"Back of the net!": The Football Thread

Comments

barryt007 wrote: »
    A win is a win Arsenal x phew *wipes brow*

Kolašinac own goal made things a bit nervous at the end there…

Wouldn’t be Arsenal without it

Wouldn’t be Arsenal without it

Haha, no it wouldn't!
    NOTE TO ARSENAL : buy Norwich’s captain ZIMMERMAN at all costs and immediately make him csptain
  • edited February 2019 Posts: 17,291
    NOTE TO ARSENAL : buy Norwich’s captain ZIMMERMAN at all costs and immediately make him csptain

p06jz30l.jpg

"Good afternoon. This is Unai Emery calling…" :-D

p06jz30l.jpg

Haha classic, I love it Torg !!

I just sent a tweet to Arsenal and Unai on Twitter x did u see Zimmerman’s man of the match performance today ?! Awesome !!

p06jz30l.jpg

Haha classic, I love it Torg !!

I just sent a tweet to Arsenal and Unai on Twitter x did u see Zimmerman’s man of the match performance today ?! Awesome !!

Can't be many managers with his own social media account? Probably people running it for him, but still. Imagine Mourinho having Twitter! Would've been a must-follow!
    Come on Leicester!!!!!!!!!!
    Damn…
    Shit...
    Bloody hell ,City are tearing Chelsea a new ar*****ole !!!

Advantage Arsenal for top four this! I think Chelsea need to lose by four goals for Arsenal to be fifth on the table.

Edit: speaking of… Arsenal losing 3-1 against City suddenly didn't seem that bad.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    Gundogan makes it 4-0.

Advantage Arsenal for top four this! I think Chelsea need to lose by four goals for Arsenal to be fifth on the table.

Edit: speaking of… Arsenal losing 3-1 against City suddenly didn't seem that bad.

Exactly !

If City score 7 goals we go 4th today !

Exactly !

Isn't United on 51…?

Exactly !

Isn't United on 51…?

God knows x but Sky say 7 goals x I wil leave that wz u old chum to check ;)

Exactly !

Isn't United on 51…?

God knows x but Sky say 7 goals x I wil leave that wz u old chum to check ;)

https://www.skysports.com/premier-league-table

Looks like they're on 51 (unfortunately!)
    Think I was wrong with the goal difference, by the way. Looks like six goals is needed.
    Think I was wrong with the goal difference, by the way. Looks like six goals is needed.

Aah even better then !! Well done Torg !!

Six goals to go past Chelsea, that is. Still possible looking at how the teams have played in the first half!

Six goals to go past Chelsea, that is. Still possible looking at how the teams have played in the first half!

Indeed !
    Game on ...........for Arsenal !

Indeed !
    Game on ...........for Arsenal !

Come on City! :))
    1 more City !!!!!
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    Aguero hattrick!
    Sterling makes it 6-0.
    Disgusting attitude from Sarri ,totally ignoring Pep and walking down the tunnel, what a w*****r .
    You lost to a brilliant team and your tactics are crap,so live with it.

Also I love Aguero - class.
  • matt_umatt_u better known as Mr. Roark
    Disgusting attitude from Sarri ,totally ignoring Pep and walking down the tunnel, what a w*****r .

Sarri has always been like this. In Naples he did even worse. A disgusting, arrogant, sexist s**t man.
    Thanks Pep! Now it's up to Arsenal to not spoil this chance at top four.
    matt_u wrote: »

Sarri has always been like this. In Naples he did even worse. A disgusting, arrogant, sexist s**t man.

I didn’t know that Matt ,so he has a history of behaving like this ?! Pep said he didn’t see him but I don’t believe it,he couldn’t have missed Pep....no respect.
  • matt_umatt_u better known as Mr. Roark
    edited February 2019 Posts: 4,343
    matt_u wrote: »

I didn’t know that Matt ,so he has a history of behaving like this ?! Pep said he didn’t see him but I don’t believe it,he couldn’t have missed Pep....no respect.

Yes he has. It’s not the first time. Sarri always been extremely arrogant... while Pep is a gentleman, he just don’t want to add more fuel to the talk while Sarri has always been a man complaining about everything. It’s never his fault. Typically Italian (and I’m Italian).

As a Juventus supporter, I really can’t stand him.