"Peek a boo!": St. George's 2011 Bond Girls Advent Calendar ~ Dec 24th

St_GeorgeSt_George Shuttling Drax's lovelies to the space doughnut - happy 40th, MR!
edited December 2011 in General Discussion Posts: 1,699
So, given I've done this for the last two (or three?) years and given it's always seemed to (ahem) go down well, here we go again, peeps...!

st_georges_advent_calendar-1.gif

number11.jpg

Comments

• DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Darth Dimi signing in. :x

... and looking forward to the next several days of fun, love, romance and some old fashioned ooh-la-la!! :D

<:-P
    :D thanks for the bday present of a hot picture of Naomi Harris :D
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    I almost forgot our festive treat from Georgio.

We need another NOW! ^:)^
  • HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
    as de-lish as Naomi is.. she seems a little too skinny in that picture...
  • royale65royale65 Caustic misanthrope reporting for duty.
    Thank you Georgio

^:)^
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    Hell yeah! I knew there was something great about this festive period!

Good show Georgio!
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    HASEROT wrote:
    I'd love to take the girl for a burger or two....or twenty...

:D
  • HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
    HASEROT wrote:
    I'd love to take the girl for a burger or two....or twenty...

:D

but should she have a bit too many, then comes the trouble of figuring out how to burn off those extra calories ;-)

• St_GeorgeSt_George Shuttling Drax's lovelies to the space doughnut - happy 40th, MR!
    edited December 2011 Posts: 1,699
    Right, after just one day I've already let this one get away from me - what am I like...!

* slaps wrist *

Muchus apologeticus, peeps. And now - with a bumper-bumper offering to get us back on track - on with the show...! :)

two-pic.png 3.png

4.1.png 5.png

6.a.png seven.png
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    Ahhh top job St.George. Top job indeed.
    Love the piccie of the always lovely Shirley Eaton. ^:)^
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited December 2011 Posts: 13,892
    St_George wrote:
    Muchus apologeticus, peeps.

=P~ Ughguhguhguhggh =P~ Sorry, what was that, @St_George? Oh, right- yes, yes, you're forgiven. :-bd
    Now where was I? =P~ Ughguhguhguhggh =P~
    @Georgie my man, seeing these photos, I wonder what it's like to visit Soho with you late at night. ;;)
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    edited December 2011 Posts: 7,965
    St. George is a genius, that's what he is! And now, he ought to get back to work, it's an we day, innit? ;)
  • St_GeorgeSt_George Shuttling Drax's lovelies to the space doughnut - happy 40th, MR!
    Another bumper offering, peeps - in the words of the unforgettable Barry Norman, and why not...? ;)

8.a.png nine.jpg
    Srry about th spelllng- my keybord's full o drool =P~ =P~ =P~
    Two more here, peeps... :)

10NumberTenInCircle.png red-rounded-with-number-11-md.png

• MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    St_George wrote:

8.a.png

:x
    Now there are 2 St George's i admire! And as for Ursula on the Roulette table with all those chips and money? ooooohhhh hell yeah! :P :x
    drooling_homer.gif
    Number 10 is my new wallpaper.
    Number 10 spins my wheels...
  • St.George may I add this - a bit nsfw but it is a 'beautiful girls behind the scenes calender who love to shoot guns' movie. No nudity, arty is some way but not a patch on your work.

You know what I'll only post it if it's ok with you. If not, no worries I just wanted to add to the beauty observed here.
    @forgotmyusername, think it's best not to clog up this thread with any non-Bond related images - and if they're nsfw, well, I'm afraid they've no place at MI6, matey... [-X

;)

Anyhoo, here's another, er, lovely pair, peeps...

logo.jpg Number13.jpg
    St. George, my favourite 007 pimp. ;;)
    Caroline... 8->
    :x These two ladies always did it for me. (sigh)
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    A nice pair of pairs indeed... :\">
    neato
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    Ursula on the table is a treat for the eyes.
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    You spoil us St.George you really do. Don't let that stop you of course. I like it.
    Nice to see the oh so lovely Molly Peters inclusion. She really was quite a stunner in her heyday.