James Bond Jeopardy! Open for Everyone!

15678911»

Comments

• Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    edited August 2012 Posts: 13,350
    I'll join in! Someone just needs to give this thread the kick start it needs.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Well, it's sad for me to say this, but James Bond Jeopardy! is dead. Mods, please, close the thread. Everyone seems to have lost interest. We made a good run, but, this was going to happen eventually.

No need to be melodramatic. It isn't that we have lost interest. We just have to be available at the right times to play this.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    It was quite entertaining, it's just hard to play because of placement in the world and outside influences: I'm currently at college, I have two jobs, and the rare free time I have is spent with friends or playing the odd game or film. It's hard to dedicate the time to this site like I could in the summer. It's fun, just hard to play. Post a question, correct those with right answers, and post another every time you're on.
  • SuperheroSithSuperheroSith SE London
    edited November 2012 Posts: 578
    Well, it's sad for me to say this, but James Bond Jeopardy! is dead. Mods, please, close the thread. Everyone seems to have lost interest. We made a good run, but, this was going to happen eventually.

It isn't dead anymore! Here is *new* James Bond Jeopardy! Open for everyone!
    http://www.mi6community.com/index.php?p=/discussion/4452/new-james-bond-jeopardy-open-for-everyone