James Bond Jeopardy! Open for Everyone!

Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
edited July 2012 in Trivia & Games Posts: 7,854
Okay, we're gonna play this exactly like Jeopardy. Here's how it'll go:

- We're going to have five initial categories,
+Books
+Films
+Actors
+Villains
+Writers

Somebody'll pick a category, I'll read the answer, you answer in the form of a question, then pick, if you're correct, another category. This is round one, so we'll have answers in point values of

+100
+200
+300
+400

The second round will double the points values and have five different categories. Final Jeopardy will consist of a question that only the top three scorers are allowed to answer.

Please, anybody, suggest categories for the upcoming rounds. (And if "Animal Sounds" is ever a category, and somebody answers "Who is John Cafferty and the Beaver Brown Band", I'm going to hit you.)

Comments

• Haha I know the answer :P
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Come on, Celebrity Jeopardy + Sean Connery, we HAVE to answer like that.

"Who is, uhhh...Scooby Doo."
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    Maybe as a joke round, but seriousness ensues first.

And no, I'm not selling penis mightiers.
    Maybe as a joke round, but seriousness ensues first.

And no, I'm not selling penis mightiers.

What about anal bum covers?

Alright, in all seriousness, Actors for 100.
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    This actor played Kronsteen, the SPECTRE chess master, in the 1963 film "From Russia With Love".
    This actor played Kronsteen, the SPECTRE chess master, in the 1963 film "From Russia With Love".

I have absolutely no clue.
    edited July 2012 Posts: 7,854
    Anyone else? And just so you know, using Wikipedia to look up the answers is acceptable. Just so long as the answer is in the form of a question.
  • edited July 2012 Posts: 3,494
    Who is Vladek Sheybal?
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Anyone else? And just so you know, using Wikipedia to look up the answers is acceptable. Just so long as the answer is in the form of a question.

That's no fun, though.
    Given the opportunity to answer each question, even off my head? Damn I'm good lol.

I agree that looking them up is too easy.
    Who is Vladek Sheybal?

Correct. SirHenry, you now have 100 points, and Creasy, you're now down 100 points. SirHenry, please pick another category.
    I would hope even if we couldn't use other resources, people wouldn't do so and act like they know it. Never in a million years would I have guessed Sheybal, so congratulations to @SirHenryLeeChaChing for guessing that. Your turn to select a question and amount, it appears.
  • Actors for 200 points.

Name the actress who was shot by Shandor in Fakesh's suite in TSWLM.
    @SirHenryLeeChaChing, do we select the question if we win, or does @Agent007391 always choose them?
    Well, he said the one who guesses picks the next question. The TV game works differently, in that case I would get to pick the category and answer the next question.

By the way, I have been in quite a few Bond trivia contests for money and prizes where you couldn't look up the answers. Won every one of them.
    Ahh, okay, my apologies. As for your answer, no idea, haha.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Well, he said the one who guesses picks the next question. The TV game works differently, in that case I would get to pick the category and answer the next question.

By the way, I have been in quite a few Bond trivia contests for money and prizes where you couldn't look up the answers. Won every one of them.

You should have, considering how long you've been around, mate. :P
  • Well, he said the one who guesses picks the next question. The TV game works differently, in that case I would get to pick the category and answer the next question.

You should have, considering how long you've been around, mate. :P

Fair enough :D :D :D :D :D

Watching these films hundreds of times over does that to you. Even to the point of remembering the names of obscure cast members and their roles.
    edited July 2012 Posts: 7,854
    Actors for 200 points.

Name the actress who was shot by Shandor in Fakesh's suite in TSWLM.

We'll go with this answer, but what I meant was You pick the category, I say the answer. Which, last time I saw Jeopardy (at least six years ago), this was how it worked. I'm basically the Alex Trebek.
  • edited November 2017 Posts: 236
    I'll let SirHenry tell you if that's the right answer. It was his, after all.
  • I'll let SirHenry tell you if that's the right answer. It was his, after all.

okay...

Correct fellow Henry! Specifically, Yugoslavian actress Olga Bisera.

For how much?
    Films for 300:

This was the first James Bond film with any direction by John Glen.
    What is OHMSS?
    You are correct, sir. The scores now stand at:

Creasy47: 200 points
    HenryJonesVictor: 200 points
    SirHenryLeeChaChing: 100 points

Creasy, please pick your next category.
    Films for 500, please.