"Back of the net!": The Football Thread

Comments

Liverpool looking incredible!
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    They look sharp though Hammers are poor
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    3rd goal well offside
  • edited August 2018 Posts: 17,293
    3-0, but that was offside?
    Klopp must be doing x-rated celebrations on the bench by now.
  • TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports
    Two WHU players screaming: "I got a little itch! Down there! Do you mind?"

TripAces wrote: »
    Two WHU players screaming: "I got a little itch! Down there! Do you mind?"

Ouch!
    4-0, wow!
    WHU were lucky
    vzok wrote: »
    WHU were lucky

Indeed. Could have been more goals for Liverpool in this one.
    Why couldn’t Sterling do that in the summer?
    This is brutal to watch!
    Not sure what the Gunners are trying to do though it's not working
    Not sure what the Gunners are trying to do though it's not working

Too many injuries - all three LB options injured. DM to early to play.
    Early days for the new manager, his record is impressive
    Early days for the new manager, his record is impressive

And he had to work with Neymar at PSG. That's not a good working environment.
    Bollocks....
    barryt007 wrote: »
    Bollocks....
    Monreal not fit in time for this game in time makes this game so difficult. Arsenal aren't much without him on the pitch.
  • edited August 2018 Posts: 19,339
    Bollocks....
    Monreal not fit in time for this game in time makes this game so difficult. Arsenal aren't much without him on the pitch.

No i mean bollocks we are losing at half time....i cant believe we stuck poor Maitland-Niles at left back,he had no chance and now is injured,if we were that lacking with left backs we should have bought one,even from the Championship,to help.

Lichsteiner has at least closed off that leaky area...i think we will get at least a draw here,i feel good about things atm.
    Bollocks....

No i mean bollocks we are losing at half time....i cant believe we stuck poor Maitland-Niles at left back,he had no chance and now is injured,if we were that lacking with left backs we should have bought one,even from the Championship,to help.

Lichsteiner has at least closed off that leaky area...i think we will get at least a draw here,i feel good about things atm.
    Bollocks....

No i mean bollocks we are losing at half time....i cant believe we stuck poor Maitland-Niles at left back,he had no chance and now is injured.

I think a draw is the best that could come out of this game. Maitland-Niles can only do so much at left back, unfortunately. I wonder if we'll see Torreira on the pitch; they need some cover for the defence.
    Bollocks....

Bollocks....

No i mean bollocks we are losing at half time....i cant believe we stuck poor Maitland-Niles at left back,he had no chance and now is injured.

I think a draw is the best that could come out of this game. Maitland-Niles can only do so much at left back, unfortunately. I wonder if we'll see Torreira on the pitch; they need some cover for the defence.

At 1-1 maybe but otherwise not worth bringing him on,there is obviously a reason he is not playing ,probably still tired.
    That's it. Turned off the match now.
    Emery's personal record against Guardiola is atrocious. As a Barca fan I know all about it ;)
    jobo wrote: »
    Emery's personal record against Guardiola is atrocious. As a Barca fan I know all about it ;)

Have to break the curse one day…
    My Arsenal/Chelsea 11 that I have chosen.
    Worrying since i'm an Arsenal fan and we play them away on Saturday !! :

chelsea-arsenal-xi-b87797b7b29d038efd218d52c0b60de0.jpg

No Giroud? ;)
    jobo wrote: »

No Giroud? ;)

Hahaha no...I had to give my Arsenal something ,and up front looks the best option.
    Chelsea arnt that strong up front atm.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    Kevin De Bruyne has badly injured his knee in training - expected to be out for the next couple of months.
    Kevin De Bruyne has badly injured his knee in training - expected to be out for the next couple of months.

Oh shit really ? he is in my Fantasy Football team !
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    edited August 2018 Posts: 15,690