Your B-day / MI6 anniversary thread

Comments

• edited March 2017 Posts: 19,339
    Happy Birthday @DaltonCraig007 ...shame its on a Wednesday but make the best of it !!

<:-P
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    Thanks @barryt007! :-bd
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    Happy birthday @DaltonCraig007 enjoy your day <:-P
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Happy B-day, @DaltonCraig007!

Please accept these private martial arts lessons as a gift:

nVzEsUC.gif
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Happy birthday @DaltonCraig. It's a strange sensation having watched the films from a young age, to realize that you are older than any number of the Bond actors when they made their first Bond.

I need you to listen very carefully, in a few minutes your phone will ring...

CsK3UJSW8AAli-j.jpg

... don't worry, it'll be Liam Neeson wishing you a happy birthday.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    Thank you, @Benny, @MajorDSmythe and @DarthDimi!! All I could ask for was a phone call from Liam Neeson and some martial arts lesson from Iko Uwais! So thanks guys! :-c
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Thank you, @Benny, @MajorDSmythe and @DarthDimi!! All I could ask for was a phone call from Liam Neeson and some martial arts lesson from Iko Uwais! So thanks guys! :-c

@DaltonCraig007, that isn t Iko Uwais. That is Darth Dimi in the teacher s lounge after his colleagues called 2001 boring.

Happy Birthday!
    Sadly, it's true. And I did get a phone call from Liam Neeson afterwards.
    edited March 2017 Posts: 15,692
    Haha, thanks @Thunderfinger!

@DarthDimi did Liam Neeson say in the phone call that 'The Phantom Menace' wipes the floor with 2001?
    Liam told me he was giving up acting because of Episode I. :)
  • JohnHammond73JohnHammond73 Lancashire, UK
    Completely missed the fact that on 4th May, I had been a member of this great community for 2 years.
    Well, my birthday today. 44 years young.
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Congratulations on both occasions!
    Indeed. Most sharks only live 20-30 years, but spiny dogfish and whale sharks can be more than 100. The Greenland shark lives for centuries.
    According to LALD crocodiles and alligators can have very long lives too.
    Congratulations, @Shark_0f_Largo!
    Haha, thank you kindly everyone...
  • MrcogginsMrcoggins Following in the footsteps of Quentin Quigley.
    Have a good time @Shark_0f_Largo .
    Mrcoggins wrote: »
    Have a good time @Shark_0f_Largo .

Thank you...
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    @Shark_0f_Largo - 44 and still likes having his nose tickled.

giphy.gif

Happy birthday.
    Ha ha! Brilliant stuff!
    giphy.gif
    One sardine in the house and you tell everybody you had fish for your supper! ;)
    Haha, that's awesome....
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited June 2017 Posts: 28,694
    Happy birthday, @Shark_0f_Largo. I know you're an animal and some people think you're dangerous to everything above and below the sea, but I find you to be very misunderstood and pretty agreeable once you've had a bucket of chum inside you. Don't let folks like this bastard get you down:

6_20160226NxwflQ.jpeg

There are many out there-myself included-who won't immediately judge you by the flap of your flippers or by how many innocent teens you may eat just because of your inherent and guiltless biological programming that paints you as the predator of the ocean by those misinformed. Those kids know not to skinny-dip in shark infested waters-there are warning signs put up EVERYWHERE along the shoreline-so I don't think you should take so much blame from a bunch of coastal simpletons who want to kill you just for being who you are.

I've got your back, pal!
    edited June 2017 Posts: 17,848
    And wriggling legs are just a tease to a poor shark! It's an open invitation!
    Haha, that was awesome @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7. Many thanks for having The Sharks back...
  • Agent_99Agent_99 enjoys a spirited ride as much as the next girl
    Oh, I missed it! Belated birthday wishes, @Shark_0f_Largo!
    Thank you kindly.
    12 years ago yesterday, I joined the old forum. I can't believe where the time has gone. When I joined, I was in the last few months of my teens, now I am in the last few months of being aged 31.

Thinking back to my early days, a name came to mind, one that will no doubt take forum veterans back, 'bondfan'. I remember he used to post images of his increasingly receeding hairline, as some weird proof that he would be Bond (given his hairline, he had a better chance of playing Blofeld). I wonder if he ever auditioned.