"You don't look at all like I expected"-What's the story behind your profile picture and user name?

Comments

Pierce Brosnan is my ultimate favorite representation of James Bond, and GoldenEye is my number one favorite in the series, so this picture I found online worked really well in my favor!
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    @Sandy, was the person from SPECTRE? Was there an eyepatch?
  • SandySandy Somewhere in Europe

No, but he looked quite creepy. Think Kronsteen, older, with a 3 days beard :-SS
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Sandy wrote:

No, but he looked quite creepy. Think Kronsteen, older, with a 3 days beard :-SS
    I believe you came but inches away from one of the world's greatest criminal minds.

• SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    I would have tried to take a photo but i had a bag of potatoes on one hand and on the other bread and a bag of Suchard Express (I stuck my fingernail inside it when I saw the ring, chocolate all over oops) @-)
    Mine is from some replica props I have on display in my Bond room
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    I love Brosnan, and I love cigarettes and cigars. Plain and simple.
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    I just like this car. It was one of the first I saw when I visited London.
  • EmilioEmilio Palmyra, Nassau
    Sandy wrote:
    Emilio wrote:
    tattoo I have on my left forearm

Last week the guy in front of me at the supermarket queue had a replica of the ring. A tattoo is way cooler. Has it ever raised questions?

it's quite visible, so yes, and most people don't know what it is, so they ask...The replica ring is based on FRWL, my tattoo on Thunderball one, octopus is a bit different
    HASEROT wrote:

I'll make one that says 'POWER'- I love how he says it at the end of AVTAK ;)
  • edited July 2012 Posts: 4,813
    double post, sorry
    Its taken in a club, where they had a nintendo-gun (thats the thing I'm holding) in one corner. Its a little shoddy taken because you cant see the kilt I'm wearing, the awesome Alice Cooper shirt I have under the blazer, OR my face :P But I think it works somewhat anyways hehe
  • Lancaster007Lancaster007 Shrublands Health Clinic, England
    Yaroslav Horak's take on 007 - really love the comic strips, and this image has so much impact. May change again soon, might try one of my own!
  • PrinceKamalKhanPrinceKamalKhan Monsoon Palace, Udaipur
    I like to switch around my profile pics but I'm very happy with non-EON copyrighted one I found at Pat Art's site. It represents my character name perfectly plus it's got shots of Magda and some of the action and excitement from OP.
  • DCisaredDCisared Liverpool
    Mines the new Aston Martin Vanquish because I think it looks even nicer than my favourite Aston the DBS! , I've only just changed it thou my other avatar was of the dashing Nathan drake because I love him like I love 007 .
    DCisared wrote:
    Mines the new Aston Martin Vanquish because I think it looks even nicer than my favourite Aston the DBS! , I've only just changed it thou my other avatar was of the dashing Nathan drake because I love him like I love 007 .

Ah, Nathan Drake. My favorite genocidist.
  • QsAssistantQsAssistant All those moments lost in time... like tears in rain
    I picked mine because @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7 makes it look so good. ;)

JK I picked my after I had one of Craig as 007 but was told by a mod that I had to change it for copyright reasons. So I found this one and then a week later I saw Brady with it too. I'm just too lazy to change it again!
    I picked mine because @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7 makes it look so good. ;)

JK I picked my after I had one of Craig as 007 but was told by a mod that I had to change it for copyright reasons. So I found this one and then a week later I saw Brady with it too. I'm just too lazy to change it again!

And what a great profile photo it is. I changed my profile several times before I found this one, and now I never want to change it, hence why I painted it gold. :D
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    I've been changing mine every so often, and been sticking with a 'Brosnan smoking' vibe. I have one left before I'm fresh out, so I might have to revert back to old ones when I change it after next time.
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start

Why do people gotta hate on Drake shootin' people? The man's just trying to commit theft in hostile parts of the world, why shouldn't he defend himself?
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Timothy Dalton is my favourite Bond (next to the obvious choice: Sean Connery).

Why do people gotta hate on Drake shootin' people? The man's just trying to commit theft in hostile parts of the world, why shouldn't he defend himself?

I am just joking mate. I adore Drake. Uncharted 2 is my favorite game of all time for Fleming's sake.
  • St_GeorgeSt_George Shuttling Drax's lovelies to the space doughnut - happy 40th, MR!
    Three words: it's Sir Rog...

B-)
    A number of participants images are a little hard to distinguish I feel sometimes, due to avatar size I mean, or maybe a little dark or unclear even

St_George wrote:

B-)
    Just curious. Is he your favorite Bond?
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    A number of participants images are a little hard to distinguish I feel sometimes, due to avatar size I mean, or maybe a little dark or unclear even

Yes... I agree.. Unfortunately the avatars really need to be small or the page would be full of avatar images only.
    I have discovered that if you click on said indistinct pictures (avatars?) then a higher resolution version appears and all should become clear if it wasn't before.

• St_GeorgeSt_George Shuttling Drax's lovelies to the space doughnut - happy 40th, MR!
    edited July 2012 Posts: 1,699
    St_George wrote:

B-)
    Just curious. Is he your favorite Bond?

He's by and a way my favourite guy to have played Bond, but in truth my favourite - or 'best' - incarnation of Bond would probably be a tie between Connery and Moore...
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    Anon wrote:
    I have discovered that if you click on said indistinct pictures (avatars?) then a higher resolution version appears and all should become clear if it wasn't before.

Yes, it always happens like that. Normally the forums that keep small sizes of the avatars are rarely-to-barely found.
  • DiscoVolanteDiscoVolante Stockholm, Sweden
    What's the story behind your profile picture?
    Iza is hot.