No Time to Die production thread

Comments

• CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    Getafix wrote: »
    jake24 wrote: »
    So they Atlantic Road stuff was for Black Widow?

If true, that'd be a crying shame. I'm hoping there's some wires crossed here. I loved that location.

Hasn't Daniel Craig already been spotted on set? Fairly certain that confirms it is Bond 25

images?imageId=10630354&x=0&y=0&cropw=99.79&croph=100&width=1000&height=481&compression=75

100% photoshop

Any bozo can see that it is two photos added together. But the second photo is seemingly Craig in Norway. Right? So far, no one has been able to ID the photo of Craig. Which would suggest that it's new.

Has it not already been confirmed that they are shooting in Norway in the second week of June?

Also, nothing much from Cary's Instagram page in a while.......

I was under this impression also. It makes sense that this is how it's going to work, considering they are likely to be nearly done with Second Unit work in Jamaica by now, and whatever scenes Wright and co. were shooting in Pinewood since the injury story broke are most likely nearly finished, too.

As said above, I'm hoping there's just some wires crossed with the local coverage and it 100% is Bond shooting on the Atlantic Road.

42553fd403f5785ee380d27c02165502.jpg
  • Red_SnowRed_Snow Australia
    RW was spotted arriving at Heathrow on the weekend.

Was it ever confirmed that she is in 'Black Widow' or is that still just a rumour?
  • DonnyDB5DonnyDB5 Buffalo, New York
    Doesn’t the article specifically mention Bond 25 shooting on the Atlantic road?
  • edited May 2019 Posts: 17,302
    DonnyDB5 wrote: »

The NRK article from two weeks ago does (I linked to it on the previous page). This Sæbø location is by the looks of it meant to be used for a different production.
  • Red_SnowRed_Snow Australia
    From a Norwegian user on the AJB Forum:

Well, I've been to Sæbø and ……. it's not Bond25 ajb007/crap ajb007/lol
    I spoke to the local grocery store owner. Some of the film will be shot in his shop and outside it, so he had signed a contract of confidentiality. "It's not Bond," he said. It's something even bigger, made by Disney."
    Can it be Black Widow? Did I just miss Scarlett Johanson?

The NRK article from two weeks ago does (I linked to it on the previous page). This Sæbø location is by the looks of it meant to be used for a different production.

Thank you, @Torgeirtrap. The translate function doesn't work very well for me on James Bond Nederlands.

Norway is having a good couple of years, film-wise.

Thank you, @Torgeirtrap. The translate function doesn't work very well for me on James Bond Nederlands.

Norway is having a good couple of years, film-wise.

Yes @CraigMooreOHMSS, it's really interesting how things have changed lately. Much to do with the incentive scheme for films being increased, I guess (of which Bond 25 have benefited from too).
    Red_Snow wrote: »

I spoke to the local grocery store owner. Some of the film will be shot in his shop and outside it, so he had signed a contract of confidentiality. "It's not Bond," he said. It's something even bigger, made by Disney."

Looks like Borch from Truenorth wasn't just being secretive when denying Bond was shooting in Sæbø then.
  • Bentley007Bentley007 Manitoba, Canada
    I am a bit lost. So the filming happening tomorrow in Saebo is not for Bond 25. Does this also mean the filming from June 5th - 9th is also not for Bond25?
    Red_Snow wrote: »

That's the same user speculating that B25 will be shot in Scotland. I call BS.
    I think Craig's in hospital
    Bentley007 wrote: »
    I am a bit lost. So the filming happening tomorrow in Saebo is not for Bond 25. Does this also mean the filming from June 5th - 9th is also not for Bond25?

The filming in June is apparently for Bond 25. Like with the Nittedal filming earlier this year, it's been requested to close the airspace around the location (between June 5th-14th). The application, of which NRK claims to have access to, is for Bond 25.

https://www.nrk.no/mr/james-bond-til-atlanterhavsvegen-1.14548934

Meanwhile, the Sæbø location is to be used for a different production, according to line producer Per Henry Borch of Truenorth – who is working with both productions.

The filming in June is apparently for Bond 25. Like with the Nittedal filming earlier this year, it's been requested to close the airspace around the location (between June 5th-14th). The application, of which NRK claims to have access to, is for Bond 25.

Meanwhile, the Sæbø location is to be used for a different production, according to line producer Per Henry Borch of Truenorth – who is working with both productions.

Thanks so much. So we could still see a car chase or major action sequence filmed in the coming weeks. That is quite exciting and fits in better with the Craig recovery timeline.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Supposedly, Black Widow hasn't started production yet.
    jake24 wrote: »
    Supposedly, Black Widow hasn't started production yet.

I mean if its for Bond we only have a day left to wait before the likely coverage of whatever filming takes place. With the media coverage happenign before hand its likely we will see some photos of filming.

Thanks so much. So we could still see a car chase or major action sequence filmed in the coming weeks. That is quite exciting and fits in better with the Craig recovery timeline.

We'll know soon enough!

As far as recent developments go, I think the only thing that's been confirmed is that rally driver Petter Solberg got a call from someone in the production – "…but nothing more than that." (quote from ABC Nyheter)

…and that there will be filming on the Atlantic Road (for Bond most likely).
    Lets see what this week brings peeps?!!!
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    OK, that's interesting, and I'm excited about a Black Widow film.
    Bond will film in Norway sometime in June, I think. Step by step, just not much news at the moment. At least we won't chase the wrong scenes putting our own Bond 25 plot speculation into it, when it's actually Scarlett's film. ;)
    OK, that's interesting, and I'm excited about a Black Widow film.
    Bond will film in Norway sometime in June, I think. Step by step, just not much news at the moment. At least we won't chase the wrong scenes putting our own Bond 25 plot speculation into it, when it's actually Scarlett's film. ;)

It's not confirmed to be Black Widow (at least not yet), but I see some newspapers are speculating that it is. We'll probably know more within the next 24-48 hours or so anyway.
    This is the most boring Bond production in ages.
    hahahahaha!;) Honestly, "back in the day" we had zero news and it was rather lovely, as some have mentioned. Just knew the main actors and maybe main location and they waitied MONTHS and MONTHS of anticipation for the new Bond film. Boring, boring, boring .... ;)
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    This is the most boring Bond production in ages.

It's the most exciting Bond production in ages.

It's also been the only Bond production in ages.
    With this director and cast, yes it IS exciting. :)
    Well, Jeremy Fukunaga has posted a photo of him with Billy Magnussen but I cannot copy the link to share. The settings don't allow it this time. Hmmm. It says it was taken in Jamaica, but not when.
  • edited May 2019 Posts: 4,400

I know this guy has some connection to Pinewood Studios and he definitely worked on Bond 25 when it shot in Norway earlier this year. Just look at some of his posts and he was tagged by www.instagram.com/thepashl

However.........................it's equally as likely that he is working on Black Widow in Norway as well.
  • PavloPavlo Ukraine

I know this guy has some connection to Pinewood Studios and he definitely worked on Bond 25 when it shot in Norway earlier this year. Just look at some of his posts and he was tagged by www.instagram.com/thepashl

However.........................it's equally as likely that he is working on Black Widow in Norway as well.

Isn't it the same place that Cary Furunaga was scouting (from his last Instagram post)?
    Convoy driving during filming: A film shoot means that the Atlantic Road will be closed for periods of up to two hours between June 5th and 7th, The Norwegian Public Roads Administration notifies. The movie is likely James Bond. The road will be open between 15 and 18, and at 00 to 06. Convoy driving will otherwise occur at specific time periods.

https://www.nrk.no/mr/kolonnekjoring-under-innspilling-1.14567514
    Convoy driving during filming: A film shoot means that the Atlantic Road will be closed for periods of up to two hours between June 5th and 7th, The Norwegian Public Roads Administration notifies. The movie is likely James Bond. The road will be open between 15 and 18, and at 00 to 06. Convoy driving will otherwise occur at specific time periods.

https://www.nrk.no/mr/kolonnekjoring-under-innspilling-1.14567514

That is exciting stuff. Do we think the Atlantic Road will form part of an action sequence?

Rigging, rehearsal and stunt prep 18.00pm-12.00am, shooting 06.00am-15.00pm? Including those convoy breaks every two hours?
  • PavloPavlo Ukraine
    Interesting that they filmed some scenes in Norway in early spring because they wanted to shoot winter scenes with snow and cold weather, but now Cary is planning to film in warm and visually spring conditions. It is certainly a contrast that is allowing to think about using Norway in different parts of the film.
  • AceHoleAceHole Belgium, via Britain
    edited May 2019 Posts: 1,727
    Pavlo wrote: »
    Interesting that they filmed some scenes in Norway in early spring because they wanted to shoot winter scenes with snow and cold weather, but now Cary is planning to film in warm and visually spring conditions. It is certainly a contrast that is allowing to think about using Norway in different parts of the film.

I see your reasoning, but judging from previous 007 productions it's far more likely that 'snow/wintertime Norway' and 'Springtime Norway (post-snow)' are not going to end up being the same location in the final story...

See CR (Bahamas doubled as Mozambique), TLD (Morocco as 'itself', and as Afghanistan), FYEO (Corfu, Greece used as 'itself' and doubled as Spain) ...

Don't get me wrong - I'd LOVE to see another Bond film 'ground' itself in one location for the latter half of the film again, as was the case in DN, FRWL, TB, OHMSS, FYEO .... it gives the film time to develop in the 2nd and 3rd acts.