Happy Birthday, celebrate all those birthday wishes.

Comments

• bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    I remember it like it was yesterday @DaltonCraig007. A game changing film and true classic which continues to influence the genre. I'm compelled to view it again soon and raise a glass in its honour.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    A film that'll never fail to be entertaining to me. Happy Birthday to 'The Bourne Identity,' and hopefully 'Jason Bourne' wasn't the last we've seen of the character.
  • BondJasonBond006BondJasonBond006 on fb and ajb
    edited June 2017 Posts: 9,020
    A classic for the ages. Bourne Identity.
    And happy Birthday to DAD as well. 15 years soon enough.

The very first Bond film I caught in theaters. Most of may universally agree on the bad in that movie (particularly the CG/script/paragliding scene), but 11 year old me had nothing but glowing positivity for that movie when it came out. Don't think a grin left my face for hours after the credits rolled.
    Creasy47 wrote: »

The very first Bond film I caught in theaters. Most of may universally agree on the bad in that movie (particularly the CG/script/paragliding scene), but 11 year old me had nothing but glowing positivity for that movie when it came out. Don't think a grin left my face for hours after the credits rolled.

My 28 year old self had nothing but glowing positivity for that film.
    Still have. 10 seconds of questionable CGI are unimportant and of no consequence to me if I like a film or not.
    It is great fun all the way through,apart from THAT scene,but I close my eyes when that happens.
    barryt007 wrote: »
    It is great fun all the way through,apart from THAT scene,but I close my eyes when that happens.

Exactly.

Still have. 10 seconds of questionable CGI are unimportant and of no consequence to me if I like a film or not.

That's why TMWTGG's slide whistle, LTK's winking fish, MR's double-taking pigeon, and OP's Tarzan yell are annoying but irrelevant to me, given how they're such tiny, blink-and-you'll-miss moments.

That's why TMWTGG's slide whistle, LTK's winking fish, MR's double-taking pigeon, and OP's Tarzan yell are annoying but irrelevant to me, given how they're such tiny, blink-and-you'll-miss moments.

I like LTK's winking fish, very much.
    I don't think I ever would've noticed the winking fish had people not commented on it so much. Sure, it's cheesy, but it comes right before the credits and is a split-second moment.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    @bondjames @Creasy47 @doubleoego @DarthDimi

15 years ago today, The Bourne Identity was released in theaters.

95979_full.jpg

"How time flies."

And to think that the biggest threat to Bond was believed to be xXx. EON did not see The Bourne Identity coming.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Happy 70th Birthday, Salman Rushdie!
    MV5BMTIwMzAwMzg1MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMjc4ODQ2._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg
    Ricky Gervais is 56
    Happy Birthday, Ricky! Hilarious man.
    Debbie Harry is 72, Happy Birthday!
  • Mendes4LyfeMendes4Lyfe The long road ahead
    Happy Birthday Lea! 32 today!

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    Happy birthday Léa Seydoux
    Happy Birthday Lea Seydoux!
    Do you know when Bond 25 is coming out? Lol!
    I can't believe I missed it, but Aidan Turner turned 34 on June 19th. Belated Birthday wishes! He's getting closer to peak Bond age all the time. ;)
  • Happy Birthday Léa Seydoux!

012-lea-seydoux-theredlist.jpg
    15 years old?
    32 years old, she be.
    Happy Birthday to Andreas Wisniewski, who turns 58 today:

img_2250.jpg
    350?cb=20160527050609

100 years old today. Congratulations!
    Paluzzi 80
    Nicole Kidman 50
    Pam Anderson 50

10 yrs since Benoit tragedy
    Happy Birthday Eva Green! 37 years young!

Beck is 47 today. His grandpa was a regular guest at the most infamous pub in my hometown years ago.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Beck is 47 today. His grandpa was a regular guest at the most infamous pub in my hometown years ago.

Wasn't that just your house?
    One should think so.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    One should think so.

But the locals (including yourself) were all too hammered to remember for sure?