Skyfall premieres around the world

2»

Comments

Incisor wrote:
    So it would seem, but thats just my luck

They cannot possibly sign for everybody. That would take hours, so they go cross, which always leaves out some unfortunately.
  • edited November 2020 Posts: 121
    Care to tell a bit? Was it big? How was the atmosphere? etc..
  • edited November 2012 Posts: 22
    Germanlady wrote:
    Incisor wrote:
    So it would seem, but thats just my luck

They cannot possibly sign for everybody. That would take hours, so they go cross, which always leaves out some unfortunately.

No that's not the case at all. I'd been waiting there for 6 hours so I could be at the front. When he finally came towards me the stupid lady behind me hogged all of his attention because she went to school with him, chatted with him for 30 secs then personally signed her piece of paper. I printed out two quality photos a month ago in preparation, had been waiting in the rain with soggy photos and instead of signing anything or even getting a photo he signed everyone elses stuff around me; he signed the two people to my left, the two to my right, even someone behind me, yet when I called out his name repeatedly holding out the photo for him to sign he totally ignored me and moved on. It was like being punched in the guts. Definitely not doing it again. The bond girls totally ignored the fans and went only to the media for interviews and photos. The whole setup was pretty bad.

2ep669w.jpg

ed1m1.jpg

dhg5t5.jpg

2rnh4wz.jpg

4ktbhf.jpg

20s6h37.jpg

2znmkvr.jpg

10wib2q.jpg
    I can understand the disappointment, but I have lived through that craziness myself and he doesn't have any preferences. Of course not. Its just faces to him, after all. i don't know, why he didn't sign your papers, if he did everybody around you, but it surely isn't a personal thing. I have read in some comment, that he did sopend a long time with the fans.

And don't tell me, this crazy "She went to school with him" was there again. She is hysterically on video at the CR premiere.
  • edited November 2012 Posts: 22
    Germanlady wrote:
    And don't tell me, this crazy "She went to school with him" was there again. She is hysterically on video at the CR premiere.

I know it was nothing personal, its just my shit luck. If I had known that crazy lady who had gone to school with him was behind me beforehand I would have moved! If he sees something out infront of him he signs it, he even signed the guys "Learning English" book beside me... I should have rocked up 2 hours before hand and brought a Bourne DVD to sign, he might have actually signed that then... or at least acknowledged I existed. He even responded to some ludicrous question from a crazed fan asking him "How does it feel to be the first Bond to not work along side Desmond Lewyn?" Seriously!? Worst question in the history of questions
  • edited November 2012 Posts: 6,601
    Here it is

• Yep thats the bitch
  • MrcogginsMrcoggins Following in the footsteps of Quentin Quigley.
    Incisor wrote:
    Yep thats the bitch
    Hard luck there you and a lot of other people go to these events and it would seem that it's
    Expected that autographs will. be freely availed to you as you have now found out that is not the
    case. So stop carping about it and move on.
  • No i know they're not freely available thats why i waited 6 hours to get the best spot...
  • I was probably near you if your talking about the crazy lady. But he signed my poster and my friends phone. Made us deliriously happy for the rest of the night. I only got there 2 and a half hours early. Still got front row.
  • Yeah I'm an idiot for getting there so early I know
  • Nah. If I didn't have school I probably would've gotten there 6 hours early too.. But yes.. Can't imagine how disappointing it must be.
    From the vids I saw, he did his best. He even came back as promised after doing the press. But he certainly didn't overlook you on purpose. Why would he? Its just very noisy out there and he gets pushed around by his people on top of all.
  • You can see that crazy lady kiss him at the beginning of this vid, I was next to her... big mistake!