"Back of the net!": The Football Thread

Comments

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS! For f**ks sake keep this score!
    I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS! For f**ks sake keep this score!

I hear you matey,i hear you !!!!!!!!

One more goal you Arsenal shitheads !!!
    Come on !!
  • TheWizardOfIceTheWizardOfIce 'One of the Internet's more toxic individuals'
    edited December 2017 Posts: 9,117
    The German buffoon looks like he's about to burst into tears.

Wonder if he's going try cracking a few gags in the press conference tonight?
    The German buffoon looks like he's about to burst into tears.

Wonder if he's going try cracking a few gags in the press conference tonight?

I did wonder why he did a live interview with SKY when he should have been coaching his players..

3-3 ..these 2 teams should be shot.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Crazy game not a single defender or keeper would get into a combined eleven of these two sides lol
    Thing is Arsenal might as well not have even bothered turning up. It would still be 3-3. We just give away goals for free.

It's staggering these two are contesting a CL place. Burnley got a serious chance of nipping in ahead of them.
    Is neither team going to use a substitute ? great game for neutrals and the Premier League around the world but bad news for Liverpool fans and us ..
    Even if somebody ends up winning it 6-5 no one coming out of this covered any glory. Absolute dross. You see better in a school playground.

And people have the temerity to rip in Jose because he can organise a defence?
    Even if somebody ends up winning it 6-5 no one coming out of this covered any glory. Absolute dross. You see better in a school playground.

And people have the temerity to rip in Jose because he can organise a defence?

Yep..Couldn't agree more...Spurs scum must be pissing themselves...

AAh Danny's coming on ..brilliant !!
    Good luck to Dyche and Burnley - I really hope they sneak 4th because this pair are an embarrassment.
    Why the frick is Mane being subbed ?!
    Christ, can they defend any lead, any time?!
    Welbz on now, so is the Ox…
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    A draw will suit United
    A draw will suit United

A draw will suit anyone but Arsenal and Liverpool…
    A draw will suit United

Why would Utd be worrying about either of these?
    vzok wrote: »
    A draw will suit United

Unfortunately as an Arsenal fan for 40 years,nobody will.
    edited December 2017 Posts: 23,395
    A draw will suit United

As a United fan I am happy for teams that are likely to challenge for CL places to fall further behind
    Get yourself down to Jurgen's for the most amazing Christmas deal:

3 free goals and 1 point just for turning up

Yes folks you read that right just turn up at your nearest Jurgen's Comedy Defending Emporium and pick up your free point along with a bonus of 3 goals for absolutely nothing. No fee, no hidden small print, no catches, you don't even have to be in the game at all - we're literally just giving them away.

And no need to hurry because these offers will last all through the festive period and long past New Year.

Free goals, free points, free salvation from being booed off we've got it all at Jurgen's so come on down and ask for the bloke with the joke shop glasses.

barryt007 wrote: »
    A draw will suit United

Lot's of stuff need to be done for Arsenal to be title contenders again. Will not be possible for quite some time, if not for an incredible christmas miracle!
    A draw will suit United

Lot's of stuff need to be done for Arsenal to be title contenders again. Will not be possible for quite some time, if not for an incredible christmas miracle!

Even Christmas cant bring that miracle,Torg.
  • edited December 2017 Posts: 17,295
    A draw will suit United

Not counting on it, that's for sure!

From Twitter: Arsene asked if he should have "parked the bus" at 3-2: "I don't know who created this expression but it's not a lot to do with football."

You could though, Arsène. Just once…
    A draw will suit United

From Twitter: Arsene asked if he should have "parked the bus" at 3-2: "I don't know who created this expression but it's not a lot to do with football."

Damn right .
  • edited December 2017 Posts: 17,295
    A draw will suit United

Damn right .

Would've payed plenty to see a football discussion between Arsène Wenger and Sean Dyche!
    Arsene asked if he should have "parked the bus" at 3-2: "I don't know who created this expression but it's not a lot to do with football."

I think it was that bloke with a brace of European Cups and countless league titles.
    Arsene asked if he should have "parked the bus" at 3-2: "I don't know who created this expression but it's not a lot to do with football."

I think it was that bloke with a brace of European Cups and countless league titles.

The Mig is shit. Tries to save one handed now. Karius or Ward would have saved it.
    You'll be happy WIZ as the Egyptian Maradona scored again.

Yes folks you read that right just turn up at your nearest Jurgen's Comedy Defending Emporium and pick up your free point along with a bonus of 3 goals for absolutely nothing. No fee, no hidden small print, no catches, you don't even have to be in the game at all - we're literally just giving them away.

And no need to hurry because these offers will last all through the festive period and long past New Year.

Free goals, free points, free salvation from being booed off we've got it all at Jurgen's so come on down and ask for the bloke with the joke shop glasses.

It's really beyond a joke. I like a progressive, open approach to the game as much as anyone, but this is utter madness.

His quote after the game included "we need to learn from it" - yes, but when. Why didn't you learn last time you did it, or the dozen times before that. Plus you were a defender, why can't you set up a vaguely reasonable defence?

Really with the attack as good as it is, he only needs to get together an average defence and midfield for it to work. But his setup is all wrong, the individual defenders are awful, the leadership is non-existent, and he has no holding or defensive midfielders.

Still, we are still 4th. How I don't know.
  • Mendes4LyfeMendes4Lyfe The long road ahead

A point against Arsenal is more than the strategical genius could manage against Bristol City, just remember that. Where was the organised defense in that one, eh?

It really does beggar belief why you keep up this deluded worship.
    Real Madrid v Barcelona at the Bernabeu should be exciting.

Everton v Chelsea, will BIG Sam park the bus ?
  • DCisaredDCisared Liverpool
    Schoolboy error to leave my Christmas shopping till now on the day of loads of live games on tv. Trying to squeeze in the clasico before heading out.
    As much as I love my team? I think I may retire for the season?!!! Lol!