Post a picture of yourself! :P

Comments

• BondJasonBond006BondJasonBond006 on fb and ajb
    I admit I get going with the more obvious ladies like XXX, Goodnight, Tiffany, Goodhead.
    If it's only about sexual attraction that is.

Otherwise my favourite one still remains Sylvia Trench. She is hot as hell while cultivated, beautiful and classy at the same time.

Tracy is the one I'd marry. She's the one for the romantic life.
  • MrcogginsMrcoggins Following in the footsteps of Quentin Quigley.
    Maryam still looking great .
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    I admit I get going with the more obvious ladies like XXX, Goodnight, Tiffany, Goodhead.
    If it's only about sexual attraction that is.

Otherwise my favourite one still remains Sylvia Trench. She is hot as hell while cultivated, beautiful and classy at the same time.

Tracy is the one I'd marry. She's the one for the romantic life.

Tracy is definitely marriage material. Tatiana as well, now that you mention it. Those 60s girls, man. Nothing like them.
    edited June 2017 Posts: 9,020
  • mcdonbbmcdonbb deep in the Heart of Texas
    I guess it's time for another selfie :P

This is me yesterday on the left, and two of my four brothers-in-arms.

The good-looking one on the right, by the way, is none other than MI6 member @LordBrettSinclair JF will kill me if he sees this :))
    The hipster in the middle is not a member of this place :P

:D

full.jpg

Nice pic

B-)
    I would be long dead without my brothers-in-arms. I owe them everything.

@birdleson that's nice!
    Birdleson Birdleson Birdleson Birdleson Birdleson Birdleson Birdleson Birdleson Birdleson Birdleson

Sorry, I will remember after writing it down 10 times correctly. Names shouldn't be misspelled.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Me in a Gunbarrel! :D
    cStwWlBh.jpg
    oh that's just great! @Murdock
    Craig could learn from you, he walks into the gun barrel like a pouch full of potatoes.
    @BondJasonBond006, Thanks! I don't think I've enjoyed any of Craig's gunbarrel poses except for maybe Skyfall where it kinda looks like Dalton's LTK poster pose. But Craig's are all too stiff to me. A great gunbarrel pose has to look relaxed and natural. Mine's a mix of Connery and Moore.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    That's a more than decent pose right there.
  • Mendes4LyfeMendes4Lyfe The long road ahead
    Yes, very assured.
    Stop it guys. You're making me think I am Bond! ;))
  • chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    Tim & Pierce did best gunbarrel.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    I can't stand how the SP gun barrel has Bond showing he has a gun. Other than that, no gun barrel really bugs me, with varying levels of success.

Best gun barrel I may have to give to Lazenby. He's so damn quick, just like he is with his crazy hat toss in Moneypenny's office. The athleticism!
    Laz moved like a cat! My second favourite Bond.
    Connery, his stunt double and Laz did best gun barrels IMO
  • peterpeter Toronto
    @timmer, I always see Connery as being slightly off balance when he did his.
    My least favorite Bond did the best gun barrel: Tim Dalton was number one.
  • chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    edited January 2017 Posts: 17,691
    timmer wrote: »
    Laz moved like a cat!
    Laz did the knee thing. The bullet's trajectory changes and the supposed head target is compromised. It makes no sense. Tim wasted little motion. Pierce even less. Moore's aim wavered, the early ones included a ridiculous hop, Connery's was good, and Craig's was GOOD in CR, but went poseur after that.
  • Murdock wrote: »
    Me in a Gunbarrel! :D
    cStwWlBh.jpg

I did one of those, way back in the day!

I think this might have been 2013 if I'm not mistaken. I sure miss my 'long' hair...

2-2.jpg

OH JAMES!

@Master_Dahark
    that's nothing short of awesome! You are my hero, Batman, Bond, Rocky, whatever. You are all of it, damn! and always looking good!
  • Thanks @BondJasonBond006 ! Those are actually Daniel Craig's legs to be fair, lol
    That suit is the 'Quantum' suit from Magnoli Clothiers

http://www.magnoliclothiers.com/quantum-suit-by-magnoli-clothiers-tailor-made-suits-p-247.html

Great stuff- they custom tailor it for you. I entered my measurements and made the mistake of clicking 'fitted' instead of 'loosely fitted'.

That damn thing was always skin tight!! Hell, now I can hardly even get it on! :(( That was a nice suit too...
    Thanks @BondJasonBond006 ! Those are actually Daniel Craig's legs to be fair, lol
    That suit is the 'Quantum' suit from Magnoli Clothiers

http://www.magnoliclothiers.com/quantum-suit-by-magnoli-clothiers-tailor-made-suits-p-247.html

Great stuff- they custom tailor it for you. I entered my measurements and made the mistake of clicking 'fitted' instead of 'loosely fitted'.

That damn thing was always skin tight!! Hell, now I can hardly even get it on! :(( That was a nice suit too...

Oh I feel you, I got my tailored Tom Ford suit in 2012 when I hadn't worked out for a while and my arms weren't as bulky. And I was slimmer too overall.
    It's tight fit.
    I looked hot as hell in it. It really put all my good shapes on display :P

Now I can't even get my arms into it anymore, not to mention the trousers are way to tight! :((

What a waste of money really. It had cost CHF 800 (circa USD 750).
    @Master_Dahark, that gun barrel is awesome! I get serious Dalton vibes off that photo, I'm sure you'll be happy to hear. B-)
    We should make some gun barrel competition :P
    That would be exciting. :D
    or the chair torture scene, ha ha...
    chrisisall wrote: »
    Laz moved like a cat!
    Laz did the knee thing. The bullet's trajectory changes and the supposed head target is compromised. It makes no sense. Tim wasted little motion. Pierce even less. Moore's aim wavered, the early ones included a ridiculous hop, Connery's was good, and Craig's was GOOD in CR, but went poseur after that.
    Good point re Laz. Never noticed that. But I do love the way the guy moved in general.
    I think he only got the job, because of his athleticism and ability to fight- along with having the right look.

I think the point of Lazenby's gun barrel is that Bond is walking, walking, walking, and feels that someone is going to shoot at his torso or head, so he goes into the pose on one knee we see to throw of the shooter and incapacitate, if not kill, the enemy.
    Laz moved like a cat!
    Good point re Laz. Never noticed that. But I do love the way the guy moved in general.
    I think he only got the job, because of his athleticism and ability to fight- along with having the right look.

It was certainly a big factor. Harry Saltzman was convinced George was their guy when the Aussie broke the nose of one of the stuntmen he was facing in a staged fight scene during his audition.
    I think the point of Lazenby's gun barrel is that Bond is walking, walking, walking, and feels that someone is going to shoot at his torso or head, so he goes into the pose on one knee we see to throw of the shooter and incapacitate, if not kill, the enemy.
    Laz moved like a cat!

It was certainly a big factor. Harry Saltzman was convinced George was their guy when the Aussie broke the nose of one of the stuntmen he was facing in a staged fight scene during his audition.
    Yes, that story is legend. The irony being his lack of acting experience helped him get the acting job. He had no idea how to deliver a "stage" punch. :))
    Laz moved like a cat!

Yes, that story is legend. The irony being his lack of acting experience helped him get the acting job. He had no idea how to deliver a "stage" punch. :))

Sometimes things like that just happen when two performers are going at it. In the Hinx fight in SP Dan accidentally pounded Bautista right in the nose and jacked it up bad, making the latter's suit soaked in red. But Bautista just cleaned himself up, jammed some tissue in his nose, applied some make-up to the swelling, changed into a new suit and went on. As an ex-wrestler, that was probably the equivalent of a pinch to him, pain-wise.