Rare and unseen Bond photos , images and posters.

Comments

• Mendes4LyfeMendes4Lyfe The long road ahead
    edited April 2017 Posts: 8,160
    Thanks for sharing @bondjames

That picture of Broz and Sean in their black overalls is amazing.
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    edited April 2017 Posts: 23,883
    Thanks chaps. Yes, I could almost hear the Goldeneye Overture playing in my head as I saw that photo of Bean and the Broz and the SF one of Craig & Dench is indeed great. I love the Marlohe/Craig one as well. Pure class and scale with the huge space above.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    I love that shot of Dan with Seydoux. Sometimes it looks like he hasn't aged a bit since CR.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    bondjames wrote: »

Tim rocking the wetsuit look, his hair looks better there, than in most of LTK.
  • RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.
    I noticed Roger Moore's wedding ring in this publicity shot.
    http://i.imgur.com/mJcVFTv.jpg
    Good catch on that wedding ring. I agree on Tim looking pretty slick in that wetsuit and the SP shot of Seydoux/Craig has class.
  • SuperintendentSuperintendent A separate pool. For sharks, no less.
    Great photos.
    bondjames wrote: »

This one is actually from Woman of Straw. Many people think it's from TB, it's a common mistake. Sunspel (clothing manufacturer who made Craig's polo shirt and t-shirts for CR), made the same mistake by using this photo to re-create Bond's Thunderball swim shorts for the Barbican exhibition.

http://www.jamesbondlifestyle.com/news/sunspel-releases-bonds-1960s-style-swim-short

• jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    M and Moneypenny reunited:

dame-judi-dench-and-samantha-bond-attend-the-acting-for-others-at-picture-id682301214
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    edited May 2017 Posts: 15,423
    Samantha, as usual, looks darlingly beautiful. It must be something that has to do with my strong liking for her Moneypenny.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    "I've never seen you after hours, Moneypenny, lovely. Out on some kind of professional assignment? Dressing to kill?"
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Samantha, as usual, looks darlingly beautiful. It must be something that has to do with my strong liking for her Moneypenny.
    I love her Moneypenny.
  • NickTwentyTwoNickTwentyTwo Vancouver, BC, Canada
    edited May 2017 Posts: 7,527
    Pierce Brosnan had my favourite Whitehall Brigade (Dench, Bond, Kitchen, Llewelyn). I would love to see someone more like Kitchen reprise the role of Tanner.
    Ultra rare b-roll footage of TWINE:

• CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    pretty cool that!
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    Fascinating footage. Loved the balcony stunt work for the PTS, and the way they acted around the lack of Renard's head projection. Pierce prodding his finger into thin air. :)
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    Thank you so much for this @jake24
  • dominicgreenedominicgreene The Eternal QOS Defender
    jake24 wrote: »
    Ultra rare b-roll footage of TWINE:

I can't even imagine the pressure Pierce Brosnan had during these shots. Trying to balance doing a job, while also probably comparing himself to Connery, Moore, but simultaneously trying to seem absolutely natural.
    Another rare from TWINE:

A still (likely from an early version of the teaser trailer) of a deleted scene meant to precede Bond and Elektra's love scene, presumably in which Elektra entices Bond to sleep with her:

Cz6yOLR.png
  • Agent_99Agent_99 enjoys a spirited ride as much as the next girl
    NicNac wrote: »
    Loved the balcony stunt work for the PTS

It's the happy faces of the people looking out of the window and waving that makes this. Clearly having the Best Day At The Office Ever.
    jake24 wrote: »
    Another rare from TWINE:

A still (likely from an early version of the teaser trailer) of a deleted scene meant to precede Bond and Elektra's love scene, presumably in which Elektra entices Bond to sleep with her:

Cz6yOLR.png
    I want to see that scene!
    As would I!

I found the clip here at 15:06 in this behind the scenes feature:

• marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    I knew I have already seen this before. This is a great documentary, by the way. Thanks Jake.
  • TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports
    Whoa!

file-20170727-8533-6x9tp2.jpg
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    The Moonraker 2 we always needed. ;)
    The Three Amigos take a flight to the Moonraker and into further conquests of the outer space.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill

file-20170727-8533-6x9tp2.jpg[/quote]

"Look after Mr Bond. Make sure some arm comes to him."
  • TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports
    edited July 2017 Posts: 4,554
    KzJ5lRv.jpg

Wonderful pic. It looks as though a different backdrop has been digitally placed in the photo. Thanks @bondjames.

This is one of my favorite, all-time Bond scenes. The set. The lighting. The mood. The music. And Craig and Marlohe are exceptional. I love that it starts with Bond getting his martini shaken and him saying, "Perfect." That one word reveals so much: The fact that he cares about the drink being right, in a situation like this, demonstrates what an effin' cool customer he is.

Just a beautiful scene.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    TripAces wrote: »
    KzJ5lRv.jpg

Wonderful pic. It looks as though a different backdrop has been digitally placed in the photo. Thanks @bondjames.

This is one of my favorite, all-time Bond scenes. The set. The lighting. The mood. The music. And Craig and Marlohe are exceptional. I love that it starts with Bond getting his martini shaken and him saying, "Perfect." That one word reveals so much: The fact that he cares about the drink being right, in a situation like this, demonstrates what an effin' cool customer he is.

Just a beautiful scene.

The part that sticks out for me is the discussion of fear, and how Bond states that he knows when a woman is afraid and pretending not to be. A great nod to Vesper without Bond naming her, which he would never do in any situation. I love those quiet little asides or thoughts from Bond that shows us that he still thinks of his past and his experiences and mistakes.
    Your welcome @TripAces. I love that photo too, especially the height of the backdrop in relation to Craig and Marlohe. That's what drew me to it as it's wonderfully framed. Love the scene too. One of the most memorable of the film and the series. I always look forward to it when I view SF. Jealous MP in the background is a hoot too.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    If it was Hardy, he would be looking straight into her boobs.