The Where Are You Seeing NO TIME TO DIE Thread - Tickets On Sale September 13

Comments

• edited September 2021 Posts: 3,164
    So aside from myself and @StirredNotShaken and @jake24 (presuming at the Scotiabank Toronto you're going IMAX) - is anyone else seeing it full IMAX on their first go?
    Jordo007 wrote: »
    It's crazy to think we'll be lucky enough to see this in just over week.
    I'll probably see it at least 3 times over that initial weekend with different friends and family
    Sorry to rub it in @Bounine mate, I hope it's worth the wait for you my friend

LOL. No worries. Cheers, I hope so.

I'll see it in IMAX.
  • matt_umatt_u better known as Mr. Roark
    antovolk wrote: »
    So aside from myself and @StirredNotShaken and @jake24 (presuming at the Scotiabank Toronto you're going IMAX) - is anyone else seeing it full IMAX on their first go?

Only 1:9.1 for me. There are no full IMAX in Italy.
    matt_u wrote: »

Only 1:9.1 for me. There are no full IMAX in Italy.

Same here, the closest full IMAX to me is like ~8 hours away.
  • antovolk wrote: »

I have a tradition since Skyfall of seeing Bond in IMAX on the preview Thursday 7pm screening. Got my tickets booked at a Cineplex in north Toronto.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator

I have a tradition since Skyfall of seeing Bond in IMAX on the preview Thursday 7pm screening. Got my tickets booked at a Cineplex in north Toronto.
    Is it the Vaughan one (formerly Colosus)?
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    Yeah I'm going to the BFI :)

If you can make it to the Scotiabank, rebook to there before it's too late...unless the Cinesphere screens the film, it will be the only venue in Canada with full IMAX!

Ha @Denbigh wouldn't say the way BFI is presenting it is quite full IMAX...
  • DenbighDenbigh UK

Ha @Denbigh wouldn't say the way BFI is presenting it is quite full IMAX...
    Good enough for me.
    Fair play! I know a few people are genuinely preferring the BFI even in spite of the tech shortcomings on this film due to the atmosphere, legroom, the popularity...should be fun in any case.
  • Bueno1694Bueno1694 My James Bond Games' Playthroughs: linktr.ee/Xtreemo
    edited September 2021 Posts: 70
    I will be definitely watching it in the theaters.mod edit, after I watch this film I can surely die happier.

Been waiting almost over 5 years for this, I won't waste a single second.
  • jake24 wrote: »

If you can make it to the Scotiabank, rebook to there before it's too late...unless the Cinesphere screens the film, it will be the only venue in Canada with full IMAX
    I'll be seeing it at Empress Walk in North York. I realize it's not the same 100% IMAX experience as the Scotiabank theatre, but it's walking distance from both my home and my parents', which will make childcare easier that evening.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    jake24 wrote: »

If you can make it to the Scotiabank, rebook to there before it's too late...unless the Cinesphere screens the film, it will be the only venue in Canada with full IMAX
    I'll be seeing it at Empress Walk in North York. I realize it's not the same 100% IMAX experience as the Scotiabank theatre, but it's walking distance from both my home and my parents', which will make childcare easier that evening.
    Empress walk is one of the better IMAX theatres if I’m not mistaken.
  • DCisaredDCisared Liverpool
    edited September 2021 Posts: 1,329

Printworks for me too B-)
  • DB007DB007 Toronto
    For those in Toronto, both Scotiabank and Vaughan have added a 7 PM show on October 6.
    DB007 wrote: »
    For those in Toronto, both Scotiabank and Vaughan have added a 7 PM show on October 6.
    I wish I had known they were gonna do that. Oh well, it’s no issue waiting until a day later.
  • DB007DB007 Toronto
    I wish I had known they were gonna do that. Oh well, it’s no issue waiting until a day later.

I know, me too! But I couldn't resist I booked again. I'm now seeing it in IMAX on Oct. 6 and 7, and again in regular screenings on Oct. 8, 9 and 10. If that's not fan loyalty, I dont know what is.
    edited September 2021 Posts: 10,586

I know, me too! But I couldn't resist I booked again. I'm now seeing it in IMAX on Oct. 6 and 7, and again in regular screenings on Oct. 8, 9 and 10. If that's not fan loyalty, I dont know what is.
    My ideal seats were already taken so I figured there was no point at this stage. That’s cool though, I can’t wait to see the film in IMAX with a room full of Bond fans. I have 3 IMAX showings booked already.
  • DB007DB007 Toronto

My ideal seats were already taken so I figured there was no point at this stage. That’s cool though, I can’t wait to see the film in IMAX with a room full of Bond fans. I have 3 IMAX showings booked already.

It's going to be a great Thanksgiving in Canada.
  • MooseWithFleasMooseWithFleas Philadelphia
    Rented a private theater outside Philadelphia, where I'll be seeing with 12-14 of my closest friends and family. Prices are quite reasonable as it's going to come out to $20-25 per person.

Honestly COVID aside, this is something I'd take advantage of all the time. Perfect combination of big screen atmosphere, comradarie with close fellow fans, and avoid the chance of being near annoying patrons.
  • My birthday - October 9th in St. Louis Mo.
  • jake24 wrote: »

Same deal here in Edmonton, I impulsively booked at the Scotiabank Theatre IMAX here for the 7th not thinking there’d be an advanced showing on the 6th but I managed to snag the best seats in the house so all is not lost.
    @antovolk I've been checking periodically to see how the 00:01 showing for IMAX at the printworks has been filling up but now can't see it. Can't imagine it's sold out that quick? Last time I looked only the VIP section was mostly full.
    still there, just checked
    edited September 2021 Posts: 1,329
    Must be the mobile gremlins then...
    Interesting that when I look at my tickets In my Vue account, it says the showing is from 00:01 - 00:30. I do hope I'm not ejected after the PTS :))
    For those in London, Q&A screening on evening of the 30th with costume designer Suttirat Anne Larlarb https://www.institut-francais.org.uk/cine-lumiere/whats-on/new-releases/no-time-to-die-007/
  • HMBFFHMBFF Lisboa, Portugal
    For me this will be a special Bond. I just won tickets for the portuguese NTTD premiere, September 28 at 9pm GMT, in Cinemas NOS Colombo (IMAX screen) in Lisbon. Basically, at the time I’ll start watching the film, the screening at the London World Premiere won’t even have finished. The thought of it is blowing my mind :-O
    I am now also seeing a press screening for NTTD THIS Tuesday at the same theatre in Toronto at 3 PM.
    I am now also seeing a press screening for NTTD THIS Tuesday at the same theatre in Toronto at 3 PM.

That’s awesome, How did you land tickets?

Oh wow! Enjoy!