"You don't look at all like I expected"-What's the story behind your profile picture and user name?

Comments

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    What's the story behind your profile picture?
    Iza is hot.
    I raise a toast to that one.
    Iza is hot.

Is that who it is? Wow, I wouldn't have recognized her if you hadn't have said that. Can't believe I didn't already see that!
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited July 2012 Posts: 28,694
    00Beast wrote:
    Iza is hot.

Is that who it is? Wow, I wouldn't have recognized her if you hadn't have said that. Can't believe I didn't already see that!

You see? She is so beautiful she completely disable your brains, every time you saw it.
    00Beast wrote:
    Iza is hot.

You see? She is so beautiful she completely disable your brains, every time you saw it.

And the congregation said "AAAAMMMEEEENNNN!!!"
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    edited July 2012 Posts: 13,894
    It's an avatarised copy of <a href="http://content6.flixster.com/photo/31/54/18/3154180_ori.jpg">this</a>; pic of Warbeck from <a href=" Golem.</a> He could easily have been Bond at the time, and still squeeze in two more films. :-B
  • edited November 2017 Posts: 236
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Mine is a wallpaper I made to visualize an idea for a Movie series I'm writing.

And since I love photoshop, why not show off my art for a change.

• edited December 2016 Posts: 4,813
    Wanted to include the origin of my User-Name since the MOD added that option

(I'm about to sound like a huge nerd, so brace your selves....)

My name, 'Master Dahark' comes from waaaaay back in Middle School. I was big into Star Wars before the prequels came out and this was a character I had created (took place after Return of the Jedi); I wrote my own stories, drew my own comics, the works! In school, whenever I wasn't too busy taking notes, 99% of the time I was drawing him.
    Whenever I had to create an email or username for a forum, I would always get irritated because the name I wanted was taken, so I just kept coming back to Master Dahark. That's why he never died!
    Isn't that hard to guess where my username comes from. I like CR and I like TLD, both are in my top 10, so I put them together.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    The word 'Creasy' comes from Denzel Washington's character in 'Man On Fire' - one of my favorite movies - John W. Creasy. The '47' derives from Agent 47 of the 'Hitman' video games.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Darth Dimi is fairly obvious I suppose. My first name is Dimitri and since I'm an evil Sith lord (yes, in due time I shall condemn you all to a life of slavery under my rulership!) the composition is easily made.
    edited July 2012 Posts: 40,473
    With a name like Dimitri, why aren't you enslaving us already? It's an awesome name!
  • edited July 2012 Posts: 1,497
    I don't really care for my username anymore--seems like some e-mail name from the 90's: [email protected]. But one should choose a username wisely because it sticks! If I could I would probably just change it to JB 626 or Agent626. The 626 has something to do with where I live. JB is fairly obvious, but inspired from the PTS of TB in particular.
    JBFan626 wrote:
    I don't really care for my username anymore--seems like some e-mail name from the 90's: [email protected]. But one should choose a username wisely because it sticks! If I could I would probably just change it to JB 626 or Agent626. The 626 has something to do with where I live. JB is fairly obvious, but inspired from the PTS of TB.

It's slightly how I am; I would probably alter mine if I could, but it's stuck for a year now and I'm used to it, so I think in the end, I would just keep it as it is.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    my username shall remain unexplained :))
    My username is the last name of a fictional character I created called. Bruce Murdock.
    If you wanna know more, give me a shout sometime. :)
  • edited July 2012 Posts: 4,813
    @Murdock-- every time I've seen you on this forum I always immediately thought of Rambo

<center>'Murdock..... I'm coming to get YOU."

Rambo.jpg</center>

Tell us about your character!
    Creasy47 wrote:
    With a name like Dimitri, why aren't you enslaving us already? It's an awesome name!

A name so nice
    GoldenEye mentioned it twice! 8->
    edited July 2012 Posts: 16,330
    @Murdock-- every time I've seen you on this forum I always immediately thought of Rambo

Tell us about your character!

Well, I always call him the Poor man's James Bond meets Death Wish.

Set in Seattle in 2043. Bruce Murdock is a loner/vigilante. Crime in the future has skyrocketed and politics is corrupt. A SPECTRE like orginization notices Bruce and hires him to be an Assassin. Bruce and a team of 4 others hired by this no-name organization. In the first story. 1 out of 8, His first contract is the man who murdered his father when Bruce was a young boy.

My avatar image represents the 3rd story in the series which is pretty much Chris Nolan meets Moonraker lol.
    Thanks for adding the username inquiry as well, mods. Good idea.

As for me, @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7 is a tad longer than I had hoped. When I first came on this site I didn't really know how many members we had, and assumed a wide range of Bond related names got take, so I just have my name, Brady, the first letter of my last name following it, and Bondfanatic for obvious reasons, all encased in 007.
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    DarthDimi wrote:
    Darth Dimi is fairly obvious I suppose. My first name is Dimitri and since I'm an evil Sith lord (yes, in due time I shall condemn you all to a life of slavery under my rulership!) the composition is easily made.

I once pushed a man off a roof who claimed to be enslaving me, and his name was also Dimitri...

Tell me, where were you July 18, 2007 at 4:02PM?
    DarthDimi wrote:
    Creasy47 wrote:

A name so nice

My first name is mentioned in Every James Bond film. :D
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    edited July 2012 Posts: 7,854
    Murdock wrote:
    DarthDimi wrote:
    Creasy47 wrote:

A name so nice

Uh... M? Q? Could your name be Moneypenny?
    Murdock wrote:
    DarthDimi wrote:
    Creasy47 wrote:

A name so nice

I James bold for a reason my good man. :-O
    Murdock wrote:
    Murdock wrote:
    DarthDimi wrote:
    Creasy47 wrote:

A name so nice

I think he's joking around with you.
    Murdock wrote:
    Murdock wrote:
    DarthDimi wrote:
    Creasy47 wrote:

A name so nice

I think he's joking around with you.

Indeed, just playing along. :p
  • WillardWhyteWillardWhyte Midnight Society #ProjectMoon
    edited July 2012 Posts: 784
    My username stems from one of the best Bond Films to date DAF. WW is such a great character.....so many years ago in 2004 when I joined the forums I picked Willard Whyte as my username.

I picked Big Boss as my profile photo because he is my favorite video game character ever created. His story is brilliantly written and its been an honor to watch his character develop over the past few games.
  • DiscoVolanteDiscoVolante Stockholm, Sweden
    I have no idea where my username is from, just sounds cool.
    I have no idea where my username is from, just sounds cool.

It's Largo's yacht...I take it you are being sarcastic. I can't tell since it's just text I have to go by...
    Tell me, where were you July 18, 2007 at 4:02PM?

Near Camp Crystal Lake with @MajorDSmythe, chasing scantily clothed girls with machetes and hockey masks. SO, I have a perfectly clean alibi.