Making Fun of Your Favorite Super Spy

Comments

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    This one is a little more personal:

8253215725_e83e5b3bbe_b.jpg

:((
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    When were the two times, @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7? I obviously surmise one of them was:

M's death, with Bond kissing her forehead.

What was the second?
  • Creasy47 wrote:
    When were the two times, @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7? I obviously surmise one of them was:

What was the second?
    Either Silva wasting the scotch, or the DB5 blowing up.

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited December 2012 Posts: 28,694
    Creasy47 wrote:

What was the second?

The scene with
    Newman's score playing over M's recitation of Tennyson while Bond is running to save her. Beautiful, just beautiful.
    :((
    @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7, I couldn't agree more. I love how it's silent during this scene, too, and all you hear is:
    M reciting Tennyson as Bond books it to her location. It's really wonderful.
    Creasy47 wrote:
    @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7, I couldn't agree more. I love how it's silent during this scene, too, and all you hear is:
    M reciting Tennyson as Bond books it to her location. It's really wonderful.
    And the poem is the perfect symbolism for them and their duty.
    That's the scene I will always wait for with deep adoration anytime I rewatch this film. Truly a top 10 Bond moment of the franchise for me.
    There are so many great moments in SF - from a small line to a big action bit - that I have so much that surprises me when I rewatch the movie.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited December 2012 Posts: 13,977
    Less of a parody, more of a 'what if?':

Never Live Enough

The wonderful Sir Richard Branson makes another appearance in the Bond films- this time as a supervillain hellbent on taking over the world in Never Live Enough. The simple title was inspired by a mixture of cliché Bond titles and Branson's 'enjoy every second of life' attitude. His recreational interests and ventures- not to mention his heart-shaped island home 'Makepeace', and futuristic spaceport (where Aston Martin demonstrated it's One-77 model) indeed prove he would make for one superb Bond villain. Let's imagine...

BransonBondNeverLiveEnough.png
  • Artemis81Artemis81 In Christmas Land
    "Depeche Mode music video"?! =))

You know what, I wouldn't mind seeing that film @QBranch.
    Thanks for the kind words, Artemis. :)

Actually, I'm serious about Depeche. Fans will agree they could still make an intense Bond title song. Pity it will never happen.
  • Richard Branson is pretty much a real life Bond villain, so I'd definitely see this movie! It actually sounds like a Moonraker done right.
    Exactly. It is Moonraker, with both Bond and the villain remaining on Earth. ;)
  • And that movie finally have Bond in Australia! That alone makes this movie a must!
  • Richard Branson feels like the guy who would jump at the chance to play a Bond villain. You've really got me started now, we need to contact EoN!
    @QBranch, truly hilarious.

I pm'd you about an inquiry, please check.
    Another one I was compelled to make. A tribute to my fellow CraigBond lovers out there:

8256807098_d76b8683cf_b.jpg
    edited December 2012 Posts: 13,977
    Ha, nice one 0Brady! I was thinking of doing the same thing! Unfortunately for them, no amount of proof could change their minds. Oh, well- no skin off our backs. Craig IS Bond! :-bd
    8257563664_e8f0d73f30_z.jpg
  • QBranch wrote:
    Actually, I'm serious about Depeche. Fans will agree they could still make an intense Bond title song. Pity it will never happen.
    I've said Depeche mode for some time- they should totally do one!!!
    Another one by me, paying tribute to Skyfall's rising box office intake against Thunderball:

8258233067_0a411ddffd_b.jpg
  • If Bond had a Super Nintendo game:

jamesbond1.gif
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    If Bond had a Super Nintendo game:

jamesbond1.gif
    Better 007 Legends than the one we got. ;)

• edited December 2012 Posts: 4,813
    Murdock wrote:
    LOL So I've heard! I'll likely pick it up when it hits $20

Found another great image BTW:

<center>Roger Moore as James Bond OO7 in:
    Licence to Derp

358e9f6.jpg</center>
    Murdock wrote:
    LOL So I've heard! I'll likely pick it up when it hits $20

Licence to Derp

358e9f6.jpg</center>

Please grace us with a Bond poster with that title, @Master_Dahark! [-O<
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world

Licence to Derp

358e9f6.jpg</center>
    Mm...Miss Pennycandy....I just came back from China with Goodnight and I think you're even better than a computer. =))
  • Please grace us with a Bond poster with that title, @Master_Dahark! [-O<
    I threw this together real quick- hope you like! :D

<center>Derp-1.jpg?t=1355099721</center>
    Please grace us with a Bond poster with that title, @Master_Dahark! [-O<
    I threw this together real quick- hope you like! :D

<center>Derp-1.jpg?t=1355099721</center>

LOVE IT! :))
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    'God help us all' =))
    I've said Depeche mode for some time- they should totally do one!!!
    It's not too late! EON, are you reading this?!
    358e9f6.jpg</center>
    Could this be the long-rumoured deleted scene from LALD, after Bond and Solitaire stumble upon Kananga's poppy field? 8-}