Going away or coming back?

Comments

• BondJasonBond006BondJasonBond006 on fb and ajb
    edited August 2017 Posts: 9,020
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    And the mads, where do they fit in?
    They work alongside the Mikkelsens, surely?
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    edited August 2016 Posts: 10,588
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Bleeding from the eye I'm afraid.
  • MayDayDiVicenzoMayDayDiVicenzo Here and there
    @Thunderfinger, have you taken your meds?
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    jake24 wrote: »

That s a sharp point.
    DarthDimi wrote: »
    Bleeding from the eye I'm afraid.
    Yes, me too.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill

You mean olympic medals? I took them all.

You mean olympic medals? I took them all.

You just answered my question.
    Just out of interest,can someone let me know what happened to Luds ?...his account hasn't seen any movement since 2014 ?!
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    barryt007 wrote: »
    Just out of interest,can someone let me know what happened to Luds ?...his account hasn't seen any movement since 2014 ?!

The miserable git seems to have gone for good. He did drop by a while back - that must be 2014 - but didn't stay.
    That's a shame,i liked Luds....
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    Well it seems he was French, and as with all French of a certain age, he probably went out to sit on a bench, fart and drink wine 'till aliens landed.. so he probably has no time to come in here anymore..

I learned that from a Louis de Funes documentary.
    Hahaha he was indeed French .
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    edited August 2016 Posts: 23,564
    @barryt007, between you and me, Luds never left. But then Luds never joined either. Luds always was, and he shall always be. Don't try to understand Luds, you can't! Our mortal brain simply doesn't get a grasp on the reality of Luds. Right now, he might be standing behind you; he might be sitting next to you. Whatever the case, Luds is always watching... so you better watch out...
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Was he a Luddite I wonder?
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited August 2016 Posts: 28,694
    @Dragonpol, considering Luds was able to use a computer to create an online persona to join this forum, I doubt it, as any Luddite worth their salt would never allow themselves to get that far before they smashed the laptop across their knee and spat on the shattered pieces. I know this from personal experience.
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    @Dragonpol, considering Luds was able to use a computer to create an online persona to join this forum, I doubt it, as any Luddite worth their salt would never allow themselves to get that far before they smashed the laptop across their knee and spat on the shattered pieces. I know this from personal experience.

Yes, I know. It was a joke worthy of @Thunderfinger and as such it was irresistible to me!
  • chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    Man, away for a week and all manner of trouble is afoot! :))
    chrisisall wrote: »
    Man, away for a week and all manner of trouble is afoot! :))

Hm, perhaps a hint that you spotted Bigfoot in the woods?
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Welcome back Chris! :)
    Murdock wrote: »
    Thanks. Sadly though I could NOT convince my group to watch Goldfinger on the portable DVD player!

[-(
    Thanks. Sadly though I could NOT convince my group to watch Goldfinger on the portable DVD player!

[-(

What a shame. They must be taken care of. :P

[-(

I will explain my plan to them, then gas them. ;)

[-(

There had better be a large diorama and models involved too!
    @barryt007, between you and me, Luds never left. But then Luds never joined either. Luds always was, and he shall always be. Don't try to understand Luds, you can't! Our mortal brain simply doesn't get a grasp on the reality of Luds. Right now, he might be standing behind you; he might be sitting next to you. Whatever the case, Luds is always watching... so you better watch out...
  • edited August 2016 Posts: 4,622

Luds was a hoot. Good stable mod too. Loved his metal music and the Bach as alien thing never got old

[-(

:)) But that sucks. Not being able to get the Bond movie on the dvd player. Been there many times. Like trying to get people to play your favourite bands at teenage beer drinking parties.
    As an adult of course, I dutifully defer to whatever the host decides to inflict on the helpless captive-audience guests, as painful as it might be.
  • MrcogginsMrcoggins Following in the footsteps of Quentin Quigley.
    I'm back did I miss much ?.
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    No, no not really. Doesn't happen that much in an hour or so.... ;-)