Quick Big Mi6 Music Score Ranking Game

1171819202123»

Comments

• goldenswissroyalegoldenswissroyale Switzerland
    Thanks @GoldenGun. I also like those statistics
  • GoldenGunGoldenGun Per ora e per il momento che verrà
    Thanks guys! :)
    @Dwayne pointed out that I have listed 24 gold medalists and 22 silver ones. I felt the need to be open about this, in order to provide results that are 100% correct.

I went back to my Excel sheet and I have found out that my own submission caused the confusion. I switched around my two favourites, giving GE the first place and TLD the second, instead of the other way around. I forgot to detract one 1st place and add one 2nd place to TLD's tally.

TLD should have one gold less and one silver more in the end rankings. Same goes for Barry, who now has 18 golds and 21 silvers and the 80's decade now stands on 2 golds and 5 silvers.

Neither our final results, nor the medal table rankings, are affected by this.

Final rankings
    1. OHMSS, 197
    2. YOLT, 185
    3. AVTAK, 170
    4. MR, 167
    5. TLD, 160
    6. TB, 159
    7. LALD, 146
    8. DAF, 142
    9. FRWL, 141
    10. GF, 137
    11. QOS, 129
    12. OP, 127
    13. CR, 125
    14. TND, 122
    15. TMWTGG, 114
    16. TSWLM, 102
    17. LTK, 101
    18. DAD, 93
    19. TWINE, 89
    20. SF, 89
    21. GE, 85
    22. FYEO, 78
    23. CR67, 72
    24. DN, 71
    25. SP, 70
    26. NSNA, 29
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    It's a great list, @GoldenGun, and thanks for all your work. :-)
  • marcmarc Universal Exports
    Yes, thanks for all the work! Has been a lot of fun (although I personally would prefer a not-so-slow reveal 🙂 ).

Really glad that MR, TLD, AVTAK and YOLT made the Top 5; great choices here.
    marc wrote: »
    Yes, thanks for all the work! Has been a lot of fun (although I personally would prefer a not-so-slow reveal 🙂 ).

@GoldenGun has a life outside the forum. ;-) Also, I'm glad we have the opportunity to thoroughly discuss each next result.
  • marcmarc Universal Exports
    Sure, I fully understand :--)

Just saying, in case that it was possible without stress and that others felt the same way.
    Thanks @DarthDimi :)

I fully understand your sentiments @marc. Believe me, I wish I could make a living out of my Bond fandom, but alas I'm afraid that won't be possible unless EON are in need of a Belgian henchman in the future (Locque or Scarpine's cousin maybe?) :))
    GoldenGun wrote: »
    Thanks @DarthDimi :)

I fully understand your sentiments @marc. Believe me, I wish I could make a living out of my Bond fandom, but alas I'm afraid that won't be possible unless EON are in need of a Belgian henchman in the future (Locque or Scarpine's cousin maybe?) :))

7f317b4297e4ade5b0b6125095c89cc5.gif

Shut . up . dude. The world doesn't know we exist. Most people think we belong to the Netherlands, or that Belgium is the capital of Brussels (or so one Donald Trump once said.) We can disappear and no one would know. I find that particularly useful while prepping for the execution of my world domination plans.