be qualified a bit more because it's a bit ambiguous. How do you define best womaniser? They're all womanisers. It's the nature of the character. Do we define it who slept with the most women? If that's the case I think Roger wins it but then if you look at Connery, his Bond was pretty shady in that he just didn't give a damn. He banged Sylvia, Ms Taro and Honey and is the only Bond to go back for seconds with the same character in FRWL who he hadn't seen in 6 months. Then Bond also has a threesome and Tatyana and in GF, not only does he "borrow" the villain's girl but he forces himself onto his lesbian pilot and converts her into a heterosexual or bisexual at least. I think it also comes down to who experienced the least rejection out of attempts made.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Roger Moore.
    He romanced them, was uncomfortable when having to hurt them, respected them overall. Yes, Roger Moore.
    Sean with a bullet. The others are no slouches of course but Connery's animal magentism was just too much for the fairer sex to resist! Legend.
    I did the breakdown once. Connery does average more conquests per film than Rog.
    I'd give Craig 2nd place though. He's got the "presence" thing going on too.
    The others need to rely more on charm.
    Connery and Craig can just walk into the room though and the line forms. Craig doesn't quite have Connery's tall dark and handsome looks, but women sure take notice of him.
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    Connery
    Moore
    Lazenby
    Brosnan

I wouldn't call Dalton or Craig womanizers.
  • chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    Kerim wrote:
    Agreed.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Lazenby and his George Baker accent. :p
  • Kerim wrote:
    Connery
    Moore
    Lazenby
    Brosnan

Agree also, even though Craig did sleep with Vesper in CR and the Fields chick in QOS only to find her dead and covered in oil in bed. Too much Goldfinger throwback. Anyway he is almost a virgin compared to Bond 10 years ago and before.

In future films this reboot Bond maybe Bisexual. Times are a changing. LOL

• I don't buy that Moore was the "best" womanizer. The reason is that I've never met a woman who thought Moore was sexy and thought about sleeping with him. Some of them said he was charming, but none admitted to wanting to "get some of that". ;-)

Now with Brosnan, lots of women I knew found him incredibly attractive - all the way from 16 year old girls who would kill to be with him to women older than himself. Some women didn't like him because he was too "pretty boy" or wasn't manly enough but there were lots that loved him.

When Craig was cast a lot of women I knew found him unattractive when they saw pictures of him. But once they saw him on film, his presence and personality totally changed their minds. Like Connery, he has this animal magnetism that they can't deny. There are very few women that I met who don't find him attractive, and the ones that do express it with a fervour that I haven't heard directed at the other Bonds.

But the king of all IMHO is Connery. With Moore, he says a line to a women and she wants to sleep with him. Why? Because the script says so. I often found his conquests to be completely unbelievable. But with Connery, when he flirts with a women you can understand why she wants to go to bed with him. His looks, his presence, his animal magnetism, but most of all his commanding presence - when he wants a woman he gets her.
  • chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    Again, agreed.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited October 2012 Posts: 28,694
    I'd say a tie with Sean and Roger. Sean has the suave animal magnetism, yet the coldness if he needed to set a Bond girl into shape. Roger has a tad, but was more of a gentlemen and lacked the coldness of Sean. So, I would say Sean moreso, because he just has that dangerous adventure man vibe about him that women find alluring. Poor Danny boy, they keep dying on him! :((
  • All those Bond girls and panties hitting the floor there should be about 50 little James and Jamettes running around all over the world. ;)

This one's easy: Roger Moore

I would put Connery at a close second though.
  • The first name I thought of was Roger Moore, but he did make the most appearances so there will be more occasions than other actors and chances to 'womanize'. Some evident chemistry between characters for the most part too. May not have been the best Bond, but for me was the best at it for the benefit of this thread. Moore went out with a bang in 1985 having four ladies at his pleasure for that release, and at a ripe 57 years of age too. I thought Lazenby was the worst, but the Australian only made the one release though in his defense. The chemistry with Diana Rigg just wasn't evident for me, and they didn't get on too well off screen either by all accounts. And then I forgot about the Piz Gloria girls.. #-o , I was merely concentrating on the Tracy/Bond relationship, but if you add the other girls in to it, maybe old George really did have something going for him, but Moore was still the best for it
    Brosnan!!!! then Connery. I dont like Craig. Hes not charming and defenitly not a womanizer. a James Bond is supose to be flirty and charming, and they have a reputation. Craig doesn't have any of these traits. He only loved one girl in the movies. I know they're making it more realistic, but James Bond is a fictional character. He is the man that can do the impossibly, all men wish they were him and every woman wants to be with him. Craigs portrail of James Bond is not the Bond we use to love. Dont get me wrong, they are excellent action movies but its not a James Bond movie. Do you see his car or any gadgets James Bond is famous for in Craigs movies?? Not ven to mention the lack of flings with girls!
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Oh goodness. Here we go...
    Craig.
  • Well he sleeps with 2 chicks in this movie. He's up one from the last.
  • In future films this reboot Bond maybe Bisexual. Times are a changing. LOL

Huh?
    I think the thread title is a tad comfusing, as we are addressing the question from different angles. I maintain that Connery and Craig are the two Bonds with the most natural sexual magnetism, however on the question of womanizing, I think all but Craig and Dalton get full marks there. Sean, Rog, Laz and Broz actively sought out frivolous seductions to pass the time. All 4 reveled in their conquests.
    Dalts and Craig, the two dour Bonds, were more focused on mission and had less time for such frivolity. However both did womanize somewhat but not to the extent of the other 4 who elevated their prowling to Olympic sport levels.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    samshwey wrote:
    All those Bond girls and panties hitting the floor there should be about 50 little James and Jamettes running around all over the world. ;)

I plan on doing a fan fiction on that same probability.