007 Legends Fan Arts

X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
edited July 2012 in 007 Gaming Posts: 2,635
Auto-Explaining Title... ;)

Legends007.jpg
nascarlegends2.jpg
nascarlegends.jpg

Post Yours!

Comments

• MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Daniel Craig in Moonraker!

moonraker007legends.jpg

Made using Art from 007 Legends, GE Reloaded, Bloodstone and Nightfire.
    @Murdock and @X3MSonicX: Excellent work to the both of you! Wish I had that skill in making computer art, it looks like tons of fun!
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    00Beast wrote:
    @Murdock and @X3MSonicX: Excellent work to the both of you! Wish I had that skill in making computer art, it looks like tons of fun!

Thank you @00Beast. I'm looking forward to making an OHMSS one soon. :D
    X3MSonicX wrote:
    00Beast wrote:

You're welcome! It is quite refreshing to see ol' Brosnan in the center of the gunbarrel! I commend you on your choice, god sir! Hahaha.
    Murdock wrote:
    Thank you @00Beast. I'm looking forward to making an OHMSS one soon. :D

Hopefully you won't fall asleep doing so. Hahahaha, sorry, that was too easy!

00Beast wrote:
    I actually enjoy OHMSS. :P but I will do my best.
    Murdock wrote:
    00Beast wrote:

Hahahaha, no harm done, I just couldn't resist such an easy opportunity! ;)
    00Beast wrote:
    Murdock wrote:
    00Beast wrote:

Hahahaha, no harm done, I just couldn't resist such an easy opportunity! ;)

It's quite alright. It's all fun and games here. :)
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Great work!

Ahh, is that space station that is detonating the finale of Nightfire? I could never beat that level when I was younger! I was always stuck on it, so I found myself replaying the game over and over again, just to restart it and get to the same point.

I had the same problem with 'Perfect Dark' on the N64, until they did the HD remake on the Xbox 360 and I managed to beat it. Very glorious day, when that happened, I must say. It really felt good.
    Creasy47 wrote:
    Great work!

Ahh, is that space station that is detonating the finale of Nightfire? I could never beat that level when I was younger! I was always stuck on it, so I found myself replaying the game over and over again, just to restart it and get to the same point.

Nope, It's a scale model of the Space station from Moonraker. I randomly found a pic of it on google and photoshopped for various Bond related pictures. :D
    please someone go back in time and stop whoever made the racecar photo, please tell me this isnt something thats in the game, only fan art. 007 Legends fail.

Creasy47 wrote:
    Great work!

I had the same problem with 'Perfect Dark' on the N64, until they did the HD remake on the Xbox 360 and I managed to beat it. Very glorious day, when that happened, I must say. It really felt good.

Ah yes, "Equinox", the grand finale of the greatest 007 mission not related to the movies! That was a surprisingly difficult level, especially when Drake's laser went into overload and he came out wielding a Scorpion missile launcher! Wow, there was a finale like none other!
    I recall the missile launcher bit, that must be the part that always got me. I need to find someone with a PS2, that game, and a willingness to let me stay with them for a few days.
    Creasy47 wrote:
    I recall the missile launcher bit, that must be the part that always got me. I need to find someone with a PS2, that game, and a willingness to let me stay with them for a few days.

I'm your man! I've got a PS2 and a GameCube, with copies of Nightfire for both systems!!
    Where do you live and when can I arrive?!?
    Creasy47 wrote:
    Where do you live and when can I arrive?!?

I live in Tennessee! You anywhere close to that?
    edited July 2012 Posts: 40,372
    I'm in West Virginia, about one minute from Virginia.

We nearly border each other. Which area of Tennessee are you in, in terms of direction?
    @Creasy47 > West Virginia? That's where I'm at as well, what city?
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    I live north of all of you!!! (cue evil Sith Lord laughter)

Nah, seriously, I'm in Indiana.
    Creasy47 wrote:

We nearly border each other. Which area of Tennessee are you in, in terms of direction?

Middle Tennessee, in the Nashville area.
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    Creasy47 wrote:

I live in VA :D Nightfire is the one game I still play on the PS2...
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    BondLegendsCover_zpsa7eac04e.png
  • 007legends2_zps402ef247.jpg?t=1348250754

Here it is, once again :D
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    edited September 2012 Posts: 2,630
    007legends.png
  • edited September 2012 Posts: 13
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Here @agentOSS117:

007legendscustomboxartf.jpg
    Samuel001 wrote:

if they had imporved the real art of that damn awful cover, it would be nice if looked like this one.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Samuel001 wrote:
    You see, this is even better. It may be alike to the original in many ways, but ALL the films that are incorporated into the game (sans Skyfall) are there and on display instead of only GF, DAD, and MR like on the original.
  • Yeah well I tried to keep the same concept as the original but... you know, better :P