Bond 26 Title

Comments

They will probably go for a short and evocative title like enigma or inferno
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    They will probably go for a short and evocative title like enigma or inferno

Or perhaps even Risico.
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    Going for the proper translation of @M_Balje I think Smokescreen isn't half bad. It's a nice wink to the end of NTTD and at the same time can be used in the film for a completely different purpose.
    How about: Surprise !
  • slide_99slide_99 USA
    edited January 2022 Posts: 648
    Build Bond Better
    Goldenfall
    Expect You To Die
  • NickTwentyTwoNickTwentyTwo Vancouver, BC, Canada

lol that was great. The lead actor has almost enough of a tummy to be Steven Seagal, but this was better made than many Steven Seagal movies I’ve seen :))

I really admire anyone who makes their own Bond film.

I definitely prefer this gentleman to Seagal!
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    Well he's stood up, which already makes him more of an action star than Seagal.
  • edited January 2022 Posts: 615
    I'm still sticking with BACK OF BEYOND...

The 2nd half of the film takes place in Australia, with the villain's base located in the the wilds of the Outback.

(On this forum, it'd be known as "BOB".)
  • RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.
    Likewise Henry Kaiser's album title will reassure the audience for future missions.

HYLOND.

R-2613505-1485254076-5315.jpeg.jpg
  • 007InAction007InAction Australia
    JAMES BOND BACK IN ACTION.
  • matt_umatt_u better known as Mr. Roark
    slide_99 wrote: »
    Build Bond Better

Why not The Man Who Doesn't Watch Movies.
    edited January 2022 Posts: 7,518
    matt_u wrote: »
    slide_99 wrote: »
    Build Bond Better

Why not The Man Who Doesn't Watch Movies.

A jaded filmmaker builds an A.I. which creates a film after reading thousands of film synopses on Wikipedia. The film is a hit... but the sinister filmmaker has embedded a secret message in the film and it's brainwashing all of Britain... who can save them?

Only Slide, Agent 0099, who can fight the film without actually watching it!
    CraterGuns wrote: »

The 2nd half of the film takes place in Australia, with the villain's base located in the the wilds of the Outback.

That was one of the role playing games penned by future Bond continuation author Raymond Benson back in the 1980s. I believe he used some of it as inspiration for the Australian outback chapter in his first Bond novel, Zero Minus Ten (1997).
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea

Tht would confuse the hell out of me, as BOB is of course short for KATE.
  • marcmarc Universal Exports
    Goldenfall

On the contrary.

Sky Eye
  • KenAustinKenAustin United States
    Guardian of the Order (mine from my pitch)
  • GadgetManGadgetMan Lagos, Nigeria
    edited January 2022 Posts: 4,247
    ShadowSky.
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    GadgetMan wrote: »
    ShadowSky.

:-bd That’s fun
  • GadgetManGadgetMan Lagos, Nigeria
    mtm wrote: »
    GadgetMan wrote: »
    ShadowSky.

:-bd That’s fun

:)>- Thanks...Yeah, I think it is too :)
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Anything with 'shadow' sounds good. I remember playing around with M's line in TWINE where she talks about a shadow being in front or behind, but never on top. My take on that was 'A SHADOW ABOVE', which rolls off the tongue rather nicely.
  • Dragonpol wrote: »

That was one of the role playing games penned by future Bond continuation author Raymond Benson back in the 1980s. I believe he used some of it as inspiration for the Australian outback chapter in his first Bond novel, Zero Minus Ten (1997).

Exactly!
    ;)
    Dragonpol wrote: »

Exactly!
    ;)

Glad I spotted it. I've still got it. It never left me. ;)
  • QBranch wrote: »
    Anything with 'shadow' sounds good.

EyeShadow
    QBranch wrote: »
    Anything with 'shadow' sounds good.
    EyeShadow
    "It's a very pretty name."
    Anything with 'shadow' sounds good. I remember playing around with M's line in TWINE where she talks about a shadow being in front or behind, but never on top. My take on that was 'A SHADOW ABOVE', which rolls off the tongue rather nicely.

Well, why not finish it off wherer you started: A SHADOW ON(A)TOP(P)

;-)

Well, why not finish it off wherer you started: A SHADOW ON(A)TOP(P)

;-)
    "You don't need the pun, Commander." ;)