PASSING CORONA TIMES: any suggestions for creative hobbies?

13»

Comments

• Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    RogueAgent wrote: »
    RogueAgent wrote: »
    Between DIY and gardening and still working out in the community? I do not think I will be at a loose end anytime soon!

I am still working myself thankfully, it's great to get out of home and keeping busy is making time go considerably quicker.

Working on my round is very bizarre? It is like working in a ghost town! Which is good as it is what we need to do to beat this thing quicker!

It is quite eerie with the streets so quiet certainly early morning and late at night, reminds of 28 Days Later, or I am Legend.
  • NickTwentyTwoNickTwentyTwo Vancouver, BC, Canada
    matt_u wrote: »
    matt_u wrote: »
    I’m reading all Fleming novels in chronological order. Back in January I bought the first 8 books (the only ones available in a brand new series of re-releases revisiting the first edition covers of the 50s) and I just started Goldfinger. Already downloaded a pdf version of the other 4 plus the short stories.

Will you read TM after? Or just sticking with Fleming?

My next read through will be Fleming novels in release order, with FAAD and TM before CR and after GF respectively.

I think I will stick to Fleming even tho I didn’t even thought about your approach to be honest which is cool. I’m also kind of intrigued by Col. Sun...

I was thinking about Colonel Sun as well, but I haven't read it at all yet. I should give it a go. The only post-Fleming continuation novels I've read are Carte Blanche and Solo.

Carte Blanche was the first Bond novel I ever read! Had seen all the films prior though.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Day off today its been a long 2 weeks I felt like I hit a wall yesterday, so I am glad to sit back and do nothing, I will open all the windows and doors and listen to music all day through my multi room speakers and recharge (Just added a new speaker to my existing ones).
  • Agent_99Agent_99 enjoys a spirited ride as much as the next girl
    Just ordered this:
    124_Citroen_2CV__39073.jpeg

124_Citroen_2CV__95960.jpeg

They also sell this custom paint, but one project at a time, eh?
    Nassau_Blue_Paint___1965_Chevrolet_Corvette_60ml_Revell_Kit__88760.jpeg

From https://www.hiroboy.com
    IFxpiNN.jpg
    Day off work today so went out trekking in a blizzard, most fun i have had in some time. Snow in recent years is rare where I am in the UK.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    IFxpiNN.jpg
    Day off work today so went out trekking in a blizzard, most fun i have had in some time. Snow in recent years is rare where I am in the UK.

Same here. It's cold as hell but nevertheless fun outside.
    DarthDimi wrote: »
    IFxpiNN.jpg

Same here. It's cold as hell but nevertheless fun outside.

In lockdown you appreciate the little things, I try to get a good long walk or run in every day.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    True. We need it for our mental health.