Looking for James Bond merchandise (or do you want to sell some) ?

DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
edited June 18 in Merchandise Posts: 16,446
We're not going to beat around the bush here, folks. From now on, if you are looking for something or willing to sell something or share an interesting offer you found somewhere, you will be allowed to do so
  • in this thread only;
  • on condition that the goods are obviously James Bond related;
  • provided also that you are an active member on this forum;
  • and with strong emphasis on the fact that this forum, the mi6-hq website, its admins and moderators will never, in any shape or form, take any responsability should a transaction go wrong. (That will always be an exclusively private matter between you and a buyer or seller.)
This forum is merely a communication platform, not another eBay. Please be so kind as to immediately follow up on offers via PM or even more private interactions with a seller or buyer.

Henceforth, any offers made by a flash-in-the-pan newcomer whose only interest is to sell something but not to actively contribute to this forum in any other way, shall be instantly removed. Members who feel great distrust towards posts from iffy sellers in this thread or anywhere else on the forum, are thanked in advance for flagging us an alert.

Evidently, none of the above pertains to the Store section of mi6-hq.com.

Thank you kindly for you cooperation.
The Mod Team

Comments

I like the idea of this thread. The only thing that comes to my mind is the 1/4 scale Connery variant that Sideshow collectibles did. Essentially they only changed the head and costume as the pose is the same as the first one they did. Wouldn't mind getting my hands on one but I think they only made 250 worldwide?
  • whishey007whishey007 Boston MA
    Chek out rare 1/18th DB5 going for low starting bid could get an absolute steal on it.
    https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/283525495924
    Hi,

I'm trying to find a copy of MI6 Confidential issue 26. It's looks like a great issue and I don't know why I did not buy it at the time!! Please get in touch with me if you have one that you would like to sell.

I also have issue 19 that I would be prepared to swap for issue 26 if any one is interested.
  • NickTwentyTwoNickTwentyTwo Vancouver, BC, Canada
    A-Box took my money for a James Bond box, and never shipped me anything, and now they’re out of business. :( if anyone has this box and is looking to part with the cufflinks and or the gold DB5 keyring, I’d love to buy those. :)
  • echoecho 007 in New York
    I have a lot of Bond magazines from the '80s through the mid-'90s. Cheaper to get them to someone in the US or Canada...
  • bonspybonspy Virginia
    edited July 9 Posts: 4
    I collect Bond clothes these days.
    If any of you have any screen accurate, or nearly screen accurate clothes you're interested in selling, please let me know.
    Regards!
  • Red_SnowRed_Snow Australia
    DB5mag_001.jpg?QZAOB4n1FaLHO5GQ_zL7sofFapfgMJvw

I have Parts 1 - 15, brand new and unopened, if any one is after them.

Alternatively, if anyone has the remaining parts I'd be interested.