Your Bond Collection

Comments

• edited August 2014 Posts: 654
    DELETE
  • I REALLY need some help now. I really can't decide if I'm gonna open my Roger Moore Sideshow from MR. Or should I keep him mint in box? I know som of the members on here has a couple of them. How did you guys do?
  • edited August 2014 Posts: 4,813
    I'd say open it. But search for a 1/6 scale tuxedo, like this one :

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00DKBOXM2?pc_redir=1405750031&robot_redir=1

Especially if he's the only Bond figure you have; he'd look odd in that yellow outfit! I had Roger from TMWTGG and that's the first thing I did!

Besides, the good thing about those Sideshow boxes is the fact that they are very collector friendly! You can remove the figure without damaging the box at all!
  • I'd say open it. But search for a 1/6 scale tuxedo, like this one :

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00DKBOXM2?pc_redir=1405750031&robot_redir=1

Especially if he's the only Bond figure you have; he'd look odd in that yellow outfit! I had Roger from TMWTGG and that's the first thing I did!

Besides, the good thing about those Sideshow boxes is the fact that they are very collector friendly! You can remove the figure without damaging the box at all!

I just might do that.. Do you have all of them @Master_Dahark ??
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Is that a figure of Robert Knepper?
  • edited August 2014 Posts: 4,813
    Once I had one of everybody, but unfortunately I sold them all. :(
    For a while there I had the TMWTGG Roger Moore mentioned above. Fixed him up with a tux and he looked great! I eventually sold him too, lol.

Now I just have my Daniel Craig. I'm sure I'll keep him forever because the likeness is fantastic!
    Here's what I've got now:

photo_zps2d2c4c80.jpg
    photo2_zpsd0d698e2.jpg

I'll tell you one thing: If Hot Toys were to ever get the Bond license, I'd go broke in no time!!
  • edited August 2014 Posts: 654
    Once I had one of everybody, but unfortunately I sold them all. :(
    For a while there I had the TMWTGG Roger Moore mentioned above. Fixed him up with a tux and he looked great! I eventually sold him too, lol.

Now I just have my Daniel Craig. I'm sure I'll keep him forever because the likeness is fantastic!
    Here's what I've got now:

photo_zps2d2c4c80.jpg
    photo2_zpsd0d698e2.jpg

I'll tell you one thing: If Hot Toys were to ever get the Bond license, I'd go broke in no time!!

That's the D.I.D "Agent Jack" right? I'm thinking of picking him up as well. My goal is to have all the Bonds on one shelf. ;) Where did you find Craig, or "Jack"? ;)
    The likeness truly is amazing! My collection is in boxes for now, hopefully next year it shall return?
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    I'm thinking of picking DID's Jack too. Found one here in Brazil!!!
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited August 2014 Posts: 13,930
    I was in the post office waiting to be served, and look what I spotted in a glass cabinet!

14901518403_bd6caaec46_o.png
    I immediately asked the guy to grab the mug for me, but didn't realize at first that the coat of arms was on the back of it. Bonus! I don't usually collect this kind of Bond merch, but I just couldn't resist this one. Cost me $12.

And here it is with my Connery mug and coasters

14858676006_ac477a67dd_o.png
    When I drink from it I feel like I'm M :))
  • MrcogginsMrcoggins Following in the footsteps of Quentin Quigley.
    That's a great mug could you let us know who makes it ?.
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    New stuff added. 1990's VHS released in Brazil. :)

I0whOKD.jpg
    Neat set there, @marketto007. The illustrated covers look so much better than what we get nowadays.
    Mrcoggins wrote: »
    That's a great mug could you let us know who makes it ?.
    Cheers! Unfortunately, there's no text or markings anywhere to suggest the brand, and as for the packaging, the guy just put it in a plain unmarked box.

I found a similar one at the link below, but the price is questionable- and even more so now I have discovered that it (not to mention my own mug) has misspelt 'military' with two 'L's. Darn it!

http://www.zazzle.com.au/mi6+mugs
    Some Moore era goodies from my collection

14900827031_9ee8136674_o.png
    @QBranch, if I change my name to S. Sutton, would you mind if I borrowed that cheque? ;-)
    You earned it. You keep it, old buddy! $-) ;)
    QBranch wrote: »
    Some Moore era goodies from my collection

14900827031_9ee8136674_o.png

Their are some VERY nice trinkets there! :-bd
    RogueAgent wrote: »
    Their are some VERY nice trinkets there! :-bd
    Thank you! I'm glad you like them. I've tried to get them to look as accurate as possible. More goodies to come!
    It's funny but a newsagent that i deliver tells me he has a full set of Bond cars still attached to the cards he is selling? Be interesting to see exactly what they are? Especially if i do not have them? :-?
  • This weekend I picked up the Sanchez Sideshow, Bond theme remix on vinyl and the full score for TLD also on vinyl.
  • JohnHammond73JohnHammond73 Lancashire, UK
    Recently received Roger Moore's Bond On Bond and Last Man Standing books. The former was a second copy to read as I have a Sir Rog, signed copy, which I have pit away ready to have on display when the decorating at home, eventually, gets done. The latter was just bought as I didn't yet have a copy.
    My collection is in storage for almost 2 years now! So looking forward to having it back at somepoint next year!
    Just bought a Hot Wheels, The Spy Who Loved Me, Lotus Esprit for the princely sum of just £1.35.

pa6Gvpvqj
    This may not be the correct place to put this, but I was in a local supermarket earlier today and looking through the ales, after a drink for tonight. Anyway, James Bond related by name only, I picked up this fine looking ale......

FRy0Rh.jpg
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    " Strong enough to bury anything" ;)
    Haha, very good :))
  • michaelclarkemichaelclarke Onchan, Isle of Man
    I have this collection on VHS, the spines never really matched up and were always slightly wonky (despite countless pre-teen hours trying to match them up!). Just before I go on a scanning binge and try and match them up that way, does anyone know of a hi-res version of this image, face on?

mbvhs_box_11.jpg
    I have this collection on VHS, the spines never really matched up and were always slightly wonky (despite countless pre-teen hours trying to match them up!). Just before I go on a scanning binge and try and match them up that way, does anyone know of a hi-res version of this image, face on?

mbvhs_box_11.jpg

Always wanted this box set but missed out on it!
  • carlos_D29carlos_D29 Houston,TX
    https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=AD164421F505BAFF!175&authkey=!AFDxn1GC7NgNViI&ithint=folder,
    Here's my James Bond collection everyone. I'm still looking to add the Blu-ray set some more cards and a few more posters.

p.s. there's a bonus on picture 6 :)
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    Nice collection and nice doggie ;)