Tom Hardy wants to be next Bond with Nolan directing

1234568»

Comments

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    On the Blu-ray Bane's dialogue feels like an echo, as if you would expect all the characters around him to cover their ears in pain. And in the opening scene when the CIA have him on the plane, when the door of the aircraft opens the dialogue jumps in and out (much like it would sound in real life), and it sounds like it wasn't effectively cleaned up.

Kind of an aside, but did anyone else get completely annoyed by the lead CIA guy at the start? I found his acting to be so caked on, and it got on my nerves quickly. I can't stand him and am happy when he gets killed in the crash.
    tumblr_m7j8h3Fvbl1rbirfdo1_400.jpg
  • ShardlakeShardlake Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
    On the Blu-ray Bane's dialogue feels like an echo, as if you would expect all the characters around him to cover their ears in pain. And in the opening scene when the CIA have him on the plane, when the door of the aircraft opens the dialogue jumps in and out (much like it would sound in real life), and it sounds like it wasn't effectively cleaned up.

Kind of an aside, but did anyone else get completely annoyed by the lead CIA guy at the start? I found his acting to be so caked on, and it got on my nerves quickly. I can't stand him and am happy when he gets killed in the crash.

It's not his best work but that is Irish actor Aidan Gillen who much better put to use in The Wire & Game Of Thrones, he was also in that godawful John Cena action film from some years back but we won't hold that against him.

THANK YOU I agree I was like did he save Nolan's kid or something why start off the film with such a bad actor
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    Well this looks like it's becoming a Dark Knight Rises thread, and is veering off topic.
    To stop that, I think this can be locked up and the perfectly suitable Who should/could be a Bond actor thread can be used to discuss Tom Hardy as a suitable Bond actor.

http://www.mi6community.com/index.php?p=/discussion/2589/who-shouldcould-be-a-bond-actor/p1

If you want to discuss Nolan as a Bond director, then this should help.

http://www.mi6community.com/index.php?p=/discussion/1468/what-directors-would-you-like-to-see-helm-a-bond-film-or-more/p1

Lockety locked.
This discussion has been closed.