• DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    edited August 2016 Posts: 17,882
    And Einstein.

Even you!
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    edited August 2016 Posts: 11,139
    Well I do have a big head ;)
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    I think it's all harmless fun and nothing to get too excited about.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    I was jesting with the best of you, just to be clear. I know it's hard to read the difference between earnestness and frivolity in text. Some may disapprove of them, but this is why emoticons matter in a world of rapidly developing technology where we communicate more heavily each day via words on a screen.
    Bwahaha, I understand @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7 , keep up the babysitting! I like it @Dragonpol , very well set out and very insightful too. :) Understood @Birdleson , I was having a bit of a laugh back anyway. :D All harmless fun as @Dragonpol says.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    :-c :-h ;) :x [-O< :@)
  • DCisaredDCisared Liverpool
    DCisared wrote: »
    IMG_20160822_165220_zpsgrnrxmog.jpg
    Reckon I'd get the gig as Q? Willing to let DC have the main role.

Mr Snowden, you are a hero.

Hahaha damn I can't unsee Snowden now for God's sake :)
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    :-c :-h ;) :x [-O< :@)
    You're going for @Birdleson's wrath....
  • BondJasonBond006BondJasonBond006 on fb and ajb
    We have some lovely ladies on this site.

@Germanlady
    @4EverBonded
    @Szonana
    @Sandy
    @Tuulia

so welcome @Mikah21

it was time someone as good-looking as me joined this site!

• dominicgreenedominicgreene The Eternal QOS Defender
    @Mikah21 We need to make a Bond film. I can be Bond, you can be my Bond girlsssss makeup assistant.
    @BondJasonBond006 Ooh, nice to know there's some other girls on here too, nice to meet you and thanks for the welcome. @dominicgreene Bwahaha, I'm not too good at makeup, sadly. :P
  • MrcogginsMrcoggins Following in the footsteps of Quentin Quigley.
    @Mikah21 welcome along it's shuch a pleasant change to see an attractive face on here !".
    So I spent the last couple of minutes looking at the last 20 or so pages that I haven't checked before and my statement from last year still stands..

This forum has a lot of good looking people. I am not even saying this just to give you people compliments but I am honestly surprised a forum can have so many good looking people..forums usually don't have this much good looking people lol :D

• GBFGBF
    dragonsky wrote: »
    So I spent the last couple of minutes looking at the last 20 or so pages that I haven't checked before and my statement from last year still stands..

This forum has a lot of good looking people. I am not even saying this just to give you people compliments but I am honestly surprised a forum can have so many good looking people..forums usually don't have this much good looking people lol :D

Have you heard of Photoshop before? :-)
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    That's why I don't post my pic, so the average still remains high ;-)
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    I would post a new picture but thanks to a haircut accident I had to shave my head. :))
    That would only make you bold and beautiful ;-)
    It makes me feel like Blofeld. :P
  • BondJasonBond006BondJasonBond006 on fb and ajb
    But it looked so special @Murdock!!

Anyway, you are a good-looking mean motherlover anyhow. Especially in a Star Trek uniform combat situation.
    @BondJasonBond006, more like so bad! ;) But you are right about the latter. In fact, I really was in a Star Trek combat situation before! ;)
    PNDKJ9Ul.jpg
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    edited September 2016 Posts: 14,907
    A little event I attended almost a year ago now.

574.jpg

576.jpg

565.jpg

572.jpg
    So near, and yet so far.

581.jpg

Quite possibly the most glamourous and personally exciting event I've ever been too.
    Getting married to Mrs.Benny is a given. This is Bond. ;)
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    edited September 2016 Posts: 10,588
    @Benny, you lucky bastard! How did you land those tickets?
    Thank you @Birdleson.
    @jake24 I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you.
    Part of my 40th birthday holiday to the UK last year. Had a very Bondian schedule. I'll post a few more pics later.
    @Murdock nice going! But I don't recognise that skyline...
    @Benny please do!! cool pictures!!
    Always do what the Commander ordered. ;)

1415.jpg

1417.jpg

1418.jpg

1423.jpg

2139.jpg

Mrs.Benny and the kids were not exactly thrilled about this one. Long walk, and then only to stand out front for a picture.

2165.jpg

2169.jpg

Finally got near it. :D

2210.jpg

2255.jpg

2215.jpg

2300.jpg

The Bond in motion exhibition was well worth seeing. Lots more than I've posted here.
    Also got to spend an evening in the company of Sir Roger Moore. Wonderful show. Anyone who's seen this will most certainly testify to that.

• jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Great pictures, @Benny! Must have been a thrilling experience for you.
    jake24 wrote: »
    Great pictures, @Benny! Must have been a thrilling experience for you.

Thanks @jake24, yes it was. Spectre premiere, the Bond in motion exhibition, an evening with Sir Rog, and getting to meet up with some longtime friends from the forum for an afternoon / evening. It really was brilliant.
    And that was just part of the holiday. But we said when we planned it, that we should make it a once in a lifetime trip. And it certainly was.
    edited September 2016 Posts: 8,030
    Very cool pics @Benny! And what a trip!! that's magnificent! not jealous at all.... nonononono.... not jealous... ;-)
  • MayDayDiVicenzoMayDayDiVicenzo Here and there
    @Benny wonderful pictures.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Next time you go, @Benny, allow me to stow away in your largest luggage bag.