"Peek a boo!": St. George's 2011 Bond Girls Advent Calendar ~ Dec 24th

Comments

• St_GeorgeSt_George Shuttling Drax's lovelies to the space doughnut - happy 40th, MR!
    edited December 2011 Posts: 1,699
    Benny wrote:
    Nice to see the oh so lovely Molly Peters inclusion. She really was quite a stunner in her heyday.

Indeed. She is on google too (ahem). ;)

Right, here's a further quartet, peeps...

st_georges_advent_calendar-1.gif

12422508981182908411Int_14-footer_red.svg.med.png Number15.jpg
    sixteen.jpg Number17.jpg

• DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Oh dear... :( I need to hide before the misses drops in on me. :)] Gotta go!
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    Wow, just wow! I'd like to order a number 8, 13, and...erm....can I get a minute? What do you mean these are not to order? They got numbers, right? I really, really.....

;)

great show, as ever!
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Thanks for the pictures SG! Quite a treat, as ever.

I do hope next year, you return to host another tournament in the run up to Skyfall. They're always fun I think you'll agree...
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    #16 is quite revealing. =P~
    oh how i laughed at number 14! However? Thats just my Roger Moore innuendo humour appearing again! Number 14 sold to the Rogue Agent with the dumb smile on his face! :x
  • St_GeorgeSt_George Shuttling Drax's lovelies to the space doughnut - happy 40th, MR!
    RogueAgent wrote:
    oh how i laughed at number 14! However? Thats just my Roger Moore innuendo humour appearing again! Number 14 sold to the Rogue Agent with the dumb smile on his face! :x

Yes, awesome image that one, isn't it, @Rogue Agent. :p

Right, with less than a week to go now, we've officially reached the home stretch - which means if it's been a festive feast for your eyes thus far, well, you ain't seen nothin' yet, peeps... ;)

18_ev.gif b99e82d0-53ef-4c6f-91e2-daf3cbe505b1csaphngd19.jpg
    :O Number 19 just made my day.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    One last thing: BOW CHICKA WOW WOOOOOOOOW!
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Very nice. Amazing how Jane Seymour is just as sexy today.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    QBranch wrote:
    Very nice. Amazing how Jane Seymour is just as sexy today.
    I think she is even sexier at present than ever:
    Jane-Seymour.jpeg
    jane-seymour-3.jpg
    jane-seymour-photo-45068.jpg

She can tell my future and be my doctor any day! :x :\">
    edited December 2011 Posts: 13,944
    ^ Agreed on all accounts. Seymour's one of the two reasons I always look forward to watching The Wedding Crashers. =P~
    And we're getting closer and closer to the 24th, peeps - here's two more... ;)

20.png number21.jpg
  • MartinBondMartinBond Trying not to muck it up again
    Isabella stil got it, damn...
    Three more to go then, peeps - and here's the penultimate pair... ;)

ng_bling-1.png Number23.png

#22= :O =P~ :x :\">
  • edited December 2011 Posts: 7,653
    Merry Christmas to you St George, may the Saints smile on your fortunes in the new year. O:-)
    edited December 2011 Posts: 1,699
    Right, here it is then, peeps... the final window (and it's a two-part, seasonal season finale at that!) ;)

Oh, and guess who it is...! :p

two-pic.png4.1.png

And, with that, may I wish each and every one of you at MI6 a very merry Christmas and a peaceful and prosperous, happy New Year. See you again in 2012 - or, if you're (un)lucky, maybe a few days before...! :)

One final festive clickeroo!
    I'm having a hard time breathing...

Thanks, @St_George. ;-)
    Thanks @St_George, and back at you my friend.

I've had the breast-I mean best time looking at all these photos, and just ass-I mean ask the other members and I'm sure they did too! =D>
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Many thanks @St_George, 2012 will be a great year. Thanks for the pictures and Merry Christmas!
    Thank you St George for the great calendar pics! Its been fun looking at them!
    Oh? ant the xmas tree decorations are first class! =D>
    Thanks @St_George, and back at you my friend.

I've had the breast-I mean best time looking at all these photos, and just ass-I mean ask the other members and I'm sure they did too! =D>

You're very right, @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7. Georgie always does the di trick with his tit - no, it's correct - titillating photo's of these lovelies. ;-)
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    edited December 2011 Posts: 15,690
    Thank god we can sometimes enjoy women on MI6 just for their beauty without being called sexist every 4 posts ! :)>-
    edited December 2011 Posts: 13,944
    Or maybe certain members haven't seen this thread yet. ;)

http://cf1.imgobject.com/backdrops/136/4bc90ba4017a3c57fe004136/licence-to-kill-poster.jpg
    Thank god we can sometimes enjoy women on MI6 just for their beauty without being called sexist every 4 posts ! :)>-

Inside joke for the win! Nicely done @DC007!

Indeed. who knew one little joke would cause me to be knee Deep in the Hoopla

(yeah i just referenced a Starship Album so what)

Nothing's gonna stop you now.
    QBranch wrote:

We built this city on rock and roll.
    Risico007 wrote:
    QBranch wrote:

We built this city on rock and roll.

The important thing is DON'T LOSE ANY SLEEP when you're down, and just FIND YOUR WAY BACK even if there seems to be NO WAY OUT of a bad situation. IT'S NOT ENOUGH to say to yourself you can do it, you have to believe it and tell yourself that IT's NOT OVER and start LAYIN' IT ON THE LINE. Keep a GOOD HEART, and good spirits. JANE and SARA, whoever these STRANGERS may be, will help you keep your faith and confidence. =))