The Sound of 007 in Concert - Royal Albert Hall, Oct 4th 2022

12346»

Comments

• chrisesqetcchrisesqetc London
    edited February 2023 Posts: 43
    Will the Amazon Sound of 007 special be released on DVD?

Highly unlikely IMO. It would reduce incentive for folks to sign up for Amazon Prime Video. I suppose one day it could find its way onto a 4K box set release of the whole series as an extra, but I don't think it will ever have a singular release.
  • brinkeguthriebrinkeguthrie Piz Gloria
    Why not as a two-DVD set with the other half being the live concert?
  • chrisesqetcchrisesqetc London
    Why not as a two-DVD set with the other half being the live concert?

I'm not against it myself. I'm just saying that Amazon is unlikely to release these features on disc as it would detract consumer focus from their streaming service. One would presume they purchased MGM etc in order to boost their subscription numbers.

Taking this a step futher, I'm not even sure we'll get a 4K release of the films going forward. It's certainly not guaranteed IMO.

• Get this while you can peeps! I saw the other YouTube link was taken down! I never got my edit (which was first!) uploaded due to painfully slow internet.

If this link gets removed I’ll move it to
    A Google drive link.
  • Well pipped to the post again! Ah well! You know have options! Never released someone else had done it too!

Just glad I was actually there!
  • mattjoesmattjoes Kicking: Impossible
    I fixed the intro of OHMSS. Download below.

On Her Majesty's Secret Service (The Sound of 007 version) (fixed intro):
    https://mega.nz/file/FBpnxKTb#0HpiuqFb6Ky4C9-TVYmv7zPTg7YW0faiTHJLPU2uNrI

Get this while you can peeps! I saw the other YouTube link was taken down! I never got my edit (which was first!) uploaded due to painfully slow internet.

If this link gets removed I’ll move it to
    A Google drive link.

I was lucky enough to get a program from this event from someone who was working there. B-)