The New Bond Quarter-Frame Game

Comments

• goldenswissroyalegoldenswissroyale Switzerland
    I played this character once in the guess the character game. Otherwise, I wouldn't have succeeded.
    If someone wants to go on, feel free. If not, I will try to come up with a new frame before swiss midnight.
    52675837949_c46a7c6fcb_z.jpg
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Hmm, maybe Bond scoping out Auric Enterprises from the car.
    And that's it already! Well done @QBranch

52676044203_1a6e8f7c43.jpg
    Nice. The film picks up again here for me after a perfect first half hour. Give me a few hours to ponder over the next pic.
    Would you like to post a new frame @QBranch ?
    Would you like to post a new frame @QBranch ?
    I'll pass the round on, mate. Thanks again.
  • j_w_pepperj_w_pepper Born on the bayou. I can still hear my old hound dog barkin'.
    Alright, I'll pick this one up. The answer is, uhm, in one of the "clouds". (Maybe a little cloud computing might help :D .
    qfg230209k4f4x.jpg
  • R1s1ngs0nR1s1ngs0n France
    Bond’s plane arriving in NY ?
  • j_w_pepperj_w_pepper Born on the bayou. I can still hear my old hound dog barkin'.
    No, afraid not. But it does have something to do with aircraft...and this is the top righthand quarter of the frame.
    Goldfinger’s private jet on a not quite invisible string?
    No, it's not a jet. And not from Goldfinger.
    One of the helicopters fighting Little Nellie?
    None of the helicopters fighting Little Nellie. Also not from YOLT.
    Bond and Domino being ‘rescued’ at the end of TB ?
    No, not TB either. Just to give a further hint, I didn't say there was only one aircraft in the scene.
    Draco's helicopters on the way to Piz Gloria?
    edited February 2023 Posts: 8,689
    No, it is also not Draco's helicopters on the way to Piz Gloria, nor any other aircraft from that movie.
    To give the temporary status:

GF
    TB
    YOLT
    OHMSS

And if I take @R1s1ngs0n`s first suggestion of Bond's plane arriving in New York (without naming a movie) into account, I'll add

LALD.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Bond's flight during the PTS of OP? I've no idea here, just a guessing game.
    OP
    edited February 2023 Posts: 8,689
    OK, rather than tick off the entire franchise: I said there is not necessarily just one aircraft, but that doesn't mean that they are all of the same kind. Consider where a situation like that happened.

And I used an exact top-right quarter from Screenmusings for this, keeping the aspect ratio of the original movie...in case anyone wondered.
    LTK PTS when Bond grabs Sanchez' plane?
    Yeah, @goldenswissroyale, that's the one. One helicopter, one small airplane...and a lot of sky! And I'm afraid it's your turn again.
    Licence-to-Kill-0054.jpg
    52679730742_f0070047a3.jpg
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Hmm. Tiffany’s place in DAF?
    Thanks for starting. Nothing from DAF.
    Hint: The unshown quarters on the left would be more attractive.
    I'm lost. It looks to me like part of a lamp shade with a sort of metal fish hanging from the edge. Trouble is, I have no idea where this could be. And although it has the exact aspect ratio that GF has (at least on Screenmusings), i.e. 1:1.677..., I couldn't find it on GF (my Blu-ray, not just SM). Nor on other films somewhere in that range (DN, FRWL, LALD). Maybe the scene is super-short and I missed it.
    j_w_pepper wrote: »
    I'm lost. It looks to me like part of a lamp shade with a sort of metal fish hanging from the edge. Trouble is, I have no idea where this could be. And although it has the exact aspect ratio that GF has (at least on Screenmusings), i.e. 1:1.677..., I couldn't find it on GF (my Blu-ray, not just SM). Nor on other films somewhere in that range (DN, FRWL, LALD). Maybe the scene is super-short and I missed it.

It is none of the films you mentioned in this post.