No Time to Die production thread

Comments

• phantomvicesphantomvices Mother Base
    Mallory wrote: »
    Cant wait for the Daily Express article on this, sourced from here no doubt.

DOES THIS BOND CHARACTER DIE?WORLD EXCLUSIVE

:))

dailyfail: Sources close to production say....

the source: literally us guessing and playing detective
    I wonder if sharks will be present after that explosion, "surveying" for any leftovers?
  • Junglist_1985Junglist_1985 Los Angeles
    edited June 2021 Posts: 1,006
    It looks like a serious injury, but Felix isn’t 100% dead. After LTK we should expect Felix can survive almost anything and feel pretty chipper about it 😂
  • Red_SnowRed_Snow Australia
    Guys, it's obvious he just slipped and fell in some sauce ;))
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    I think that is a xenomorph bursting out of his chest.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    I'd be pretty bummed if the Craig era killed off another beloved character like that.
    It looks like a serious injury, but Felix isn’t 100% dead. After LTK we should expect Felix can survive almost anything and feel pretty chipper about it 😂

:))

I do hope Felix comes out alive and mostly intact, but I also have a sneaking suspicion that Felix dying will be used as fuel for Bond seeking out Safin.
  • MalloryMallory Do mosquitoes have friends?
    A new book. The Official James Bond Film Guide. Available October.

https://007store.com/products/the-james-bond-film-guide
  • M_BaljeM_Balje Amsterdam, Netherlands
    edited June 2021 Posts: 4,438
    Bond wil save him, so there have friendschip/brother re-explanation and Felix can't remember he have seen Bond having fun with Ana her chacter. Felix to Madeline: He was with me at the hospital...

Of course he was, but not in this movie..

licencetokill12.jpg

You never know mabey NTTD end with them both in a hospital if Madeline discover the truth.. ;)
  • I think your on to something there @M_Balje !
  • matt_umatt_u better known as Mr. Roark
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    I'd be pretty bummed if the Craig era killed off another beloved character like that.

Killing off M worked out pretty great. Anyway we don’t know if Felix will die.
    Mallory wrote: »
    A new book. The Official James Bond Film Guide. Available October.

https://007store.com/products/the-james-bond-film-guide

Anyone want to have a go at decrypting the paragraph here?
    nttdbook.png
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Nice one, Balje!
    matt_u wrote: »

I was thinking of Mathis when I said that and didn't even think of M whatsoever. Oops!
  • matt_umatt_u better known as Mr. Roark
    edited June 2021 Posts: 4,343

I was thinking of Mathis when I said that and didn't even think of M whatsoever. Oops!

Well I wouldn't think of him as a beloved character, at least not as Felix that is a recurrent character in the novels as well and longtime Bond friend.

It's cool that Mathis urged Bond to forgive Vesper, with his dying breath, and in NTTD it will indeed happen.

no-time-to-die-note-1581673336.jpg?resize=768:*
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    I think it’s the third time that NTTD is 100 days away.
  • ContrabandContraband Sweden
    If Felix dies there would be some sort of a
    mtm wrote: »

@mtm Is it 100 days from today?
    I'm back from trying to decode the NTTD page on the Bond book. Seems like it's a bit of a red herring - from context I believe it's just the blurb taken from the Spectre page.

unknown.png

Well I wouldn't think of him as a beloved character, at least not as Felix that is a recurrent character in the novels as well and longtime Bond friend.

It's cool that Mathis urged Bond to forgive Vesper, with his dying breath, and in NTTD it will indeed happen.

It appears that both Bond and Madeleine participate in some sort of 'burning the past' ritual - Madeleine on the balcony at night after their romantic encounter, and Bond the next day at Vesper's grave. I'm interested as to what Madeleine has written down, and in general her big secret.
    100 days away? Let's hope it sticks.

I had a dream last night that not only was the film really good, but the soundtrack was excellent. I hope this is true in reality once I finally see it.
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    I'm back from trying to decode the NTTD page on the Bond book. Seems like it's a bit of a red herring - from context I believe it's just the blurb taken from the Spectre page.

unknown.png

Definitely taken from Spectre. It mentions being directed by Sam Mendes and included John Logan and Jez Butterworth as writers.
    edited June 2021 Posts: 469
    Contraband wrote: »
    If Felix dies there would be some sort of a
    mtm wrote: »

@mtm Is it 100 days from today?

Some sort of a...?

Riot, yes.

However, I honestly wonder about Q. Given that he is seen on the C130 above Safin's base, as well as the fact we see a shot of the plane being shot at where there is a second shot cut off just before it either hits or passes the plane, I wonder what becomes of him?

unknown.png

Not to mention that he is actually in his pajamas...

E4Fd2mEVEAIglbj?format=jpg&name=large

He's also in a TON of promotion, from the tiny little 'my relationship with Bond' short, a small BTS short of his apartment, the whole Omega watch promotion.
  • RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.
    Everyone I know goes away in the end.
  • peterpeter Toronto

It appears that both Bond and Madeleine participate in some sort of 'burning the past' ritual - Madeleine on the balcony at night after their romantic encounter, and Bond the next day at Vesper's grave. I'm interested as to what Madeleine has written down, and in general her big secret.
    @phantomvices
    that she’s with Bond’s child
    Gack ! Would like to respond, similarly concealed. How does one set up a Spoiler hiding function, please ?
  • RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.
    edited June 2021 Posts: 12,996
    @Since62
    above the message text box, select the drop-down menu at the paragraph symbol.

Select "Spoiler".

Place your text in the middle of the bracketed formatting.

[Check your post with preview. It's also possible to correct content after posting by use of the gear symbol "Options/Edit" at the upper right screen.]
  • ContrabandContraband Sweden
    edited June 2021 Posts: 3,018
    (Off Topic) Knives Out 2: Just wanna point out that if you all wanna see more of Craig and Dave Bautista this upcoming weeks you should pay attention to greek media above all, and brit/us entertainment sites, YT plus Twitter/Instagram > #KnivesOut2

Production starts on Monday, June 28th in Porto Heli (alternate spelling Pórto Chéli or Porto Cheli), Greece and on the island of Spetses. They will shoot for several weeks in the region. Crew and cast will stay at AKS Porto Heli, 4-star hotel in Porto Heli. Haven't seen any stills with pre-production crew or gear yet..

If anything they should have a press. conf (at the hotel maybe) this weekend or on Monday, especially since the ensemble has several big co-stars.

Madelyn Cline (Outer Banks, Stranger Things)
    Jessica Henwick (Underwater, Love and Monsters)
    Kathryn Hahn (WandaVision)
    Kate Hudson (Deepwater Horizon, Almost Famous)
    Janelle Monáe (Homecoming, Antebellum)
    Edward Norton (The Incredible Hulk)
    Leslie Odom Jr. (One Night in Miami)

Will post future stills and info in the actors thread.
  • Jordo007Jordo007 Merseyside
    I heard about this last night, I really hope Eon or whoever let him see it. These are horrendous circumstances and frankly they've delayed it enough. It would be an incredible gesture