The 1st Annual MI6 Community Awards Final Voting For *Biggest Brosnan Fan*

2»

Comments

• X3MSonicX wrote:
    @SirHenryLeeChaChing, i'm sorry about your wife. That's really sad.

Thank you, nice of you to say. I appreciate that.

I know I go off the deep end a little bit at times. I'm told that it's a normal part of the grieving process to lose control of your emotions over unimportant things. I've done that, but at far as the prior conversations went I feel I did not and was well justified in everything I said. All things considered, at least according to those who know me well like family and friends, it appears I am surviving and continuing to be a good Dad and provider. At the end of the day, that's what is important to my kids, and they are all that truly matters to me. I don't think I could survive losing them.

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    To lighten things up here, after much thought I am going with @Creasy47.

His downright adoration for not only the Brosnan era but the man himself is quite powerful, and Pierce is his favorite actor in and out of the Bond role. Hats off to him, though he has been mysteriously absent in the shadows for this short interval of time.
    To lighten things up here, after much thought I am going with @Creasy47.

His downright adoration for not only the Brosnan era but the man himself is quite powerful, and Pierce is his favorite actor in and out of the Bond role. Hats off to him, though he has been mysteriously absent in the shadows for this short interval of time.

Maybe he doesn't want to see the results until it's over, but you're right, Creasy is a big Brosnan fan inside and outside of Bond who deserves alot of praise for that.

@SirHenryLeeChaChing looking back at it now I sounded like a bit of a dick then, sorry. And sorry about your wife too, I know what it's like to lose loved ones.
  • PrinceKamalKhanPrinceKamalKhan Monsoon Palace, Udaipur
    Definitely 00Beast. Any fan who considers the '90s the "golden age" of Bond has earned the title IMHO.

Can we get a poll added to this one, please?

Not that he's not entitled to his opinion mind you, but that sort of patently absurd statement is exactly what disqualifies him from my vote =))

I don't understand. He thinks Brosnan films were the golden age, therefore he's a big Brosnan fan. I see that as a reason to vote for him instead of a reason to not vote for him.

Exactly. Although I definitely disagree with him about the '90s Bond, I meant no disrespect to 00Beast since he's entitled to his opinion as any of the rest of us are to ours. I think he should definitely win biggest Brosnan fan.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Thanks for the support, everyone! I truly appreciate it. As for the absence, I was at the beach this past week with no wireless Internet password, sadly.
    MrBond for me.