No Time to Die production thread

Comments

• QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Magnussen's not visiting the set though, he's part of it. Nor is he wearing a striped shirt and tie on set.

I like the prospect of Harbour returning.
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    QBranch wrote: »
    Magnussen's not visiting the set though, he's part of it. Nor is he wearing a striped shirt and tie on set.

I like the prospect of Harbour returning.
    No, but his agent could be the one visiting who is the other guy, plus it doesn't look like Harbour.
    So why would Billy hide his own face at this point? It's clearly not him. Different haircut too. Moving on...
    Cuba came out of nowhere has this been confirmed?
    QBranch wrote: »
    So why would Billy hide his own face at this point? It's clearly not him. Different haircut too. Moving on...
    It's his social media. Not everything is a hidden message.
    I'd say the mural with flag and all pretty much confirms part of Jamaica will double as Cuba.
    It's not Magnussen. Look at the thin dark hair.
  • SuperintendentSuperintendent A separate pool. For sharks, no less.
    Tuck91 wrote: »

Actually, it didn't come out of nowhere, I mentioned Cuba as a rumoured setting a couple of times in the last few months, but very few reacted. Looks like a lot of people here tend to skip or neglect comments from less frequent posters like myself. I'm not mad or complaining about it, just saying.

That said, Cuba is not confirmed yet, but based on everything we saw or heard so far, it's most likely true.
    The perfect opportunity for Bond to chomp on a stogie.

Daniel-Craig-UNSIGNED-photograph-L8035-Handsome.jpg
    I hope craig and Armas share a love scene. She’s too gorgeous not too. We need something visceral like bewteeen bond and jinx in DAD
    I'm sure we'll get a satisfying climax.

"Oh, James!"
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    Tuck91 wrote: »

Actually, it didn't come out of nowhere, I mentioned Cuba as a rumoured setting a couple of times in the last few months, but very few reacted. Looks like a lot of people here tend to skip or neglect comments from less frequent posters like myself. I'm not mad or complaining about it, just saying.

That said, Cuba is not confirmed yet, but based on everything we saw or heard so far, it's most likely true.

https://www.instagram.com/captaineitan/p/BxAX4eGhSIb/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=icbewkpkd45x
    Nice to see what the other wall looks like. Good spot, Marketto.
    One of the crew posted this photo on Instagram. It seems someone on his team has printed t-shirts for Cary and the other crew. Here is a photo of Cary wearing one taken yesterday.

Let the title speculation begin........

oloXzkt_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium
    One of the crew posted this photo on Instagram. It seems someone on his team has printed t-shirts for Cary and the other crew. Here is a photo of Cary wearing one taken yesterday.

Let the title speculation begin........

oloXzkt_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

Interesting! Maybe the title has something to do with "sunset" and "scramble"? :-D

Do you have a list of crew member's Instagram accounts @Pierce2Daniel? Could be worth keeping an eye on what they post relating to the production.
  • DeerAtTheGatesDeerAtTheGates Belgium
    I'll go for something that includes the word 'Eclipse'
    I'm trying to find out how many days they were filming in each country they were filming CR, QOS, SF and SP in. Does anyone know where one can find filming chronologies of the last 4 films?
  • DrClatterhandDrClatterhand United Kingdom
    Final Sunset. How's that?
    Is this title not obvious to anyone else?

For
    Special
    Services
  • edited May 2019 Posts: 1,661
    Anyone noticed the director's name kinda sounds like a swearword.

I wonder what his nickname was at school. Heh.
  • TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports
    edited May 2019 Posts: 4,554
    As others have also pointed out, I am really liking how CF and cast/crew are using Instagram to give fans tiny morsels to nibble on. I hope this continues throughout filming. This is terrific strategic planning on CF's part.
    fanbond123 wrote: »
    Anyone noticed the director's name kinda sounds like a swearword.

I wonder what his nickname was at school. Heh.

Not as bad as this former Chicago Cubs player:

Kosuke+Fukudome+complains+to+the+first+base+umpire.JPG
  • 007Blofeld007Blofeld In the freedom of the West.
    edited May 2019 Posts: 3,126
    The guy talks about Rami Malek in the comments
    @007Blofeld Nolan is absolutely doing Bond 26, but what this Evan Patterson guy is writing does not make any sense. First he is saying Nolan is doing one movie then he says he is doing a trilogy. Also, this doesn't have anything to do with Bond 25.
    007Blofeld wrote: »
    The guy talks about Rami Malek in the comments
    Will see what happens!!! But yes there a very good chance Nolan does Bond 26
  • 007Blofeld007Blofeld In the freedom of the West.
    @007Blofeld Nolan is absolutely doing Bond 26, but what this Evan Patterson guy is writing does not make any sense. First he is saying Nolan is doing one movie then he says he is doing a trilogy. Also, this doesn't have anything to do with Bond 25.

@PanchitoPistoles yeah it does go to Dutch Bond Fans Twitter it says something about Maleks character description he claims he works at Pinewood Atlanta.
    If the day comes where Nolan does Bond, that'll be a film I'll happily avoid.
    If the day comes where Nolan does Bond, that'll be a film I'll happily avoid.
    +1

• jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Those comments are 100% BS. I wouldn't look too much into it.
  • JamesCraigJamesCraig Ancient Rome

Nolan is absolutely doing Bond since 2008.

Don't shoot your Pistoles yet.
    It’s garbage