The MI6 Premier League 2012/13

124»

Comments

• What a f**king disgrace. We had a better squad under Hicks and Gillette than JW Venky and chums.

We're a Suarez injury away from going down here. Meanwhile Big Andy unplayable yesterday. Is our board trying to write a book on how not to do business in football?

Even my mate who supports Utd has gone beyond ripping the piss now and is just offering bemused pity. We are a club who really should book a trip to Dignitas ASAP so our kids can remember us when we were healthy and full of life rather than being forced to witness this long drawn out and painful demise.

We are the DAD of the premier league - Bereft of quality in all departments, a laughing stock and rock bottom of the pile.

Kenny would not have let that defeat happen....tic tac back to the fizzy league....shocking shhimply shocking.
    Pepe does it again. 2 games in a row he can't stop the ball going through his arms for a goal.
    He has to be the worst goalie in the epl.
    Well done to my beloved Swans at the weekend, bad news for Taylor and as for Chico if he does it again I think end of season sale and buy in Caulker. Now as we get the season going we have another bloody break this time internationals. Is there anyway this could of been dealt with before the season kicked off instead of the waste of time friendlies??
    At least it gives everyone time to regroup and find their shooting boots.
  • edited September 2012 Posts: 2,782
    hillsborough report - I've just dl it. It's shocking that my country, its laws and police force conspired to muddy the tragic deaths and lives of the families of the disaster.

It's a disgrace.

Please read it, that's the truth.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/liverpool/9538896/Outrage-over-Kelvin-MacKenzie-Hillsborough-apology.html

Kelvin Mackenzie has to be run out of this country and sued.
    Liverpool v man u today. This is going to be battle.
    Both fans of the teams despise each other especially after some man u supporters pathetic chants and the suarez incident from last season.
    Don't miss it.
    What about this thread.
    After all it is called: The MI6 Premier League 2012/13, samuel?
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Check the first post. This is a competition @St_George set up. I'm sure either will do.
    Thank god Chelsea won yesterday :D
    my team need a kick up the arse, just like my staff at work
    No penalty and no red card at anfield. Thanks ref you clown.