JAMES BOND BRASIL celebrates the first year online.

marketto007marketto007 Brazil
edited May 2012 in Fan Creations Posts: 3,277
Just to let you guys know, my website JAMES BOND BRASIL is celebrating today the first year online. :)

http://jamesbondbrasil.com/2012/05/james-bond-brasil-celebra-o-primeiro-ano-no-ar/

jbbr_jamesbondbrasil_mi6_2.png

Also thanks to MI6-HQ.

xxx

Comments

Congratulations, and thanks for all the hard work and the many updates you post.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Congrats @marketto007, and thanks for all the past and future news you bring to MI6! =D>
  • SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    Parabéns @marketto007 and James Bond Brasil!
  • gt007gt007 Station G
    Congratulations, @marketto007! You're doing an amazing job!
    Quite often I visit your site to get videos, photos and stuff, even though I don't understand a single word. :P
    Here's to many more years of JAMES BOND BRASIL!
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    Congratulations, Marketto. Today 28th? Ian Fleming´s birthday!! Well done...
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    Thanks for the kind words people!!! :)

xxx
    Congratulations Marketto! You have been an absolute legend in finding out information on Skyfall! Thank you and Happy Birthday James Bond Brasil!!!! ^:)^
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    God job @marketto007. Being online for only a year makes it even more incredible that you were able to strike up that relationship with Sony. Keep on going! :)
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    Parabéns! :D

Congratulations for being the best Brazilian 007 site.
    Thanks everybody!!! Here's the video that I recorded when I was in London last December.

xxx
    Just to let you guys know, my website JAMES BOND BRASIL is celebrating three years today, with a new logo :)

http://jamesbondbrasil.com/2014/05/james-bond-brasil-celebra-seu-terceiro-ano-no-ar-com-lancamento-de-nova-marca

jbbr_evolucao_dos_logos.png
  • edited May 2014 Posts: 19,339
    Well done Marketto..you have always been a credit to 007,even on the old site,KTBEU :

fd019-bollinger-002-007-label.jpg?itok=1EenVx1v
  • MrcogginsMrcoggins Following in the footsteps of Quentin Quigley.
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Marketto007 great work go on keeping the Brazilian end up .
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Nicely done, @marketto007 on your anniversary. You're a great member of the MI6C and your site is a credit to all that Bond is and should be. =D>
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited May 2014 Posts: 13,936
    Congratulations, Marketto! Here's to many more to come! <:-P Check your inbox, I sent you a message a few days back.
    Congrats on the achievement, marketto. Well done =D>
    Thanks guys. Your kind words means a lot.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Keep on going my friend. I expect more exclusives from you as the new film approaches. :)
    Samuel001 wrote:
    Keep on going my friend. I expect more exclusives from you as the new film approaches. :)

Seconded! No pressure Marketto! ;)
  • JWPepperJWPepper You sit on it, but you can't take it with you.
    Congrats!!

Marketto; you are a hero! Exclusive updates on the next Bondfilm, great website and a very fine member on Mi6 Community. Keep up the good work!
  • zebrafishzebrafish <°)))< in Octopussy's garden in the shade
    Happy anniversary, Marketto, and my best wishes for the exciting pre-Bond24 time ahead of your site!
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    zebrafish wrote:
    Happy anniversary, Marketto, and my best wishes for the exciting pre-Bond24 time ahead of your site!

And on this site, too. Always a pleasure, Marketto, to share with you the news about the new Bond...
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Many congratulations, Marketto! Very very well done.
    Well done Marketto ! 3 years already! We're lucky to have you online ! Keep up the good work : we're following you as always
    Thanks a lot for all the great and inspirational comments.
    Parabéns! (blame google if it is wrong :D) Here's to many more years ! :)
    Congrats Marketto and thanks for keeping the British end up around the world! <:-P

You do great work, keep it up!