Who is the most handsome 007?

124»

Comments

• edited July 2022 Posts: 2
    Connery for all. I think there's no one better than him. Btw, my wife likes Sean too. But, you know, I like what an actor he is. I mean, he's a great actor. One of the greatest, I'd say. So I think he owns all the respect in the world for his 007 roles. My wife told me that when she studied at https://www.nwcollege.edu/programs/advanced-aesthetics, they considered Connery's haircuts to learn men's hairstyles. He's a really stylish man, btw. I love how he looks. His wardrobe is amazing, I'd say.
    Connery. Those vertical lines in his face. They've all been quite handsome
  • SIS_HQSIS_HQ At the Vauxhall Headquarters
    edited July 2022 Posts: 3,390
    Very well said about Connery, the sexiest man alive! The Epitome of Masculinity.

52201961075_178a858cfa_b.jpg
  • talos7talos7 New Orleans
    I choose Moore as the most consistently handsome Bond, but Connery in Goldfinger takes the cake when looking at all 25 films.

Spot on…
    talos7 wrote: »
    I choose Moore as the most consistently handsome Bond, but Connery in Goldfinger takes the cake when looking at all 25 films.

Spot on…

Spot on…

I think GF was not his best look. The hair, I guess. I know the hair style was a bit of modernization in TB, too, but overall, in TB, Connery looked great. Of course, in DN and FRWL he was lean and younger and looked great.
  • CharmianBondCharmianBond Pett Bottom, Kent
    I think Brosnan is the one whose the most conventionally attractive but am one of the those women for whom Craig is just inexplicably hot.
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    I think Brosnan is the one whose the most conventionally attractive but am one of the those women for whom Craig is just inexplicably hot.

You mean, one of those women that go for charisma over looks? 😉
  • MakeshiftPythonMakeshiftPython “Baja?!”
    It's kind of an interesting concerning, Craig. I know one set of women that absolutely find Craig sexy as hell, and another set that think he's way too ugly for the part and just can't get past his looks.

My mom belongs to the former set, and she thinks Brosnan is kind of boring and foppish. My roommate, who's of the latter, thinks Brosnan is THE perfect Bond.

It's a weird thing with actors. Adam Driver isn't exactly a conventional looking guy, but his charisma is so palpable it's not hard to believe that women find him sexy.
  • talos7talos7 New Orleans
    Since62 wrote: »

Spot on…

Spot on…

I think GF was not his best look. The hair, I guess. I know the hair style was a bit of modernization in TB, too, but overall, in TB, Connery looked great. Of course, in DN and FRWL he was lean and younger and looked great.

His hair (piece) in GF is actually my favorite. I like it moving up and off of his forehead.
    It's a weird thing with actors. Adam Driver isn't exactly a conventional looking guy, but his charisma is so palpable it's not hard to believe that women find him sexy.

I'm a woman but I don't find this guy sexy or even handsome at all, first saw him in Logan lucky, then star wars and The House of Gucci and even the trailers for Annette, and I don't get the hype around him, he's a good actor though.

Brosnan was good looking but he's too soft.

Many women find Craig attractive because he's too manly, masculine and he's tough and rugged. Women feeling that those type of men like Craig would protect them.

And yes, maybe a bit shocking, considering I'm a woman but I'm not into the Henry Cavill hype, not a fan of his looks.
  • MakeshiftPythonMakeshiftPython “Baja?!”
    Cavill has the same thing that Brosnan does, he’s “too pretty” for Bond. Bond should be handsome, but not boyish. Even a 29 year old Lazenby looks very mature for his age. It doesn’t help that Brosnan has a very soft boyish voice compared to the deeper voices of other actors.
  • 007InAction007InAction Australia
    edited July 2022 Posts: 2,353
    FXNs0-AXoAEtE_x?format=jpg&name=900x900
    FXPJsMcWYAAq686?format=jpg&name=large
  • CharmianBondCharmianBond Pett Bottom, Kent
    Oh yeah Cavill doesn't do anything for me but with Craig, I think the ruggedness thing is true to an extent. But it is also all about that swagger.
  • mattjoesmattjoes Kicking: Impossible
    FXPJsMcWYAAq686?format=jpg&name=large

Guy Hamilton :x
  • j_w_pepperj_w_pepper Born on the bayou. I can still hear my old hound dog barkin'.
    I'm not sure how women (or men interested in other men) define "handsome", but based on my understanding of the term so far I'd rate Roger Moore No. 1, Broz No. 2, Connery and/or Timothy Dalton tied around No. 3, Laz at No. 4, and Craig as No. 5. Doesn't change one thing about the fact that I think that Sean and Daniel were the best James Bonds overall. Just no "pretty boys", but rather rugged and showing the traces of their life. And Laz still looks too stupid for me to consider him handsome, sorry.
  • matt_umatt_u better known as Mr. Roark
    My girlfriend’s vote goes for Pierce.
  • 007InAction007InAction Australia
    Jaws has spoken....... :)>-
    FXVJC9EXoAAFrxO?format=jpg&name=900x900
    As a woman here, this how I would rank them (based on my personal taste of course):

1. Connery (my only complaint was how he aged in every movie, like he went from an energized suave man (in Dr. No, FRWL & GF) to old and bored (TB to DAF) how his body changed. But again he's the quintessential alpha male, the sexiest Bond, he balanced that mystery, sexiness and danger in his looks)
    2. Craig (rugged and sexy, tough and very manly and masculine, and I kinda liked his face a bit, he's the man that you could imagine would protect you from any harm. Though I'm not a fan of his haircuts, and his closed up face in the SPECTRE torture scene was a let down)
    3. Lazenby (liked him when he's wearing suits (he looked good) and he's a model after all, and he really looked like the Bond that Fleming illustrated in the Daily Express, though some of his casual outfits doesn't seem to fit him at all)
    4. Dalton (my complaint was his hairstyle and his wardrobe and he may lacked some charm, but again his rugged looks makes it up for it).
    5. Brosnan (too soft and a bit feminine, I'm afraid, and some of his facial expressions was a bit cringe, the pain face in TWINE when Elektra was torturing him, for example).
    6. Moore (sorry, but he looked old enough to be my grandfather, he just looked average to me, just like your stereotypical daddy in a sitcom)

• CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    To be fair, I'm not quite sure holding a scene where poor Broz was getting tortured against him in a conversation about attractiveness is reasonable. As the old saying goes...

If you look good while being tortured, then you're not being tortured enough.
    To be fair, I'm not quite sure holding a scene where poor Broz was getting tortured against him in a conversation about attractiveness is reasonable. As the old saying goes...

If you look good while being tortured, then you're not being tortured enough.

Yes, I think you're right.
  • Agent_99Agent_99 enjoys a spirited ride as much as the next girl
    It's kind of an interesting concerning, Craig. I know one set of women that absolutely find Craig sexy as hell, and another set that think he's way too ugly for the part and just can't get past his looks.

My mom belongs to the former set, and she thinks Brosnan is kind of boring and foppish. My roommate, who's of the latter, thinks Brosnan is THE perfect Bond.

Both on the looks front and the being a good Bond front, I didn't think much of Craig...until the second he moved across the screen and opened his mouth. Act confident and handsome and you appear it, who knew?

I always thought Brosnan was a bit plastic-looking, too, so these opinions obviously go together.

It's no secret around these parts that I would die for Dalton, and he certainly has classical good looks (I'm all about the cheekbones). He also has a lovely voice, and voice is always a bit part of attraction for me.
  • Timothy. It’s declared and official.
    I’m a lady.
    😊
    edited January 2023 Posts: 3,390
    Shocked but it's changed (especially if one may look at my last post here 😅).

1. Moore - Yes, I'd say with the exception of his last two films (OP & AVTAK), he looked good, he's really handsome and dare I say it, the most handsome among all of them (he had the romantic smiles, he had the best smile among all of them), his mole of course, even when his serious, he also had the most beautiful eyes among all of them), yes moreso than Brosnan or Lazenby, he's really handsome from LALD to MR, in FYEO, it's fading, there's some angles where he's handsome, and there's some angles where he didn't, and in Octopussy and A View To A Kill he's no longer handsome, that's where he looked a Grandpa), though he looked decent in the Octopussy PTS, but the rest of the film, not great.
    The most handsome Bond, I doubt anyone could beat him or someone could better him, given his debonair, sweet, romantic, suave gentleman looks, he's also probably one of the most handsome men of 60's/70's.

2. Brosnan - He's handsome, but some close up shots did made him looked a bit awkward, his facial movements, especially the pain face in TWINE, but in far angles, he did looked good, but for me, he looked like a TV host or a commercial model, or a supermodel, especially when he smiles, but overall, good looking Actor, just not what I see when thinking Bond.

3. Lazenby - Yes, he looked good, he had this typical Tall, Dark and Handsome look, his suits fitted him, the only thing that could have done better was the hair, but it's fine though, I think the hair could be combed back a bit, but all in all, third most handsome Bond, and he also had the best physique of all Bonds, his body structure, the way he stands, his posture, it's all great.

4. Dalton - He looked just fine to me, I guess, he looked great in TLD, then in LTK, despite of his Dracula hairstyle, he did looked good in it, I'm not a fan of the rest of his style in LTK with the exception of that Dracula hair.
    I don't also find him sexy when he's shirtless in LTK, not a fan of his physique.
    He lacked the charm and the sophistication but still fine looking.

5. Connery - Yes, I put him in here, and yes, I'm a female, Connery looked too old for me or for my liking, not a fan of his looks, he may have the best hairstyle (that quiff), but overall, I don't find him handsome, I'm even bothered by his hairy chest to be honest, like with Brosnan in GE, good physique when in suit, he looked good in Goldfinger, but all in all, not a fan of his looks.

6. Craig - Again, I'm a female and I don't find this man attractive at all, granted he had no chest hair, good body, but the face, again, the face, he looked like more of a henchman than a sophisticated spy, his face was always gruntled, in physique, he'd probably the second best after Lazenby, but he's the least handsome among all of the Bonds.
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    I did watch Glass Onion and kept finding myself thinking 'good grief, he has an amazing face'. They kept finding fantastic angles on him in that film.
  • edited January 2023 Posts: 6,677
    mtm wrote: »
    I did watch Glass Onion and kept finding myself thinking 'good grief, he has an amazing face'. They kept finding fantastic angles on him in that film.

I've always said Bond directors were missing Craig's right angles, he does have some that are better than others. And you're right, they filmed him fantastically in GO.
    I always thought Timothy Dalton was a ridiculously handsome fella, right from the Wuthering Heights days.
  • edited January 2023 Posts: 6,677
    GetCarter wrote: »
    I always thought Timothy Dalton was a ridiculously handsome fella, right from the Wuthering Heights days.

Yep. Still is.
  • Agent_99Agent_99 enjoys a spirited ride as much as the next girl
    A colleague recently asked me who my favourite Bond was. When I told her, she exclaimed "Oh, Timothy Dalton! I've had a soft spot for him since he was Mr Rochester in Jane Eyre when I was about twelve!"

And we shared A Moment.
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    MI6HQ wrote: »
    As a woman here, this how I would rank them (based on my personal taste of course):

1. Connery (my only complaint was how he aged in every movie, like he went from an energized suave man (in Dr. No, FRWL & GF) to old and bored (TB to DAF) how his body changed. But again he's the quintessential alpha male, the sexiest Bond, he balanced that mystery, sexiness and danger in his looks)
    2. Craig (rugged and sexy, tough and very manly and masculine, and I kinda liked his face a bit, he's the man that you could imagine would protect you from any harm. Though I'm not a fan of his haircuts, and his closed up face in the SPECTRE torture scene was a let down)
    3. Lazenby (liked him when he's wearing suits (he looked good) and he's a model after all, and he really looked like the Bond that Fleming illustrated in the Daily Express, though some of his casual outfits doesn't seem to fit him at all)
    4. Dalton (my complaint was his hairstyle and his wardrobe and he may lacked some charm, but again his rugged looks makes it up for it).
    5. Brosnan (too soft and a bit feminine, I'm afraid, and some of his facial expressions was a bit cringe, the pain face in TWINE when Elektra was torturing him, for example).
    6. Moore (sorry, but he looked old enough to be my grandfather, he just looked average to me, just like your stereotypical daddy in a sitcom)
    And
    MI6HQ wrote: »
    Shocked but it's changed (especially if one may look at my last post here 😅).

1. Moore - Yes, I'd say with the exception of his last two films (OP & AVTAK), he looked good, he's really handsome and dare I say it, the most handsome among all of them (he had the romantic smiles, he had the best smile among all of them), his mole of course, even when his serious, he also had the most beautiful eyes among all of them), yes moreso than Brosnan or Lazenby, he's really handsome from LALD to MR, in FYEO, it's fading, there's some angles where he's handsome, and there's some angles where he didn't, and in Octopussy and A View To A Kill he's no longer handsome, that's where he looked a Grandpa), though he looked decent in the Octopussy PTS, but the rest of the film, not great.
    The most handsome Bond, I doubt anyone could beat him or someone could better him, given his debonair, sweet, romantic, suave gentleman looks, he's also probably one of the most handsome men of 60's/70's.

2. Brosnan - He's handsome, but some close up shots did made him looked a bit awkward, his facial movements, especially the pain face in TWINE, but in far angles, he did looked good, but for me, he looked like a TV host or a commercial model, or a supermodel, especially when he smiles, but overall, good looking Actor, just not what I see when thinking Bond.

3. Lazenby - Yes, he looked good, he had this typical Tall, Dark and Handsome look, his suits fitted him, the only thing that could have done better was the hair, but it's fine though, I think the hair could be combed back a bit, but all in all, third most handsome Bond, and he also had the best physique of all Bonds, his body structure, the way he stands, his posture, it's all great.

4. Dalton - He looked just fine to me, I guess, he looked great in TLD, then in LTK, despite of his Dracula hairstyle, he did looked good in it, I'm not a fan of the rest of his style in LTK with the exception of that Dracula hair.
    I don't also find him sexy when he's shirtless in LTK, not a fan of his physique.
    He lacked the charm and the sophistication but still fine looking.

5. Connery - Yes, I put him in here, and yes, I'm a female, Connery looked too old for me or for my liking, not a fan of his looks, he may have the best hairstyle (that quiff), but overall, I don't find him handsome, I'm even bothered by his hairy chest to be honest, like with Brosnan in GE, good physique when in suit, he looked good in Goldfinger, but all in all, not a fan of his looks.

6. Craig - Again, I'm a female and I don't find this man attractive at all, granted he had no chest hair, good body, but the face, again, the face, he looked like more of a henchman than a sophisticated spy, his face was always gruntled, in physique, he'd probably the second best after Lazenby, but he's the least handsome among all of the Bonds.
    This combination says it all if you ask me. All points are fair as it's all about perception. On the whole my pick would be Moore, because I think he had the most fitting personality (albeit a bit soft) for Bond. No matter what one does, with age personality shines through to your looks. Still, I think both lists made by @MI6HQ are fitting.