007 Legends Fan Arts

Comments

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited September 2012 Posts: 28,694
    My latest creations:
    007legendscover2.jpg
    007legendscover1.jpg
    I haven't been this proud of the end result from my work in a while.
    My latest creations:
    007legendscover2.jpg
    007legendscover1.jpg
    I haven't been this proud of the end result from my work in a while.

Now that is far better than the official cover by a VERY long way! =D>
  • edited September 2012 Posts: 43
    lol i love that concept, a sequel to that great game.. mm nightfire was interesting, it was probably better than agent under fire, but i found the multiplayer a bit more... clinical, more rigid in what you could do, and the levels were better in AUF.
  • Have any of you guys seen this one posted on the 007 Legends official Facebook fan page? I like how they used the teaser gunbarrel and not a generical one.
    548215_338274686268086_956868289_n.jpg
  • lol i love that concept, a sequel to that great game.. mm nightfire was interesting, it was probably better than agent under fire, but i found the multiplayer a bit more... clinical, more rigid in what you could do, and the levels were better in AUF.

Thanks, yeah, just something that sprung to mind and i made it in no time lol
  • edited September 2012 Posts: 655
    Have any of you guys seen this one posted on the 007 Legends official Facebook fan page? I like how they used the teaser gunbarrel and not a generical one.

Now thats what i call a 007 legends cover. Why didnt they have something like that. The real one is to bland, but this is amazing.
  • Now thats what i call a 007 legends cover. Why didnt they have something like that. The real one is to bland, but this is amazing. I think i might use that for the real cover. Can you make a back cover to go with it lol ha

I did not create it, I believe it is was created by a member of the forums on Commander Bond network.
  • Now thats what i call a 007 legends cover. Why didnt they have something like that. The real one is to bland, but this is amazing. I think i might use that for the real cover. Can you make a back cover to go with it lol ha

I did not create it, I believe it is was created by a member of the forums on Commander Bond network.

Or, k. Its the best one ive seen.
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    27581812.png

Loved that James Bond logo. Could be useful.
  • These two were posted to the 007 Legends Facebook page not too long ago:

399076_4021680498226_690498473_n.jpg
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    Sianzii wrote:
    These two were posted to the 007 Legends Facebook page not too long ago:

399076_4021680498226_690498473_n.jpg

Great covers, specially the last one. And do be Welcome to the forums, @Sianzii. *-*
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    edited September 2012 Posts: 2,630
    25007148.png
    @AgentJamesBond007: Ah yeah, that's a neat looking cover! Excellent work! Very polished and clean looking, like it took some time and effort, which is probably much more than we can say for the actual cover, haha!
  • @AgentJamesBond007, that is the best cover art I've seen. Activision should pay you for that and use it. Similar to their version, but on complete ends of the spectrum. Excellent, excellent work!
    25007148.png

Simply. The. Best.
  • oo7oo7
    I dont understand why they airbrushed craigs face from a film he made upwards of 4 years ago now in the official cover. the above covers good just wish we had a game with a new storyline to pick apart.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Here's something I made awhile back but forgot to upload! 007 Legends: 2
    007_legends__2__faux_cover_art__by_comandercool22-d67k76y.jpg

Mission 01: Dr. No.
    Level 1: Crab Key. (Make your way across Crab Key island, Find Dr. No's hidden Lab facility, Protect Honey Rider. Boss: Dragon Tank.)

Level 2: Dr. No's reactor. (Make your way through Dr. No's obstacle course of Death and destroy his base before he sabotages the American space launch. Boss: Dr. No)

Mission 02: From Russia With Love.
    Level 3: Russian Embassy. (Find the Lektor and Escape.)

Level 4: Orient Express. (Stop the train before it misses the specified location and defeat Red Grant. Boss Red Grand.)

Level 5: Boat Chase. (Driving Level)

Mission 03: You Only Live Twice.
    Level 6: Osato Chemicals. (Find evidence involving SPECTRE in the plan of capturing Space capsules.)

Level 7: Escape to Kobe Docks. (Driving Level)

Level 8: Volcano Lair. (Sneak into Blofeld's lair and find a way to destroy Bird One once it has launched into outer space. Boss Hans.)

Mission 04: The Man With The Golden Gun.
    Level 9: Bottom's Up Club. (Find Andrea Anders and get the Solex.)

Level 10: Chasing Scaramanga. (Driving Level)

Level 11: Scaramanga's Island/Funhouse. (Avoid Scaramanga's death traps and kill him before he kills you! then recover the Solex. Boss Scaramanga.)

Mission 05: The Spy Who Loved Me.
    Level 12: Pyramids. (Find Fekkesh and get the Microfilm. Boss Jaws.)

Level 13: Stromburg's Tanker. (Rescue the prisoners and stop the launch of the nuclear missiles.)

Level 14: Atlantis. (Find Anya, defeat Stromburg and Jaws, then escape. Boss Jaws)

Mission 06: A View To A Kill.
    Level 15: Zorin's Chateau. (Find evidence of Zorin's steroid smuggling)

Level 16: Streets of San Francisco. (Driving Level)

Level 17: Main Strike Mine. (Stop the Bomb from exploding and defeat Mayday. Boss Mayday.)

Level 18: Golden Gate Bridge. (Settle the score with Zorin. Boss Max Zorin.)

Sounds better than what we got. Enjoy! ;)
    @Murdock: That is amazing! It's precisely what I'd be looking for in a proper 007 Legends release! Excellent thinking!
    00Beast wrote:
    @Murdock: That is amazing! It's precisely what I'd be looking for in a proper 007 Legends release! Excellent thinking!

Thank you @00Beast. :)
    Murdock wrote:
    00Beast wrote:

Always a pleasure! As disappointed as we all have seemed to be with Legends, it is refreshing just to consider such a possibility as the one you came up with!
    00Beast wrote:
    Murdock wrote:
    00Beast wrote:

Always a pleasure! As disappointed as we all have seemed to be with Legends, it is refreshing just to consider such a possibility as the one you came up with!

I admit I did get some enjoyment out of 007 Legends. It was nice seeing re-imagined versions of the classic Bond locations and it was nice hearing new covers of classic Bond music. It was a COD clone yes but it still has some good things to it.
    Murdock wrote:
    00Beast wrote:
    Murdock wrote:
    00Beast wrote:

I admit I did get some enjoyment out of 007 Legends. It was nice seeing re-imagined versions of the classic Bond locations and it was nice hearing new covers of classic Bond music. It was a COD clone yes but it still has some good things to it.

Yeah, I'm not totally opposed to it by any means, because it is pretty fun in some levels. I just wish they hadn't gone and ruined so much of the original plots of GF, OHMSS, MR, LTK, and DAD. That alone made the game fall short for me.
    00Beast wrote:
    Murdock wrote:
    00Beast wrote:
    Murdock wrote:
    00Beast wrote:

Yeah, I'm not totally opposed to it by any means, because it is pretty fun in some levels. I just wish they hadn't gone and ruined so much of the original plots of GF, OHMSS, MR, LTK, and DAD. That alone made the game fall short for me.

I thought it was too short and made almost every area a shooting gallery. I knew it wasn't going to follow the stories closely. Though I did like Drax better in the game than the movie even though he wasn't shown as much. :))
    @Murdock: Indeed, practically every level was made to be a shooting gallery! Now, I do like that in a lot of games, because let's admit, it's incredibly fun, but I don't enjoy it when I know it's not accurate to the movie- then it merely becomes tedious and uninspired!
    00Beast wrote:
    @Murdock: Indeed, practically every level was made to be a shooting gallery! Now, I do like that in a lot of games, because let's admit, it's incredibly fun, but I don't enjoy it when I know it's not accurate to the movie- then it merely becomes tedious and uninspired!

Yeah with Craptivision I was expecting such from the Moonraker Trailer.
    Murdock wrote:
    00Beast wrote:

Is it too much to ask for EA Games to come back? They worked miracles with Nightfire and Everything or Nothing. Then again, is EA Games still around? I might be showing my video game ignorance there, hahaha.
    00Beast wrote:
    Murdock wrote:
    00Beast wrote:

Is it too much to ask for EA Games to come back? They worked miracles with Nightfire and Everything or Nothing. Then again, is EA Games still around? I might be showing my video game ignorance there, hahaha.

No ignorance my friend. I want EA to go back to Making Bond games too. :)