Skyfall in Concert

Red_SnowRed_Snow Australia
edited September 11 in News Posts: 1,440
Sliding+Bond+Banner+-+1280x720+web.jpg


Royal Albert Hall
Friday 4 October, 2019 – 7:30 PM
Saturday 5 October, 2019 - 2:30 PM
and 7:30 PM



Sydney Opera House
Friday, 22 November, 2019 – 8:00 PM
Saturday, 23 November, 2019 – 2:00 PM
and 8:00 PM



KKL Luzern
Friday, 6 December, 2019 – 7:30 PM
Saturday, 7 December, 2019 – 7:30 PM
Sunday, 8 December, 2019 – 6:30 PM




Bridgewater Hall, Manchester
Sunday, 29 December, 2019 – 7:00 PM



Meridian Hall, Melbourne
Friday, 21 February, 2020 – 7:30 PM
Saturday, 22 February, 2020 - 7:30 PM




Hamer Hall, Melbourne
Friday, 3 April, 2020 – 7:30 PM
Saturday, 4 April, 2020, - 7:30 PM
«1

Comments

  • I can't wait for this!!

    Absolutely loved the Casino Royale screening there and would highly recommend it. Really is the best way to watch a Bond film.

    Skyfall with a live orchestra would be fantastic.
  • edited November 2018 Posts: 3,411
  • Posts: 3,411
    I presume some rearranging will be in order to accommodate the music for the orchestra. It will be interesting to hear orchestral versions of the more electronic pieces in the score. And some rearrangements might make some of the cues more interesting.
  • 00Agent00Agent Back on a mission in Austria. Not pulling out just yet.
    Posts: 4,033
    mattjoes wrote: »
    I presume some rearranging will be in order to accommodate the music for the orchestra. It will be interesting to hear orchestral versions of the more electronic pieces in the score. And some rearrangements might make some of the cues more interesting.

    So you're going @mattjoes? :) Would be a nice opportunity to meet and have a Beer Martini.
    I have not made my mind up, but i'll see if i can get tickets on Friday.
  • Posts: 3,411
    00Agent wrote: »
    mattjoes wrote: »
    I presume some rearranging will be in order to accommodate the music for the orchestra. It will be interesting to hear orchestral versions of the more electronic pieces in the score. And some rearrangements might make some of the cues more interesting.

    So you're going @mattjoes? :) Would be a nice opportunity to meet and have a Beer Martini.
    I have not made my mind up, but i'll see if i can get tickets on Friday.

    Not planning to, @00Agent; just talking in a speculative sense. Still, I suppose I do have to pay London a visit.
  • Agent_99Agent_99 enjoys a spirited ride as much as the next girl
    Posts: 1,979
    I was wowed by Casino Royale so I'll definitely try to snag tickets for this!
  • M_BaljeM_Balje Amsterdam, Netherlands
    Posts: 3,112
    There should do this in other country's too and mabey a movie from before Goldeneye. TLD can be start. FYEO, OHMSS, Octopussy, AVTAK. Even Moonrooker can be intressing.

    Concert Gebouw, Carre, Tusinski. Example of price € 11,00 for a ticket. 6 weeks.
  • Posts: 3,823
    It's a tribute to the "crossover" appeal of SF that my wife wants to come and did not blink an eye re the cost of the tickets. Hard to imagine that reaction with any other Bond movie.
  • Posts: 898
    How much are the tickets for this? I can’t find the info on the site just yet.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Posts: 9,689
    Really hope they bring this one to Toronto as with CR. Missed out on that one, unfortunately.
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    Posts: 5,349
    There's still time to get an airline ticket as well
  • TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports
    Posts: 3,045
    patb wrote: »
    It's a tribute to the "crossover" appeal of SF that my wife wants to come and did not blink an eye re the cost of the tickets. Hard to imagine that reaction with any other Bond movie.

    Awesome.
  • Posts: 11,334
    That would be an epic night I am sure.
  • Posts: 3,570
    TR007 wrote: »
    How much are the tickets for this? I can’t find the info on the site just yet.

    Not on general sale yet.
  • Posts: 3,823
    830 in the queue!!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited November 2018 Posts: 1,764
    Stupidly missed that there's a thread already for this! Glad to have gotten tickets, Casino Royale was really awesome and I'm sure so will this be.
    M_Balje wrote: »
    There should do this in other country's too and mabey a movie from before Goldeneye. TLD can be start. FYEO, OHMSS, Octopussy, AVTAK. Even Moonrooker can be intressing.

    Concert Gebouw, Carre, Tusinski. Example of price € 11,00 for a ticket. 6 weeks.

    Keep your eye on http://filmconcertslive.com/movies/skyfall/#evcal_calendar_m1
  • Posts: 3,823
    got 4 tickets to the circle row 2 , s section, £50 each , should be a good evening
  • 00Agent00Agent Back on a mission in Austria. Not pulling out just yet.
    Posts: 4,033
    Got myself tickets for James Bond Day. This will be fun.
  • Agent_99Agent_99 enjoys a spirited ride as much as the next girl
    Posts: 1,979
    Saturday matinee performance added due to demand!
  • Red_SnowRed_Snow Australia
    Posts: 1,440
    ‘Skyfall’ in Concert at KKL Luzern from 6 - 8 December, 2019.
  • Posts: 3,823
    I have 2 spare tickets for Saturday, Oct 5th 7.30 Albert Hall, Rausing Circle S, Row 2 (opposite the screen, not side on), £98 the pair (face value)
    friends can't make it but I can't wait :-)
  • ShardlakeShardlake Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
    Posts: 3,362
    Hopefully it will go elsewhere, a very good friend of mine and his partner saw CR in Manchester end of last month.

    We couldn't go, was gutted, hope CR pops up again somewhere, I've seen Jaws in concert and it was extraordinary, my favourite film and what a treat it was.

    Possibly Manchester Bridgewater Hall will be the venue for SF at some point like CR.
  • Agent_99Agent_99 enjoys a spirited ride as much as the next girl
    Posts: 1,979
    Rats, @patb, just bought mine for the matinee! It's a 30th birthday present for a friend...that's my excuse, anyway.
  • Red_SnowRed_Snow Australia
    Posts: 1,440
    Bridgewater Hall, Manchester - 29 December, 2019
    https://bridgewater-hall.co.uk/whats-on/the-halle-skyfall-291219/
  • Red_SnowRed_Snow Australia
    Posts: 1,440
    Hamer Hall, Melbourne - 3 April - 4 April, 2020
    https://mso.com.au/whats-on/2020/skyfall-in-concert/

    Tickets on sale from 10AM, Wednesday, 10 July, 2019.
  • ShardlakeShardlake Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
    Posts: 3,362
    Red_Snow wrote: »
    Bridgewater Hall, Manchester - 29 December, 2019
    https://bridgewater-hall.co.uk/whats-on/the-halle-skyfall-291219/

    I wasn't wrong Bridgewater again for SF like CR, will try not to miss this one.
  • ShardlakeShardlake Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
    Posts: 3,362
    Not missed tickets booked, can't wait, missed out on CR and have regretted but won't be the case this time round.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Posts: 9,689
    Really hope this comes to Toronto. Missed out on CR.
  • 00Agent00Agent Back on a mission in Austria. Not pulling out just yet.
    edited July 11 Posts: 4,033
    I will fly to London for this event, and i was wondering if anyone of you think there might be any suprises or guests?

    After all this concert will be happening on James Bond Day, in London, in the Royal Albert Hall, and a new Bond film is currently in Production.
    You think we might get an exclusive trailer screening, or a couple words from Barbara?

    Wishful thinking on my part of course, but who knows. CR had David Arnold perform after all.
  • MalloryMallory Are you ready to get back to work?
    Posts: 668
    @00Agent

    Well presumably Newman will be in town scoring Mendes’ war film 1917, which is out in December, so it wouldnt be too farfetched for him to poke his head round the door and do a pre score interview.
Sign In or Register to comment.