What do you think ? Which James Bond is the most successful womaniser.

13»

Comments

• ThomasCrown76ThomasCrown76 Augusta, ks
    Connery and Craig. Lazenby was doing it for real, ironically.
  • SzonanaSzonana Mexico
    You made a great case i have to admit
    Yes connery is more aggresive in the way he got the woman and we still cheered for it.

Instead of hating him we sigh and think i wish i was with him hehe. But in a different way Pierce gave us that fantasy as well maybe more romantically but yes he Along with Sean Connery is the man i would believe the most that woman want them.

• BondJasonBond006BondJasonBond006 on fb and ajb
    If only the result counts then Connery may be viewed as the most successful womanizer because he doesn't give up and forces him onto the women as can be seen several times in his movies.

Brosnan fits my definition of successfully getting a woman much more.
    Connery had no manners. Sure some women like bad boys.
    But most women want someone like Brosnan who is the whole package:
    Natural charm, suave, elegant, handsome, debonair, pleasant, good manners etc.
  • SzonanaSzonana Mexico
    edited August 2015 Posts: 1,130
    If only the result counts then Connery may be viewed as the most successful womanizer because he doesn't give up and forces him onto the women as can be seen several times in his movies.

So true, Connery's Bond sometimes went a little too far but hey at the end Miss Galore and that nurse didn't mind much his insistance lol

I like Bad Boy Sean Connery i can't deny it.

Brosnan fits my definition of successfully getting a woman much more.
    Connery had no manners. Sure some women like bad boys.
    But most women want someone like Brosnan who is the whole package:
    Natural charm, suave, elegant, handsome, debonair, pleasant, good manners etc.

Again agree with you and Pierce is also a very successful sexy womanizer. Very charming like Sean but much more gentle.

Id like to have both men
    Sean Connery and Pierce

Didn't Lazenby's Bond bed all those beauties in the Piz Gloria clinic? It's certainly implied. I think in that one picture alone he might be the clear winner, though Roger and Sean did have their fair share over the course of their tenure, it must be said. Sadly, Dalton was a victim of the 80's AIDs hysteria where Cubby decided it might be best if 007 kept it in his trousers. Yes, folks, that truely was the thinking behind why Dalton didn't see any lady action in TLD and very little in LTK. Another reason why Cubby needed Saltzman by his side to help with the logistics and heavy lifting.

Brozza was quite nimble and made up for Cubby's Dalton error. As for Craig's Bond, I think he's too busy with his shrink to bed that many women.
    Connery, lazenby and Moore are the most successful.

Craig is easily the least successful in that almost every woman he's bedded has died. The only exception is that nameless lady on the beach.
  • BondJasonBond006BondJasonBond006 on fb and ajb
    bondsum wrote: »
    As for Craig's Bond, I think he's too busy with his shrink to bed that many women.

=)) =)) =))
    In the old days, Connery would have bedded his (female) psychiatrist had he had one.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    edited August 2015 Posts: 15,690
    BAIN123 wrote: »
    In the old days, Connery would have bedded his (female) psychiatrist had he had one.

The woman Brosnan beds in GE right after the car chase, was she a shrink?

She was an "evaluator". Presumably seeing whether Bond was still competent at his job rather than discuss his personal demons.
  • SzonanaSzonana Mexico
    edited August 2015 Posts: 1,130
    BAIN123 wrote: »
    She was an "evaluator". Presumably seeing whether Bond was still competent at his job rather than discuss his personal demons.

And he obviously was competent since he still got the mission