MR Bond's clothing

13»

Comments

• Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    @thelordflasheart, I can agree with that. Sometimes, it's not even about people knowing what it is: if you enjoy it, you enjoy it. Like the QoS shades? I've tried those on numerous times, and I already know how incredibly comfortable and happy I would be wearing them out all the time. But, with other items, it would suck having nobody notice unless you told them.
    Creasy47 wrote:
    @thelordflasheart, I can agree with that. Sometimes, it's not even about people knowing what it is: if you enjoy it, you enjoy it. Like the QoS shades? I've tried those on numerous times, and I already know how incredibly comfortable and happy I would be wearing them out all the time. But, with other items, it would suck having nobody notice unless you told them.

Yeah, I agree with him on that . Like I mentioned earlier, it's that personal sense of gain.
    I know for a fact I would extremely happy to wear a pair of Ford's . Its that personal sense of happiness.

I've dreamt for the last 4 years of owning a couple of suits Bond wore in Quantum .

http://www.bespokesuitblog.co.uk/uploaded_images/danielcraig_b-711287.jpg

Wearing this ,with this kind of beautiful tailoring is something which people will ask you the brand rather than you having to tell them.
    Frankly I'm concerned about these threads. Let's be clear, Bond is no metro sexual.
    All you need is a serge blue single breasted suit, a white sea island cotton shirt, a black knitted silk tie and a pair of black slip on shoes with re-enforced steel toe caps.
    To accessorise you should have a gun metal cigarette case full of custom made Morelands and an oxidised Ronson lighter.
    Frankly, anybody who isn't dressing this way by now should not be visiting this site. You've had since 1953 to get it right.
    Ps. The Morelands these days come with a complementary oxygen tank!
  • edited March 2013 Posts: 498
    Villiers53 wrote:
    Frankly I'm concerned about these threads. Let's be clear, Bond is no metro sexual.
    All you need is a serge blue single breasted suit, a white sea island cotton shirt, a black knitted silk tie and a pair of black slip on shoes with re-enforced steel toe caps.
    To accessorise you should have a gun metal cigarette case full of custom made Morelands and an oxidised Ronson lighter.
    Frankly, anybody who isn't dressing this way by now should not be visiting this site. You've had since 1953 to get it right.
    Ps. The Morelands these days come with a complementary oxygen tank!
    EDIT: Oops
    Bond is Sexy as a modern fashion icon . I attached proof

05_danielcraig_lgl.jpg

I'm sorry, but this man is an impostor.
    Bond looks like Hoagy Carmichael and has black hair falling down over the right eyebrow. Whereas this man is clearly follicle challenged!
    Furthermore, Bond would consider this tie too loud (he only wears black silk knitted) and the pochette to be an affectation typical of a Smersh villain with dubious sexual taste.
    To add insult to injury, this man has one of those awful brash Omega things poking out from under his cuff. Our hero only ever sports a stainless steel Rolex Oyster Perpetual.
    Claearly this man is not Bond and given the fact that you've had since 1953 to learn this stuff, I'm starting to worry. It's not that difficult!
    I wasn't a fan of the turtle neck/jacket combo he wore in the PTS.
    I wasn't a fan of the turtle neck/jacket combo he wore in the PTS.

@thelivingroyale, Pardon me , Which movie are you speaking of ?

• edited March 2013 Posts: 12,837
    Shit, sorry. Thought this was a thread about Bond's clothes in Moonraker :)
    Shit, sorry. Thought this was a thread about Bond's clothes in Moonraker :)

Hahaha !!

:))
    Dunno where to put stuff like this. BTW - how much better of a picture is that then the one they chose?

http://www.celebsclothing.com/products/James-Bond-Skyfall-Tuxedo-Suit.html#
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    Nice! Don't own any, but yes, these are great.
  • edited July 2014 Posts: 654
    Nice! Don't own any, but yes, these are great.
    Shame that they only have the Connery's minus DAF...
    Lookie what I got in the mail today!

13241336_10100917561491591_3594625158350288920_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=06b80065f8d3bd7899b7e2748ca6ed6b&oe=57A143E5