"Back of the net!": The Football Thread

Comments

My wife is out and staying over in London tonight but i cant be arsed to go to the pub..updates is fine re the match.
    We are talking about the guy that aged 24 broke the record for mist red cards in the history of La Liga. He is probably very happy and proud with the job he did now...
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Liverpool will be glad to see half time, Liverpool gone flat since Salah went off.
  • edited May 2018 Posts: 17,297
    jobo wrote: »
    We are talking about the guy that aged 24 broke the record for mist red cards in the history of La Liga. He is probably very happy and proud with the job he did now...

He hasn't slowed down the red card business yet. Would be just fantastic if if he got sent off tonight.
    Liverpool will be glad to see half time, Liverpool gone flat since Salah went off.

That was their plan from the start...so obvious its untrue...where is the ref from ?
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    edited May 2018 Posts: 23,395
    barryt007 wrote: »
    My wife is out and staying over in London tonight but i cant be arsed to go to the pub..updates is fine re the match.

It's on YouTube mate, it's on BT Sport channel on YouTube.

• edited May 2018 Posts: 19,339
    Says its been disabled and i cant watch it but thanks for the effort old buddy..im sure you lot will comment on things .

Ooh hang on its just re-directed me somewhere..

EDIT : Thanks Torg !!

I have the final now on my laptop here while watching the TV,so i can keep an eye on both...and Ferdinand saying that Ramos didnt mean it and then seeing that w**ker laughing with the linesman (the LINESMAN !!) is disgusting.
    It's working it just won't let people watch it via another site.

Go on YouTube page and type in BT Sport in the search box...

Or cut and paste this link in your browser... h ttps://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CTLMDo682pU

Close the space between h ttps so it's https
    It's working it just won't let people watch it via another site.

Go on YouTube page and type in BT Sport in the search box...

Or cut and paste this link in your browser... h ttps://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CTLMDo682pU

Close the space between h ttps so it's https

Thanks FAIR (love your initials to your user name,all this time and i didnt think to use it !) ,i am online now !
    Shit me they hit the crossbar !
    What the…?
    I never noticed that myself with my profile name lol

Great stuff sometimes streaming services prohibit there content broadcast via another site, so its always worth checking the source of the stream if it does not work on here.
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    Holy shit...worse goal in a CL final ever.
  • GoldenGunGoldenGun Per ora e per il momento che verrà
    Yep, there you go Jürgen. Choosing Karius as goalkeeper...
    Oh my God clanger of the century
    That had an Arsenal quality to it… Feel with every Liverpool supporter now.
    Mané!! Thank you!
    OMG i cant believe ive just seen that...in the name of God what the hell was he doing ????
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    Nice comeback. This is going to be a great second half.
    Game on!
    Game on! I cheered WTF
    A typical EPL goal..when all fails go back to basics !!!
    Should be a great last 30 mins, hope it's finished in 90mins as I have to go to work at 9.30pm
    Should be a great last 30 mins, hope it's finished in 90mins as I have to go to work at 9.30pm

Another night shift ? gutted for you mate.
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    Bloody 'ell!. What a goal.
    I'll play it on my phone on the way lol

Bale showing his critics what he can do, wow
    What an absolute stunner of a goal from Bale.
    That's got to be in the all time greats.
    Frick me you cant argue against that......speechless.
    Jose sign Bale now lol