GoldenEye watch-along with Pierce Brosnan 19th April

Comments

• Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    This other guy is talking too much, get back to Famke and Martin
  • 007InAction007InAction Australia
    He was a crook... the mgm boss
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    IGN really should just let Martin and Famke talk amongst themselves about the film.
    edited December 2020 Posts: 2,352
    Over 600 watching now on the tube
    Famke to Martin 'when was the last time you watched the film, last night? :))
  • RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.
    I almost forgot, worked past and into my scheduled leave, picked up at 10 minutes. This seems to be working very well now.

7 takes, 7 motorcycles destroyed.

This is better than the football
    edited December 2020 Posts: 23,271
    I almost forgot, worked past and into my scheduled leave, picked up at 10 minutes. This seems to be working very well now.

Switched to my mobile phone it kept freezing on my PC, Watching GE on my PC.

...and watching football on my TV lol
    Famke one of the best modern Bond girls/Villains. GE seems to get a bad rap these days personally i think its PB best by some distance and a good film.

Watching both on my pc, football and GEL.

Watching both on my pc, football and GEL.

I am overkill I actually have 6 screens in front of me, though only using 4 :))
    edited December 2020 Posts: 2,352
    1 screen with 3 chrome tabs.
    martin-campbell-and-sol-romero-arrive-for-the-los-angeles-world-of-picture-id139346375?s=612x612

Martin-campbell is 77 she's 36.Wow
    edited December 2020 Posts: 23,271
    martin-campbell-and-sol-romero-arrive-for-the-los-angeles-world-of-picture-id139346375?s=612x612

Good on him, I thought Martin was older... one more Bond film Martin?

Good on him, I thought Martin was older... one more Bond film Martin?

Lucky bastard.. :)>-
    Wish they kept ge playing in a window
    Boris has the worst Passwords in cinema history.
    I should have ge playing
    I should have ge playing

Streaming GE from the Prime video App on my PC, its good they are occasionally showing the film on the IGN stream. IGN did say all the Bond films are free to stream on Youtube currently though not sure if that is just in the USA.
  • ResurrectionResurrection Kolkata, India
    After every few minutes Martin, famke all of them goes silent, everybody is like who is going to start now? :))
    I should have ge playing

Streaming GE from the Prime video App on my PC, its good they are occasionally showing the film on the IGN stream. IGN did say all the Bond films are free to stream on Youtube currently though not sure if that is just in the USA.

Just the usa
    Here Famke take home the Goldeneye weapon and practice with it :))
    Martin confirms he didn't read the books, but also comments there's no humor in them. Then credits Terence Young and DN for introducing the humor.

Famke says she didn't read the books before the role, and logically supported it for playing the part in the film.
    I should be drinking what Martin's drinking, even though it's 7am
    Martin takes credit for casting Joe Don Baker, based on their working together on Edge of Darkness.
    edited December 2020 Posts: 12,992
    Famke broke a rib in the steam room scene with Brosnan, where she's pushed against the wall a couple times and then some. Didn't discover it until she returned to the US.

edited December 2020 Posts: 12,992
    Martin had to re-shoot 007 knocking out a woman with a chop to the back of the neck, censors wouldn't allow the contact to be shown.
    Comments on Sean Bean as Trevelyan putting on his Bond voice, more English.
    Sean Bean a big Sheffield United fan.

Got manu on the left and gel on the right side of my 32 inch pc screen

Got manu on the left and gel on the right side of my 32 inch pc screen

United need to be careful v Wolves tough side to break down.

Famke really is stunning in GE, I recall seeing her in Star trek The Next Generation before GE.
    Martin's casting story for the Natalya character. Difficulties finding the right actress. He asked where haven't they looked, the answer was Sweden. So off to Sweden, the next day he got the call back that they have Izabella Scorupco for the role and she's perfect.