Going away or coming back?

Comments

• DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    I am about to enter MI6 at Vauxhall to defect from Switzerland to Britain. I'm a Swiss spy as you know, well trained in hand to hand combat and as a para-scout, being half British anyway should help.
    Not sure if I will be sent on a dangerous mission right away so if I don't report back within 2 days you can start to worry or look for any news like Mr Trump has been put down, Swiss government joining the British Commonwealth etc.

Great news! Flicka von Grusse must have been a great inspiration to you. She laid the groundwork as it were. :D
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    On my way to Dubai. Will be there until 26th. Fair well, people.
    doubleoego wrote: »
    On my way to Dubai. Will be there until 26th. Fair well, people.

Have a great time and be sure to come back to us again double quick!
  • BondJasonBond006BondJasonBond006 on fb and ajb
    edited August 2017 Posts: 9,020
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Have a good time, @doubleoego.

Cheers, guys. I've got limited wifi on the plane for now.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    That's amazing, @doubleoego! Live it up!
    Just got back from a business trip to Bangkok....glad to see everything is ship shape and Bristol fashion peeps.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Welcome back, @barryt007! How are things over there?
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    "Business trip", eh?
    Thanks old pal...very sad and solemn with the kings passing,but its my job....as Bond would say,shoot in and out.
    You killed the king?
    hahaha hello TF...no,old age did that,he had a good innings.
    So "Old Age" pulled the trigger while you were on the lookout?

I understand. Say no more, say no more. Wink and nudge.
  • edited October 2016 Posts: 19,339
    ;) ...for Queen and Country,i'm sure you understand 'old man' ...just dont forget our Xmas tree this year ..
  • MrcogginsMrcoggins Following in the footsteps of Quentin Quigley.
    barryt007 wrote: »
    Just got back from a business trip to Bangkok....glad to see everything is ship shape and Bristol fashion peeps.

Well here in Bristol I'm still the shape I was this morning however fashionable ! It may or not be !!.

Mrcoggins wrote: »
    barryt007 wrote: »

Well here in Bristol I'm still the shape I was this morning however fashionable ! It may or not be !!.
    Haha well thats good enough for me !

Thanks cousin...been a tough time but indeed im back ;)
    I'm an on-and-off kind of user here, but I'm glad to say I'm still here as I had successful heart surgery in June. Now I'll live future Bond emotions without the fear of suddenly dying of awesomness...
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited October 2016 Posts: 28,694
    @bigladiesman, congratulations on pulling through, that's some serious stuff to deal with! Good to see you back in the fold.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Indeed, welcome back @bigladiesman. Glad to see you're doing well.
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    That's great to hear @bigladiesman. Glad to hear you're on the road to recovery, and still posting. \:D/
    Glad tidings.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    I'm an on-and-off kind of user here, but I'm glad to say I'm still here as I had successful heart surgery in June. Now I'll live future Bond emotions without the fear of suddenly dying of awesomness...

Happy to hear, here's to a speedy recovery!
    Keep well, dear @bigladiesman. You've always been awesome to me! ;)
    Thanks to all :)>-. For now, the recovery is going like a breeze and next June I'll have what looks will my last check with the surgeon. After that, a yearly visit to the cardiologist will be all that remains of this operation, other than some scars and a permanent little steel valve that won't ever get noticed if I have to take a plane. It's covered in one of those artificial issues by DuPont, or something similar. It should last for life.
    @bigladiesman, chicks dig scars. Or so I've heard...

All the operated guys say the same :D

All the operated guys say the same :D

@bigladiesman, I've got a scar extending across my stomach from a surgery I underwent to fix issue that nearly killed me when I was a few months old, but other than that, I've got nothing. I hope to get a few more before I die, though, just for the stories. ;)
    Greetings, all. Back from my trip to Dubai. Still in recovery mode but it's great to be back.