• ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    Agreed @Germanlady, it would seem it's not just the wine that has ,
    A fine body and refined. ;)
  • talos7talos7 New Orleans
    My Daughter an Me . :D

[img][/img]Faye%20and%20Dad%2016_zpsfuw6n92l.png

• ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Sweet girl.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    @talos7, she's stunning! I hope you are both enjoying your trip (if it hasn't ended yet). :)
    If you and your daughter are indication, the 'Talos family' must be the best looking bunch around!
    Thank you both. I took her to Paris in June as a graduation present. The Punta Cana trip in July was a graduation present for dad, she remained home ;)
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited July 2016 Posts: 28,694
    talos7 wrote: »
    Thank you both. I took her to Paris in June as a graduation present. The Punta Cana trip in July was a graduation present for dad, she remained home ;)

@talos7, so, what you're saying is that what happens in Punta Cana stays in Punta Cana...

...And that what happens is never told, mentioned or implied to your daughter. B-)
    Indeed...
  • MrcogginsMrcoggins Following in the footsteps of Quentin Quigley.
    Delightful looking young lady you must be very proud talos .
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    Yes a very attractive family ..... Just when I thought I couldn't hate you any more ! :P ;)
    Lol! thank you. Her name is Faye and she is a sweetie. I'm so grateful that she's partial to Audrey Hepburn rather than the likes of the Kardashians ;)
    Good taste in one so young is to be appreciated .
  • PropertyOfALadyPropertyOfALady Colders Federation CEO
    Is it just me or does she look a bit like Madeleine Swann?
    Probably better looking in my opinion a much better face and bone structure I think .
    I told Faye the comparison to M. Swann and she was quite pleased :D.

On a side note, she has an immense crush on Tom Hiddleston. A few years ago I did this rough mock-up of the two together; she was dressed for a prom, he a premiere. There is a Bond look going here. For the first time I'm thinking there could be a soft re-boot with him continuing the Craig story arc in spite of the age difference.

[img][/img]The%20Hiddlestons_zpsnvcqq3p8.jpg

"I got two words for ya Jake: Bond Girl....material."

maxresdefault.jpg
  • chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    stag wrote: »
    Germanlady wrote: »
    Why not? Prost... B-)

me2.jpg

A rose among the thorns!

Schön.
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    @Talos you do indeed have a beautiful family! Lovely picture of your daughter and Hiddleston. I bet she'd be more starstruck in real life ;-)
    Thank You! and oh yes she would be.
    RC7 wrote: »
    DCisared wrote: »
    IMG_20160720_075559_zps5x3nnakt.jpg
    Licence to kill time making playlists.

Alan, you are adorable with those big puppy eyes.

Said, Hannibal Lecter.

Said Hollow Man B-)
    I recently took my wife on a ride-along. I think she had fun!

12891107_748065694000_7440446840351461137_o.jpg
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    Ehm, @Master, is she perhaps referring to a Daniel Craig line? Or just wondering where that camera came from? ;-) You guys do make a lovely couple!
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Did you have the sirens on?
  • BondJasonBond006BondJasonBond006 on fb and ajb
    Young, attractive, hot.
    Can't wait to see the little MasterDaharks!! @Master_Dahark
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    In homage to his birthday today. This epic photo from my Instagram, with Sam Mendes from last year, during the filming of SPECTRE in Mexico City. I still can't believe this happened :D

JAC5N2Y.jpg

Posting a picture of my hair before it goes as quick as Sean's from Dr.No to FRWL.

24cwprm.jpg
    I too had hair when I was younger enjoy it while it lasts @Sanchairs
    Hair Today Gone Tomorrow . #-o
    I recently took my wife on a ride-along. I think she had fun!

12891107_748065694000_7440446840351461137_o.jpg

@Master_Dahark, careful. Walter White got all his ideas after he went on a ride along, so be watchful over your girl and make sure she's not making any of that pure blue in a few week's time.

P.S. You fill out the uniform well, my friend. Like a glove. B-)
  • edited August 2016 Posts: 4,813

@Master_Dahark, careful. Walter White got all his ideas after he went on a ride along, so be watchful over your girl and make sure she's not making any of that pure blue in a few week's time.

Ha! I never considered that! Fortunately I'm a bit closer to her than Hank was to Walt- I'll keep a close eye on her! ;)

Ha! I never considered that! Fortunately I'm a bit closer to her than Hank was to Walt!

@Master_Dahark, you can never know that for sure, though. The solution is always right under your nose, after all, where you least expect it. One night you and her are having a pleasant and romantic candle-lit dinner, then fast forward to years later and the very moment when all her mystery, all the canceled date nights and her increasing reclusiveness become crystal meth clear. One night as you're going to bed, with horror deep in your eyes, you confront her about your suspicions. "Heisenberg?" you struggle to get out, nearly choking on the words, tempted to reach for your service firearm. Her head, turned away from you, freezes and stalls for what feels like hours after you release the revelation to her ears. She cranes her head over, her eyes meeting your own, her expression cold, demonic, disturbed. With a dark, booming voice, she answers. "You're goddamn right."

At least I hope that's how it would go, as that sounds like good television.

In all honesty, though, I would pay good money to watch a video of you two performing the "I'm the danger" scene from BB, with your wife as Walt and you in a redhead wig playing Skyler.