Post a picture of yourself! :P

Comments

• BondJasonBond006BondJasonBond006 on fb and ajb
    I like Hinx, he really is the first iconic henchman since MayDay or if she doesn't count, Jaws.
  • chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    2-2.jpg
    Wow, the aim is true, stance solid. Have you trained with weapons?

B-)
    It may be too soon to tell, but Hinx with only really three scenes burned himself into the memory of the audiences.
    The Spectre meeting, the car sequence, the train sequence, maybe the plane chase as well, then it's four.

Many of the memorable henchman had similarly only three or four such "iconic" scenes.

Personally I regard the train fight as highly as the Peter Franks fight, the train fight in FRWL. I couldn't even think of another one that is as good.

Imho.
    ha ha, maybe. and the other several hundred people that were quite ecstatic after seeing Spectre at the cinema. At least here in Switzerland.
    That's true for sure. I think it has to do with the times we live in though.
    It's infinitely more difficult nowadays to create something that will be iconic.

Then things can be seen as iconic that really shouldn't be. Like Halle Berry as Jinx.
    She in every damn Bond montage, and very prominently. She was in it everywhere, Golden Globes, Oscars, Brit Awards etc.

Let's say Hinx was a great and original henchman, he certainly added some of the imo best scenes to the film.
  • edited January 2017 Posts: 6,432
    I think over the last 20 years the Henchman that stands out for me is Xenia Onatopp though her thigh crushing skills were borrowed from a The Living Daylights mentioned character if I recall.
    edited June 2017 Posts: 9,020
  • PropertyOfALadyPropertyOfALady Colders Federation CEO
    edited June 2017 Posts: 3,675
  • edited January 2017 Posts: 6,432
    When the sun shines I'll have to post a picture of my ugly self lol
  • I see a strong resemblance to Sean Patrick Flannery in tat middle one- I hope you don't mind me saying!
    @Master_Dahark

Sean Patrick Flanery! I take that as a compliment naturally.

He has quite a few things in common with me.

He was in an issue of Playgirl "Sean Patrick Flanery gets totally racy" and needless to say I wouldn't hesitate if I ever was asked :P I'm such a show off...and "racy" is my middle name :P

full.jpg

Flanery is a wise man too. We think alike.
    On Letterman he said:
    "Guys only think about sex once a day.
    But it lasts for 24 hours."

The very words I live by... :D

and then there's this: Do I see the resemblance? HELL YES :)) who doesn't want to be Young Indy!?

full.jpg
  • mcdonbbmcdonbb deep in the Heart of Texas
    edited January 2017 Posts: 4,116
    Flanery and I share a first and second name and mutual friends in Houston.

But I'm still by far the cuter of the two :D
  • Agent_99Agent_99 enjoys a spirited ride as much as the next girl
    Since @Dragonpol has already identified me and apparently I 'pass', whatever THAT means :P

206040_600.png
    And here he is : @Agent_99 ...nice one mate,love the total Bond get-up !
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    barryt007 wrote: »
    And here he is : @Agent_99 ...nice one mate,love the total Bond get-up !

@Agent_99 is female I believe! :D

Urgh what a dog then !
    Woof.
    Labrador with a hint of chihwahwa
  • acoppolaacoppola London Ealing not far from where Bob Simmons lived
    edited January 2017 Posts: 1,243
    I am thinking of taking the plunge, but no idea how to upload from my phone.
    you can't @acoppola

I post my pictures on my myspace.com account and then copy paste the address to here via that icon in the post box that looks like a frame with a picture in it. Takes a bit of trying.
    I put my piccie on my avatar for about 12 hours,a few have seen me but now its back to Dan Craig ..
  • acoppolaacoppola London Ealing not far from where Bob Simmons lived
    Thank you gentlemen for the guidance. I need to reflect Best wishes!
    edited January 2017 Posts: 9,020
    I put my piccie on my avatar for about 12 hours,a few have seen me but now its back to Dan Craig ..

I'm glad you took your piccie (is that code for dick?) down again, after seeing that sexy sun of a gun I was blind, lovestruck!
    Seriously you are as hot as me. We should embark to a "pub" tour. (pub is code for something I cannot post on this allegedly family friendly forum).

I'm glad you took your piccie (is that code for dick?) down again, after seeing that sexy sun of a gun I was blind, lovestruck!
    Seriously you are as hot as me. We should embark to a "pub" tour. (pub is tour for something I cannot post on this allegedly family friendly forum.

Oh i get the 'pub' bit.....tempting for the last 4 years but now i am taken i might lose my 'balls Q ' ?

Agent_99 wrote: »
    Woof.

Now you are sounding like a Dragonpol!

Woof! Woof!
    Don't, you'll scare your cat!
  • LordBrettSinclairLordBrettSinclair Greensleeves
    edited January 2017 Posts: 167
    Don't, you'll scare your cat!

That was actually a reference to my beloved Never Send Flowers. Not sure if you've read that one?
    Dragonpol wrote: »
    That was actually a reference to my beloved Never Send Flowers. Not sure if you've read that one?

I might have done, a long time ago...not a big Gardner fan, I'm afraid, though I admire the sheer effort he put in.
    Dragonpol wrote: »

I might have done, a long time ago...not a big Gardner fan, I'm afraid, though I admire the sheer effort he put in.

You should give that one a re-read. I took my username from the main villain of that novel, by the way. :)