NTTD - Official Trailer Discussion Thread - First trailer OUT NOW (MINOR SPOILERS ALLOWED)

Comments

• BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    skropper13 wrote: »
    This seems very questionable, first of all someone asked him in his twitter post when he thought it would be released to which he replied by October 5th... giving him plenty of time to be right to some degree. The fact that some “source” gave this to him and he released it online immediately tells me either his source has no care for his job status or has nothing to do with the film and is feeding him fake information. Or the worst case scenario, he is making it up to get responses on social media.

Are you familiar with the saying, 'If you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all.' ?
    @marketto007 is a well respected member of this forum, and is well known to Bond fans across the world. Whether he's right or wrong, is irrelevant and let's be clear all of the snippets of info from whoever and wherever are all provided for free. Members who provide whatever details they can, to make the forums more pleasurable.
    Let's not accuse them of being constantly wrong, or pushing false or unreliable info.
    A little respect and decency please.
    @marketto007 is the man.
    Univex wrote: »
    @marketto007 is the man.

+1
  • NS_writingsNS_writings Buenos Aires
    saxby wrote: »
    @marketto007 is the man.

+1

+2
  • MinionMinion Don't Hassle the Bond
    People should be more respectful of @marketto007 . Being a South American he uncovered A LOT of information that was proven right, something people in the US or Europe didn't. One of them was that Javier Bardem's character in Skyfall was Silva. I remember well.

I know he's a true Bond fan and he loves what he does. And true Bond fans who love what they do don't clickbait or speculate with sensitive news such as this one. Will he be right? I don't know. Sometimes EON change their minds in the last minute, but that doesn't mean that his information was wrong or that he was looking for "followers".

I think JamesBondBrasil.com speaks for his great job among the James Bond community. And as a fellow Latin American his task is really admirable. I wish I could have uncovered half of the scoops he did in any of my pages!

Well said.
  • skropper13skropper13 United States
    Benny wrote: »
    This seems very questionable, first of all someone asked him in his twitter post when he thought it would be released to which he replied by October 5th... giving him plenty of time to be right to some degree. The fact that some “source” gave this to him and he released it online immediately tells me either his source has no care for his job status or has nothing to do with the film and is feeding him fake information. Or the worst case scenario, he is making it up to get responses on social media.

Are you familiar with the saying, 'If you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all.' ?
    @marketto007 is a well respected member of this forum, and is well known to Bond fans across the world. Whether he's right or wrong, is irrelevant and let's be clear all of the snippets of info from whoever and wherever are all provided for free. Members who provide whatever details they can, to make the forums more pleasurable.
    Let's not accuse them of being constantly wrong, or pushing false or unreliable info.
    A little respect and decency please.

I am not familiar with markettos work nor was I aware he was part of this forum. So everyone can calm down as I was not trying to oust him in the group. I apologize I thought this was some random fan boy not someone that was well respected throughout the forum. @marketto007 I apologize. It was not an accusation it was a general statement of the information in front of me without all of the context.
  • matt_umatt_u better known as Mr. Roark
    @marketto007 is the man.

+1

+2

+3

Teaser and poster could drop anytime soon, yes, but frankly I'm not buying this Sting rumor.
  • DCisaredDCisared Liverpool
    Where’s GustavGertGettlerGraves to tell us all how Nerdy and hip Marketto is? :!!
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    matt_u wrote: »
    @marketto007 is the man.

+1

+2

+3

Teaser and poster could drop anytime soon, yes, but frankly I'm not buying this Sting rumor.

+4

I look forward to both the poster and the trailer.
  • edited September 2019 Posts: 6,665
    matt_u wrote: »
    @marketto007 is the man.

+1

+2

+3

Wish it were true, though. Those two would make quite a team/theme.

BTW, can't seem to find Marcos original news article from jamesbondbrasil. Anyone has a link to it?
    @marketto007 is the man.

Agreed.

Please tell me the Sting rumor is true!!!!
    FoxRox wrote: »

Right? I'd be through the roof. The other guy also has a retro voice. Someone had suggested him a while ago in the song thread.

BTW, and again, does someone have the original @marketto007 post/link?

Oh, and even if this turns out false, @marketto007 is still the man. Some people are legends around here and deserve respect. He's one of them.

Right? I'd be through the roof. The other guy also has a retro voice. Someone had suggested him a while ago in the song thread.

Oh, and even if this turns out false, @marketto007 is still the man. Some people are legends around here and deserve respect. He's one of them.

antovolk wrote: »

Thanks, @antovolk!
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave

12wQ9Bn.jpg
  • GertGettlerGertGettler Laptop Barcelona
    Remind me, how many times have marketto007's sources been wrong? Next!
    And again "Trust news at your own will". I find it a bit too easy. There's so much info in one tweet, that most likely parts of it will be true. There's also no date in it, which makes it feast for different interpretations. In any case, next week might be the proper moment yes, for both a teaser poster and a teaser trailer.
    People should be more respectful of @marketto007 . Being a South American he uncovered A LOT of information that was proven right, something people in the US or Europe didn't. One of them was that Javier Bardem's character in Skyfall was Silva. I remember well.

I know he's a true Bond fan and he loves what he does. And true Bond fans who love what they do don't clickbait or speculate with sensitive news such as this one. Will he be right? I don't know. Sometimes EON change their minds in the last minute, but that doesn't mean that his information was wrong or that he was looking for "followers".

I think JamesBondBrasil.com speaks for his great job among the James Bond community. And as a fellow Latin American his task is really admirable. I wish I could have uncovered half of the scoops he did in any of my pages!

We all are the best of the best Bond fans. Especially in here. I admire Marketto a lot. He makes his own decisions with regard to what he posts and publishes and what not. Sometimes I only disagree a bit with how he perceives 'big news'. Obviously he has good trustworthy sources, but it doesn't necessarily mean it will happen. Making a distinction between 'rumours' and 'factual news' in today's world is much harder then 10 years ago. Hence I would use the word 'rumour' a bit more often and also attach a warning like "even people working on the set might eventually be wrong due to a last-minute decision from the top". Just an idea 💡. And I still admire Marketto 😉. But I can also say it makes me entirely happy to see EON learned from SP and the SonyLeaks and keep this 25th Bond-film way more secret. It's like the good old 1960's when everyone was just patient and waited for every bit of news to unfold during the actual premiere.
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    Nah... who is @marketto007 ?

Marcos-Kontze-e-George-Lazenby-em-OSLO.jpg?resize=768%2C433&ssl=1

Marcos-Kontze-e-Bond-Girls-em-OSLO.jpg?resize=768%2C433&ssl=1

7l2SvJs.jpg

e1hoKVk.jpg

You see... the things he does just looking for followers!
    :D

(A little off topic, sorry. This is show businnes and everything changes everyday. When a guy in the production (even working inside!) hears "a couple of days" and we publish or share "a couple of days", that could mean two, three, four days, a week or even, if something happens, two weeks.

BUT, when some people hear "a couple of days" here, and 48 hours pass and nothing happens, then you are a liar, a fraud, a troll and a miserable looking for attention... Oh well.)

If Marcos says something. Then, something has happened.
  • edited September 2019 Posts: 6,665
    Same applies to you @ggl007. You guys have been sharing info from the get go, and we should appreciate it and you more, even if things don’t always pan out sometimes.

Thank you to you both, and to @slyfox and @Contraband and @Pierce2Daniel and many many others who are either good field agents or analysts or scavengers. You guys should all unite as a fan network. Some of you, mind you, not all, but some, will be always associated with some productions and hailed as forum legends. Thank you for your efforts and all the work.
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    Thank you, @Univex I'm just a fan, like everybody here. Just trying to be helpful...
  • infoviseinfovise Ireland
    This is a very exciting rumour, I hope it turns out to be true, the fact we could be seeing the trailer any day now has me on the edge of my seat :)

Agreed.
  • skropper13skropper13 United States
    ggl007 wrote: »
    Nah... who is @marketto007 ?

Marcos-Kontze-e-George-Lazenby-em-OSLO.jpg?resize=768%2C433&ssl=1

Marcos-Kontze-e-Bond-Girls-em-OSLO.jpg?resize=768%2C433&ssl=1

7l2SvJs.jpg

e1hoKVk.jpg

You see... the things he does just looking for followers!
    :D

(A little off topic, sorry. This is show businnes and everything changes everyday. When a guy in the production (even working inside!) hears "a couple of days" and we publish or share "a couple of days", that could mean two, three, four days, a week or even, if something happens, two weeks.

BUT, when some people hear "a couple of days" here, and 48 hours pass and nothing happens, then you are a liar, a fraud, a troll and a miserable looking for attention... Oh well.)

If Marcos says something. Then, something has happened.

I apologized and explained why I said what I said. Is everyone gunna get a punch in now? Or will someone look at my explanation, acknowledge what I was trying to say, and move on. Or will this thread now just be people trying to make me into a bad guy for rushing to judgement on someone I didn’t only not know but definitely did not know he or his friends are in this group.
    Pavlo wrote: »
    https://twitter.com/marketto007/status/1177195867113172993

"Teaser Poster and Trailer for #NoTimeToDie are finished and about to be revealed to the world. Sting and Jack Savoretti in final talks to sing the theme-tune for the movie."

If it's true about Sting then Cary definitely had huge impact on producers in the question of choosing the title song.

Sting's wife, Trudy is a friend of Fukunaga. Google it and you can find pictures of them together.

I haven't confirmed anything. But yes, you're right, I'm always wrong. Don't have any credits. Ban me.
    I'm sorry but after the "Genome of a Woman" world exclusive, it is very difficult to believe this Sting rumour. As for the release of the trailer being close, there isn't a Bond fan on the planet who doesn't already know that.
  • MinionMinion Don't Hassle the Bond
    edited September 2019 Posts: 1,165

I haven't confirmed anything. But yes, you're right, I'm always wrong. Don't have any credits. Ban me.
    I'm sorry but after the "Genome of a Woman" world exclusive, it is very difficult to believe this Sting rumour. As for the release of the trailer being close, there isn't a Bond fan on the planet who doesn't already know that.

For all you know, Genome of a Woman was a considered title at some point. In the end, @marketto007 has contributed more to this community than you, Pistoles.
    Minion wrote: »

For all you know, Genome of a Woman was a considered title at some point. In the end, @marketto007 has contributed more to this community than you, Pistoles.

Let's not point fingers. Everyone in here is contributing wonderfully. Fans who have been on set and were lucky enough to meet some famous people. But also fans who don't have the means, money and time to all this. Everyone. Truly everyone contributes in a wonderful way to the Bond franchise. Let's embrace each other's work for a moment. We are all fans of the same blunt instrument in the end :-).
  • RC7RC7
    Minion wrote: »

Let's not point fingers. Everyone in here is contributing wonderfully. Fans who have been on set and were lucky enough to meet some famous people. But also fans who don't have the means, money and time to all this. Everyone. Truly everyone contributes in a wonderful way to the Bond franchise. Let's embrace each other's work for a moment. We are all fans of the same blunt instrument in the end :-).

It’s less about means, money and time and more about dedication. @marketto007 has got out of being a fan exactly what he put in, which is a lot of dedication. Yes, no fan is above another, and Marcos would be the first to admit that. I’ve met him and he’s a top bloke.
  • ResurrectionResurrection Kolkata, India
    edited September 2019 Posts: 2,541

Yes. I need more followers. You are right.

You are fine the way you are, more fan following isn't going to change anyone's view. I would have followed you to Instagram but I don't use one and thank you for the news @marketto007