NO TIME TO DIE (2021) - First Reactions NO SPOILERS please

1141516171820»

Comments

• matt_umatt_u better known as Mr. Roark
    edited November 2021 Posts: 4,343
    EDIT: Deleted. Wrong topic.
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    Yeah, that's a great shot. So many in this movie.
    Yeah, that's a great shot. So many in this movie.

Really.
  • AceHoleAceHole Belgium, via Britain
    w2bond wrote: »
    Regardless of what one thinks about the movie, I think it's one of the best directed in the series. The visuals, sound, characters, acting, writing, even plotting while not perfect, is pretty solid all round.

You can tell Fukunaga actually *directed* the movie, whereas some directors let actors or crew members do their own thing leading to a sense of disconnect

I do agree with this. Fukunaga's direction is lively and gives a sense of heightened reality - which is exactly where Bond should be 'situated', cinematically.

Given some slightly more imaginative action set-pieces to work with he should stay on, imo .
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Quick question: this is the NO SPOILERS thread... Have any of you not yet watched the film? Because if we all have, then we might consider giving this thread a slightly different direction, spoilers allowed. Please respond if the NO SPOILERS restriction has to be maintained for some time.
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    edited November 2021 Posts: 12,459
    @DarthDimi, I think the Philippines has NOT yet opened with Bond - give them a break and leave this a spoiler FREE as possible for 2 more weeks, in my opinion. Has every country opened with it now? If not, leave it for 2 weeks after they do have NTTD. It does NOT hamper members who have seen NTTD from commenting on it with spoilers elsewhere. Obviously, as hardly anywhere is spoiler free now.
    It already opened everywhere. In the Philippines it grossed so bad because of piracy that no one even noticed it already opened a month ago.
  • 00Heaven00Heaven Home
    At this point if people don't know the ending they've truly been living under a rock :P