"Back of the net!": The Football Thread

Comments

• edited January 2019 Posts: 7,500
    It is amusing how Norwegian television is trying to build Batchuay's potential move to CP as a big, dramatic scoop. As if anyone really cares! ;))
    Blackpool bought Anthony Ewans! Gasp!! This is so thrilling! :O
    jobo wrote: »
    It is amusing how Norwegian television is trying to build Batchuay's potential move to CP as a big, dramatic scoop. As if anyone really cares! ;))

He's a funny guy though! :-D

michy-batshuayi-spongebob-1467721559-800.jpg

And I do care… about his price in Fantasy Premier League!
  • GoldenGunGoldenGun Per ora e per il momento che verrà
    edited February 2019 Posts: 6,788
    Tense game yesterday in Milan between Inter and Lazio! 0:0 after 90 minutes, Ciro scoring the opening goal with 10 minutes of extra time remaining. Consequently, Inter gets a penalty rewarded in the 125th and Icardo converts the spot kick. A thrilling penalty shootout follows with Lazio taking home victory 4:3 in the shootout.

Lazio advances to the semi-finals of the Coppa Italia and faces Milan while the other semi-final will be decided between Atalanta (who won 3-0 against Juventus) and Fiorentina (eliminated Roma with a whopping 7-1).
    GoldenGun wrote: »
    Tense game yesterday in Milan between Inter and Lazio! 0:0 after 90 minutes, Ciro scoring the opening goal with 10 minutes of extra time remaining. Consequently, Inter gets a penalty rewarded in the 125th and Icardo converts the spot kick. A thrilling penalty shootout follows with Lazio taking home victory 4:3 in the shootout.

Lazio advances to the semi-finals of the Coppa Italia and faces Milan while the other semi-final will be decided between Atalanta (who won 3-0 against Juventus) and Fiorentina (eliminated Roma with a whopping 7-1).

It has been one hell of a thrilling week with incredible results, drama and upsets all around Europe. Lets hope it continues like this!
    Game on .... come on Norwich !!!
  • edited February 2019 Posts: 19,339
    Get in there Canaries !!!!
    That was quick! Did Bielsa forget to send one of his spies midweek? :))

No, he sent one Torg,but they killed him .
    barryt007 wrote: »

Hahaha! Daniel Farke, spy killer! :))

Damn right
  • edited February 2019 Posts: 17,293

Damn right

Large

There's a spy on our training ground? Bring him to me!
    Wow I love Norwich but this is a football master class against Leeds !!
    They would have a much better chance of beating Man City tomorrow than my Arsenal if I’m honest x brilliant stuff!!
    They would have a much better chance of beating Man City tomorrow than my Arsenal if I’m honest x brilliant stuff!!

Don't mention that game, Barry. Thinking about what the final result might be makes me nervous!

Don't mention that game, Barry. Thinking about what the final result might be makes me nervous!

Me too Torg, my old mate, me too !!!!!

Me too Torg, my old mate, me too !!!!!

tumblr_pefodvFf161tf8a5ao1_500.gif

All up to these two. Can't see the defence keeping City from scoring.
    I have a horrible feeling that Monreal is going to be centre back and Lacazette won’t start.
    I have a horrible feeling that Monreal is going to be centre back and Lacazette won’t start.

If this is true, I'm curious about which starting eleven Unai is playing. I just hope he'll start both Lacazette and Aubameyang. Ramsey too, perhaps?
    Aaaah shit don’t tell me bloody Ozil is starting ffs.

He hasn't started many games lately, so I'd be surprised to see him starting. On the other hand he offers some creativity in attack…

He hasn't started many games lately, so I'd be surprised to see him starting. On the other hand he offers some creativity in attack…

Lazy little shit though

Lazy little shit though

He needs to do defensive work against a team like City. Arsenal won't get many chances in this game (unfortunately), other than set pieces and counter attacks.

Lazy little shit though

He needs to do defensive work against a team like City. Arsenal won't get many chances in this game (unfortunately), other than set pieces and counter attacks.

Yep... I must say I’m not really looking forward to this game atm.

Lazy little shit though

Yep... I must say I’m not really looking forward to this game atm.

I'll probably watch the game until Arsenal concede the second goal. After that, it will be too painful to watch…
    At least Lacca and Aub are both starting x very defensive 5 man midfield.?
    Not feeling confident at all by this. Opened my first can of beer just now. Will no doubt require more than just the one this evening! I predict City to win 5-0.
    We can but hope !
    We can but hope !

Indeed! We need an Unai masterclass!
    Oh shit.l
    Well that was this weekend ruined…