"Peek a boo!": St. George's 2011 Bond Girls Advent Calendar ~ Dec 24th

13»

Comments

Princess Harris Harma Eva Barbara Jane Rigg please come on down you are the next contestant on the Hottie is Right! :)
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    I bow before you @St_George and thank you, yet again, for this years advent. Now, I can go into the year 2012 with my head held high. Or something. Whatever. Thanks, anyway!
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    Risico007 wrote:
    QBranch wrote:
    Nothing's gonna stop you now.

We built this city on rock and roll.

The important thing is DON'T LOSE ANY SLEEP when you're down, and just FIND YOUR WAY BACK even if there seems to be NO WAY OUT of a bad situation. IT'S NOT ENOUGH to say to yourself you can do it, you have to believe it and tell yourself that IT's NOT OVER and start LAYIN' IT ON THE LINE. Keep a GOOD HEART, and good spirits. JANE and SARA, whoever these STRANGERS may be, will help you keep your faith and confidence. =))

We need some miracles to stop this.
  • St_GeorgeSt_George Shuttling Drax's lovelies to the space doughnut - happy 40th, MR!
    Thanks for the kind words and wishes, guys.

Check back here for the same next year. Er, probably. You know, if I remember to do it again, that is - a little elf among you reminding me come November wouldn't go amiss... ;)
  • edited November 2020 Posts: 121
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    JamesC wrote:
    Thanks St George! Where the heck did you get the Catherine Schell photo? More please!

St George dates each of these ladies individually and then asks for photographs. I know that's how I would do it. ;-)
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    DarthDimi wrote:
    JamesC wrote:
    Thanks St George! Where the heck did you get the Catherine Schell photo? More please!

St George dates each of these ladies individually and then asks for photographs. I know that's how I would do it. ;-)

Really? Because the rumour I heard, was that SG has a time machine, and goes back in time and poses as a fashion photographer to get the pics. Not that I wish to spread any gossip, but that is what I heard.

• KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    Regardless of how he does it, St. George is the man.
    DarthDimi wrote:
    JamesC wrote:

Really? Because the rumour I heard, was that SG has a time machine, and goes back in time and poses as a fashion photographer to get the pics. Not that I wish to spread any gossip, but that is what I heard.

He's legendary for sure. In one version, he drowned in a lake as a young boy somewhere in the 50s, only to haunt the nearby grounds, wielding a machete. In another version, he's the chosen one and well on his way to free us from the machines. I'm confused.

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    DarthDimi wrote:
    DarthDimi wrote:
    JamesC wrote:

He's legendary for sure. In one version, he drowned in a lake as a young boy somewhere in the 50s, only to haunt the nearby grounds, wielding a machete. In another version, he's the chosen one and well on his way to free us from the machines. I'm confused.

The one I heard as a kid was that St. George was once a magical pink unicorn, in the service of an evil king. When he rode off to join a kingdom of chivalrous knights, he engaged in a battle for the empire of Bondworld. Slain in battle by a fierce dragon, he was sent to the depths of hell for betraying his king, when through good merits he was made a free man and was reincarnated as a man with shapeshifting powers. He used this to his advantage, pretending to be publicists and managers of each Bond actress and set up photoshoots with himself, posing as a famous French photographer. Over the years the photos of the sexy ladies piled up, as did St George's admiration. At the creation of his Peek-A-Boo calendar, he finally redeemed himself for his actions long ago as a unicorn and gave us a peek at all the lovely snapshots. But, like @Dimi said, I am not sure if that rendition is any more true than the others. :-?
    I . am . laughing . my . brains . out! =))

Great post, Major! ;-)
  • St_GeorgeSt_George Shuttling Drax's lovelies to the space doughnut - happy 40th, MR!
    <i>All</i> the rumours are true, gentlemen. Obviously...
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    St_George wrote:
    <i>All</i> the rumours are true, gentlemen. Obviously...

Wow @St_George, you've been a busy bugger. ;)