Pierce Brosnan or Daniel Craig (poll added)

1151617181921»

Comments

• jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Oooh, definitely. Where's that still from?
    BAIN123 wrote: »
    I'm watching SP at the moment. I think Craig's character seems more one-note in this than he was in his previous films. Closer to Brosnan's "superspy" style of Bond.

That said I still think Craig is the actor with more range.

Sky Movies?

Yep :p

• ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    jake24 wrote: »
    Survivor (2015).
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Survivor (2015).
    Thanks. I saw that a while back, yet I remember being distracted somehow. I'll have to give it another watch one of these days.
    It's the kind of film that only gives a big promise but doesn't deliver it, @jake24. Brosnan was the only good thing in it. Other than that, the film is a waste of time.
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    Survivor (2015).
    Thanks. I saw that a while back, yet I remember being distracted somehow. I'll have to give it another watch one of these days.
    I quite enjoyed that. Brosnan should have had a bigger role in it. I must give it another watch soon.
    Three dimensional doesn't suit him that much, if you ask me. But, that's just my point of view.

However, we all know Brosnan could do dark sided characters quite well, too. I could imagine his Bond going utterly dark, cold and even ruthlessly sadistic to obtain what's rightful.

7bBp96p.jpg

This picture makes me want to see that!

I'm just imagining Craig's Bond walking down a dark corridor, an unseen suited figure comes up to him and after a few seconds its revealed to be this shot of Brosnan...and then the Bond music from CR kicks in. Great idea........??
    BAIN123 wrote: »
    Three dimensional doesn't suit him that much, if you ask me. But, that's just my point of view.

However, we all know Brosnan could do dark sided characters quite well, too. I could imagine his Bond going utterly dark, cold and even ruthlessly sadistic to obtain what's rightful.

7bBp96p.jpg

This picture makes me want to see that!

I'm just imagining Craig's Bond walking down a dark corridor, an unseen suited figure comes up to him and after a few seconds its revealed to be this shot of Brosnan...and then the Bond music from CR kicks in. Great idea........??
    It takes more than one Bond to stop T.H.A.N.O.S. ;)
    I remember not caring for it too much, but I think it earns a second chance from me. I'm eager to see Pierce's performance.
    You only have to look at Pierce in 'The Ghost' as the PM to see his versatility,he is brilliant in that film.